It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Reports Ron Paul At 0% While CNN Online Poll Shows Him At 75%

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Ooooh! He lost a close race against "none of the above!"

Maybe now that he has a taste of what it's like to be John McCain, he WILL get the nomination!

mr. Paul, advice: Change the last name to "Noneoftheabove"

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by AshleyD

A few things, AshleyD.

"Online polls" are, well, worthless. Do you know how simple it is to game them? Seriously, if you can crank out free email accounts, you can crank out poll results in most of them. Many others allow multiple votes from a given IP address. And it's never a random sample. If it were ONLY the people who come to the site for the site's content, maybe that part could be reliable, but that doesn't happen. Rather someone notices a poll and posts to some mass forum like this one, or DemocraticUnderground, or FreeRepublic, and says "Guys! We need to vote on this! INTERNET POLLS ARE SRS BZNS!"

Of course Ron Paul wins the online poll. And I'll bet you a stack of ten donuts that most of the voters are 15 year olds who have some variant of a Guy Fawkes mask in the avatar / signature of whatever forum they post on. This isn't to belittle the Ron Paul fans (really, I can do that anytime) but rather to just point out that online polls are about as meaningful as those "CLICK HERE TO CLAIM YOUR FREE PRIZE!" advertisements.[
edit on 15/6/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

You said it right. Ron Paul may be president of ATS and other forums, but it doesn't necessarly match reality. Most people, while they may enthusiastically talk about Paul, would not really vote for him in their right minds, and I can perfectly understand that. I do find it sad how desperate people are to rationalize the reasoning as to why Ron Paul fails to get the vote. "It's a conspiracy against Ron Paul" "its voter fraud" "anybody who doesnt vote and support Ron Paul is a mindless drone". Paulers are no different to me than Palin, Bush and many Obama supporters. They can do NO wrong, and anything that is negative to this candidate proves theres some unfair plot against them.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Even if the real result of Ron paul at the election would be more then 80%
they would manipulate once again the election to put one of their puppet

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
This looks like a job for anonymous.
They need to hack the TV boards and replace it with a video of the actual poll numbers all online

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
This looks like a job for anonymous.
They need to hack the TV boards and replace it with a video of the actual poll numbers all online

We need V for Vendetta to enter CNN studio and put a video with the real info

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I totally called it.

I'm going to go take a shot of something flammable now. Later guys, have fun with your revenge fantasies!

edit on 15/6/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

I just emailed CNN to voice my concern at the treachery they are clearly displaying, and below is my email:

-----------------------------------------------

It is a sham that Ron Paul received 0% of the votes, only 54 people had voted on that poll at the time and it is clearly a lie and not a reflection on what the REAL poll indicated, this is clearly a propaganda of lies and I will no longer be watching CNN. Lying bastards! Ron Paul WILL win the election and if he doesn't, prepare for the backlash of the people. I hope they blow up CNN headquarters first!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by NibiruWarrior

good call! blow them up!

st. paul lost the debate last nite.

make them pay! ya, that's it!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

That's why shouldn't trust any election either. Most of it is rigged or manipulated to certain degree...enough to make it seem as it if were possible, however what I see happening here...is if Ron Paul is getting enough support as he apprently does...it will be much more difficult to rig or manipulate elections, because the general public won't buy it anymore.

As much as I'd like to see Ron Paul win...I know he doesn't stand a chance of GOP endorsement. It doesn't matter if he's the leading candidate.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Ron Paul is being censored deliberately.

His crazy fanatical supporters ARE NOT loading up the internet polls In fact, the irony in that
propaganda exemplifies the ridiculous propaganda that the media falsely reports. .

EVERY candidate has zealots and supporters that will go to great lengths in order to get their
candidate elected. The field is LEVEL for all the candidates in that regard.

RON PAUL is well loved for his principles and character. To many older educated voters
he is JOHN WAYNE personified. A man who stands his ground without cowering. A man
of conviction. A paternal DOCTOR who cares for all humans, who has sworn an oath to
care for ALL humans and never do harm.

SO, what of the character of the other candidates?...What of their scandals?...What of their principles?
Can you debate...can you create an argument for ANY other candidate that can stand as equal
to the character and principles of Ron Paul?

I eagerly await a reply...my Google finger at the ready.....good luck!

signed...

A crazed, zealous supporter of CHARACTER AND PRINCIPLE AND HONESTY AND INTEGRITY.

Or.......A Ron Paul supporter

deny ignorance

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by NibiruWarrior
reply to post by AshleyD

I just emailed CNN to voice my concern at the treachery they are clearly displaying, and below is my email:

It is a sham that Ron Paul received 0% of the votes, only 54 people had voted on that poll at the time and it is clearly a lie and not a reflection on what the REAL poll indicated, this is clearly a propaganda of lies and I will no longer be watching CNN. Lying bastards! Ron Paul WILL win the election and if he doesn't, prepare for the backlash of the people. I hope they blow up CNN headquarters first!

lol nice email .. but the end
they might call the FBI on your head to have said you hope cnn HQ will be blow up in a futur uprising
remember .. usa is a police state .. be carefull

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
As a non-biased, overseas viewer, I have noticed lots that when Ron Paul is asked questions he seems to get less time than the others to answer.

The question asker was continually interupting him and it was frustrating to watch to be honest.

I love it when Paul get a question about the Wars in Iraq, Afghanistan etc...he just gives them a no BS answer. His answers for this question alone IMHO should make him next president.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by rival

His crazy fanatical supporters ARE NOT loading up the internet polls In fact, the irony in that
propaganda exemplifies the ridiculous propaganda that the media falsely reports. .

EVERY candidate has zealots and supporters that will go to great lengths in order to get their

RON PAUL is well loved for his principles and character. To many older educated voters
he is JOHN WAYNE personified. A man who stands his ground without cowering. A man
of conviction. A paternal DOCTOR who cares for all humans, who has sworn an oath to

SO, what of the character of the other candidates?...What of their scandals?...What of their principles?
Can you debate...can you create an argument for ANY other candidate that can stand as equal

signed...

A crazed, zealous supporter of CHARACTER AND PRINCIPLE AND HONESTY AND INTEGRITY.

deny ignorance

don't even bring the dukes name in this with ron paul.

he would eat him for breakfast and only the good parts.

funny thing is, he was thee huge in hollywood but then it's now been taken over by the left.

wayne is nothing like paul.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks

Originally posted by rival

signed...

deny ignorance

don't even bring the dukes name in this with ron paul.

he would eat him for breakfast and only the good parts.

funny thing is, he was thee huge in hollywood but then it's now been taken over by the left.

wayne is nothing like paul.

I don't understand... Ron Paul and John Wayne would be friends. There would be no reason to
fight. We are talking about two men with honesty and integrity and GRIT...admirable men with
similar character.

It is sad that these qualities are in such short supply in our present day politicians.

There is only one choice, one chance, one hope left. That is the way that most Paul
supporter's feel. He is like the last good Jedi...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

The only motive CNN could have in doing this is to their candidate from having to face RP in the general election. None of the other GOP candidates are a threat to them. While the other candidates continually ran over time while saying very little, RP said far more in 10 to 20 seconds. They clearly want to avoid the horror of their candidate debating RP. That would be a complete laughathon.

With both the right and left against him along with the means to shut him down, it will be interesting how this all will play out.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by rival

well, i'll tell ya how it is, pilgrim.

guess you never saw any of my movies,

this is my country, i will do anything to protect it, first.

don't want anyone here who was not invited.

don't want anyone taking pot shots at my young men and women when asked to help. they will be dealt with.

i want people to be able to make an honest living.

i invented the internet to ..wait, never mind.

stake out a little homestead from this great nation and be free to worship as you see fit.

the government will provide the means, you provide the way.

we work together, pilgrim, we have our shootin irons to make sure we keep our bargain.

call me a horses *** that's your call, i won't even say it's your right, it's freedom, don't be offended if it comes right back at ya.

look, that is john wayne! not john paul!

edit on 15-6-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
If you want Ron Paul to win, you're going to have to fight for it....and now is the time to start. If anyone on this thread is moaning and not writing to CNN and other authorities to demand an end to the censorship, you're not going to get anywhere.

It's time to get active. This is one helluva brilliant opportunity - but he needs the help of the people to fight with him starting NOW.

Are you willing?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Waldy

more like since LBJ

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedDebater

Originally posted by bacci0909

Originally posted by MaskedDebater

I'm sure this will be an unpopular opinion but I suspect the enthusiastic followers of Mr. Paul are a bit overzealous in their criticism. I like Mr. Paul btw due to his Anti war stance and I'm not defending CNN but simply striving to honor ATS Mission statement.

I wouldn't call it overzealous as much as super-attentive. Think of all the wrong doing and *ignorance* that would go unacknowledged if it weren't for them and their sleuthing. Their criticism is a justified result of the undeniable media attacks that have always plagued Ronnie

Perhaps but in the case of evidence presented in OP, the graphic was CLEARLY labeled. It is my opinion there was no intent to mislead. If they REALLY wanted to steer public persuasion they could have EASILY skewed the on-line poll results.
Right?
edit on 15-6-2011 by MaskedDebater because: (no reason given)

Absolutely, graphic was clearly labeled. I don't think that's being debated. In my eyes, this thread was just to point out how ridiculous/funny it is that, of all the polls to chose from, theirs included, that show Paul NOT at 0%, they indeed chose the one that does show him at 0%. Not much of a conspiracy, just an observation and ensuing discussion about what's shaping up to be a theme when it comes to coverage for RP

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Fox already attacking Ron Paul
from 4:35

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join