It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Reports Ron Paul At 0% While CNN Online Poll Shows Him At 75%

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
According to Swedish mainstream media today, Ron Paul is not even a contender.
www.aftonbladet.se...

It says that Mitt Romney and Michele Bachmann are the leading favorites, with Herman Cain as third.
Romney got 23% votes, Bachmann 22% and Cain 10% in a poll made in Des Moines Register.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Ron Paul does not really have that much supporters. Most of his support comes from the very few. These people are very vocal, young and use the internet more to vote in the online poles, while other poles take into account every one else.
Thats my take on why the numbers are different.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
So I was listening to Mark Levine on talk radio and a caller called in about Ron Paul. A previous Obama supporter and a black man said he is voting for Ron Paul and he felt like the media was disrespecting Ron Paul. Levine replies "You mean Ru Paul?". He called Ron Paul, Ru Paul multiple times which I find very disgusting.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

Funny how these few young vocal people can donate millions in his moneybombs every time. You sir are full of crap.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Funny how these few young vocal people can donate millions in his moneybombs every time. You sir are full of crap.

....and in 2008, Ron Paul only managed to get 1.6% of the vote in the Primary (my vote was one of them). I really like Ron Paul, but when the rubber meets the road, not many will vote for him. We'll see how well he does this time around. I'm guessing 2% when all is said and done.

Source

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I'm getting used to this.
But I still send "shame on your" emails to media, once in a while.
No presidents are elected anymore.
They are shined up, put on display, then bidding wars start.
All thanks to K-street...and other big money.
It's an Aristocracy of oil, Big Pharma, and Insurance companies (and a few more)
Just look who advertises on Cable TV, weed out the Infomercial stuff.
And you'd probably get yourself a nice list of big money Pac Donors.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo
So I was listening to Mark Levine on talk radio and a caller called in about Ron Paul. A previous Obama supporter and a black man said he is voting for Ron Paul and he felt like the media was disrespecting Ron Paul. Levine replies "You mean Ru Paul?". He called Ron Paul, Ru Paul multiple times which I find very disgusting.

I am almost sure that you have no issues when they confuse the names of obama and osama now do you ?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by gorgi

I see you did not like my idea, so you can not deal with something that disagrees with you. Good old American politics. And yes, it is mainly young people you support Paul.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by gorgi
I am almost sure that you have no issues when they confuse the names of obama and osama now do you ?

When Obama was first elected, I would slip and call him Osama. Then, Osama fell off the map, and it was "Obama" all the time. When Osama was killed, I was calling HIM Obama, totally unintentionally. That's a pretty honest mistake. Granted, some do it on purpose, but sometimes, it truly is a mistake. I speak from experience.

I don't like Obama or Osama. I started saying "Bin Laden" so that I wouldn't accidentally say the wrong thing. However, I think that doing it intentionally is just ignorant.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

That may be true for you and that you do it by accident, but maybe this guy mistakenly said it too?

There is very little outrage when it happens to the president on here, but when its Paul, its a whole different story.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

The last moneybomb I donated to took in more that 3 million dollars. I dare say that he has more than a few vocal supporters. When a man breaks records for donations, and gets such a small percentage of a vote, makes me think things are rigged. Lots of people putting their money where their mouth is, but not willing to vote for the guy? Makes zero sense at all.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

There is very little outrage when it happens to the president on here, but when its Paul, its a whole different story.

I highly doubt you were complaining when people were bashing Bush though, right? I guess it just depends on who people support.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo

Actually, I found the use of Osama in place of Obama disgusting too. What I am taking about was purposely done by Levine to the point where he was mockingly repeating it over and over in his troll voice. The caller handled it well but Levine kept pushing the issue. The caller was like "you mean Ron Paul" and Levine was like "can't slip it past you". So yeah, he was being a duechbag.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3

I highly doubt you were complaining when people were bashing Bush though, right? I guess it just depends on who people support.

I bashed bush at the time. His policies were crazy. I never compared him to a terrorist nor did I purposely degrade the guy either.I only criticized him on issue and not his name.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
What do you expect from the Criminal News Network ?

R.P. will never get a fair shake... he is too honest...

He is so honest he will play the nice guy to the bitter end...Good for him I say...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I bashed bush at the time. His policies were crazy. I never compared him to a terrorist nor did I purposely degrade the guy either.I only criticized him on issue and not his name.

I can only take you at your word, since you don't have any posts that go back that far. However, judging from the "Pinky Tuscadero" comment about Palin, I wouldn't be surprised if names were used.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I can only take you at your word, since you don't have any posts that go back that far. However, judging from the "Pinky Tuscadero" comment about Palin, I wouldn't be surprised if names were used.

That was the name of the article. I just did a copy and paste for the title. it seemed fair to just use the articles name in the thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join