It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why it is good for Christians to debate Atheists (my first thread)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

A bit disingenuous for you to ask that when you most definitely have access to a Bible.

I tend to use blueletterbible.com because they have so many different translations and a built in concordance.

You can find the full chapter here

Just a quick note: "reins" means "kidneys"...yeah, they had an odd thing for some emotional attachments being located in the kidneys.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

As for the excessive quoting, they don't tend to remove the whole post, they just tend to remove the giant block o' quotation.

Well explain me why he took the whole post off then?

Originally posted by madnessinmysoulTo say that Christians are discriminated against on this forum is to ignore the religious makeup of the staff of ATS, where most of the moderators are Christians.

Not as far as I have been able to see.

Originally posted by madnessinmysoulYou break the rules, you get the same treatment, Christian, Muslim, Atheist, Buddhist, Wiccan, Hindu, Pantheist, etc.

Explain to me then why you have never to my knowledge had a post removed, yet on SaberTruth's thread, her posts and mine were removed, yours and Mims left? It's pretty clear to any fair-minded person, and that you can't see it, is yet more proof to me and to anyone not already biased, how things are here.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join