It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey Aliens vs Nazi UFOs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Aliens do exist, no doubt about that.
Are they or have they been here, that is the big question and I think the answer is very likely no.
I've been watching once again my huge collection of UFO documentaries and most of them tell the same story. In general they start with Kenneth Arnold, then Roswell and then they're talking about alien abductions. There is however not a single piece of evidence that suggests that UFOs are from another planet. There is however a huge cover up and the stories about greys are a part of it. I also think that the ancient aliens are remains of the lost but ancient technologically sophisticated civilizations that roamed the earth. Last night I watched "the secret KGB abduction files" aka "Project ISIS" hosted by Roger Moore. It is completely staged, just like "the secret KGB UFO files" from the same company. An interesting read about this documentary is this link:
dagmar.lunarpages.com...
It was posted in this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are some documentaries that tell a different story like "UFOs, the hidden truth", they start with Foo-Fighters during WW2 and the secret projects of the Nazis. This are not the only one, "Secret Space, the Illuminati conquest of space" also refers to the development of Nazi UFOs just like several other documentaries.
But what happened to these projects after the war gets largely ignored. Everyone claims that these projects were taken over by the USA and that it came along the rest of the war trophies during Operation Paperclip.
What happened to them? Wouldn't we all profit from this technology by now?

And what about the continuous rumors about secret Nazi bases in South America, Operation High Jump and Britains Secret War in Antarctica?
Most German investigators and "believers" that think there is something to all this also believe that the Nazi UFOs will return on judgment day. Some German writers have suggested that the Greys are biological Robots engineered by the Germans (Mengele?
) and that their breeding program is responsible for the abductions.

I don't know what you think of all this, but I tend to think that the "German" answer is a lot more credible than Aliens from Zeta Rectummi.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Hi Regenstorm!

I'm a german UFO investigator, and I'm probably also some kind of believer, since several years ago I've seen an orange-violet light moving not high up in the sky, but in a low altitude of approximately 50-60 feet above a local river.

I'd say, if the Nazis were in possession of the technology behind the UFOs, the known history would have taken another course. The Nazis wouldn't have lost the war, they'd rather dominate the world today.

I can't say how glad I am that the Nazis failed.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Wow what an opener.
Do you have any evidence to substantiate this wild claim?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

Do you have evidence suggesting they don't exist? If not then keep that to yourself. Jeeze.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

edit on 14-6-2011 by Regenstorm because: Double Post

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu

Wow what an opener.

Wouldn't the universe be just like you, a waste of space?
Just look at "the Drake equation".
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Wow what an opener.

Think about this for a min.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I am inclined to believe there is other life out there in the vast cosmos but I have never see ANY evidence that suggests they are visiting Earth.

The burden is not on me to find the evidence, I'm not the one making these provocative claims.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I am inclined to believe there is other life out there in the vast cosmos but I have never see ANY evidence that suggests they are visiting Earth.

The burden is not on me to find the evidence, I'm not the one making these provocative claims.

Good point, but if they are visiting Earth...

I have a feeling like they are from our solar system at the very least.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I have never see ANY evidence that suggests they are visiting Earth.

That is what I said too. So what about the sightings that can't be dismissed? Your answer makes it more likely that UFOs have an earthly origin.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Dear Regenstorm,

I disagree on your opinion, that ET's, are not from another planet. Their is just to much "speculative evidence" to dispute your claim.
Even though I credit German scientific technology during WW2, in there attempt to copy ET flying craft technology.
It never was proven sucessful, because I believe, that just one ET other-worldly craft can conquer the Earth as we know it.
My experiences with an ET flying craft, is only one way that I can describe it: And that is- It was not from this Earth!!!

I agree with you, that certain German flight designer's took there plans of saucer technology to other country's besides the U.S. One person I have in mind, is that German WW2 fighter pilot, Josef Andress Epp. I have deep respect for the man that I treat as a worlds hero of immense proportions. What with his attempt to construct a "real flying saucer." Is he still living? Did you see his saucer pictures, which he took with his Leica camera?

If not, google on Youtube. What do you think of his two saucer pictures? I think they are one of the best flying saucer pictures ever taken by an Earthling.

Foofighter's

Erno86

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

something interesting on this. the vril, the group that told hitler to make a ufo disapeared after world war 2. their leader called for a meeting in city near the end of the war, a ufo appeared over the city on that day and none of the vril have been sxeen since.
so maybe they could build ufos and escape, and tried to help hitler build them

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow

something interesting on this. the vril, the group that told hitler to make a ufo disapeared after world war 2. their leader called for a meeting in city near the end of the war, a ufo appeared over the city on that day and none of the vril have been sxeen since.
so maybe they could build ufos and escape, and tried to help hitler build them

Have the Vril ever been seen!?
Where is the info to support that several aspect statement?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

i guess i forgot about that, there existance in the first place was questioned. and i heard about all this on the show ancient astronauts

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

That German UFO stuff is out of publications by Ernst Zundel:
www.google.com...

Its not true only if von Braun was instructed by Tesla in Los Alamos
on the secrets of electrostatic force, like gravity from the ether, for a flight
mechanism.

High Jump is untrue as well, only Operation Paper Clip gives the good leads.
Like sticking German saucer pilot trainers in Roswell and Alamogordo, NM.
See that leads into hoaxing aliens so no one points at the Germans and
their sparky flying machines made from Tesla parts.

The Alien connection can't even compare with the Tesla connection.
Cartel owners of the saucers or UFOs pay for all the alien stories to
hide the facts. US and Russia keep the ships going and neither will
destroy the work of Tesla leaving one with infinite power and the other
with nothing to look forward to.

Mexican stand off with the box of Tesla goodies.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86

Dear Regenstorm,

I believe, that just one ET other-worldly craft can conquer the Earth as we know it.
My experiences with an ET flying craft, is only one way that I can describe it: And that is- It was not from this Earth!!!

I agree with you, that certain German flight designer's took there plans of saucer technology to other country's besides the U.S. One person I have in mind, is that German WW2 fighter pilot, Josef Andress Epp. I have deep respect for the man that I treat as a worlds hero of immense proportions. What with his attempt to construct a "real flying saucer." Is he still living? Did you see his saucer pictures, which he took with his Leica camera?

If not, google on Youtube. What do you think of his two saucer pictures? I think they are one of the best flying saucer pictures ever taken by an Earthling.

Foofighter's

Erno86

One craft against the entire world. Hmmm, That is a bold statement.

I know Andreas Epp, he worked on conventional discs. About the VRIL society is very little known, they have existed, that's one thing that is for sure. They published several brochures during the 30s and Willy Ley, one of the scientists that came to the US during Operation Paperclip has also made some remarks about them. One should also look at the occult side of Nazi Germany, there believes are still part of the many conspiracies that can be found here on ATS. According to the Nazis the pyramids of Gizeh were build 10,500 BC, that an advanced race lived on earth and Hitler believed the Earth was hollow. They were also aware of the coming age of Aquarius.

Personally I think that they gathered most hidden knowledge, drew the right conclusions and rediscovered/reinvented antigravity devices based on the knowledge they gathered from around the world.
There is lots more to it, just do your own research and keep the Nazi UFOs in the back of your mind.
If you want to know more about the technology, take a look here:
www.zamandayolculuk.com...
(Turkish/German/English, use Google Translate)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo

Wow what an opener.

Think about this for a min.

And all alone like the rest of us.
Except for media copy.
How do you figure that.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

The Nazis also started spreading propaganda, that the Thule and Vril-societies "channeled" the info to build these crafts (working on "vril-power") from some alien "nordics"... White men from outer-space ..got to keep racially conscious, even with aliens, right?! LOL! ..This propaganda has today taken a reptilian/grey form.

under the topic Nicola Tesla

And the story is used over and over again to the cause of the anti Tesla cartels.
50x speed of light particles discovered by Tesla can never be found by our cartel science
because an active universe full of untapped energy is not to their agenda which is selling
alien and spiritual stories.

Ed: Thats the place for saucer secrets.

The Hitler Face seems to change so often these days.
Ed+:
Never mind finding Tesla saucers or Hitler saucers, where was Hitlers body
stored. Two things from 1945 we can't find.
Ed++: Hitler Face Hitler Face
I like the one with the fat nose
He was so friendly laughing and high five everyone.
Guess that wasn't him.
Now stern face stern face got to be the real one.
With age like at 55 he got a big fat nose.
What gives with the propaganda.

edit on 6/20/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm

I have never see ANY evidence that suggests they are visiting Earth.

That is what I said too. So what about the sightings that can't be dismissed? Your answer makes it more likely that UFOs have an earthly origin.

Sightings that can't be dismissed?! I'd love to see those, I'm thinking the scientific community at large as well as all the world's governments would too. Irrefutable proof of extraterrestrial visitation, this has world wide implications, can you send me a link please? I'd love to be one of the first to see this!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join