It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Reports Ron Paul At 0% While CNN Online Poll Shows Him At 75%

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seiko
I remember the debate in the last election cycle where ron paul tore apart his co runners. The online poll showed on the screen that he had a massive lead and was the clear winner for who won the debate.

Then the pundits started talking....it didn't match up then either.

Ron Paul has become a much better public speaker since the last debate cycle. Before, he was incapable of getting his point across in the short time allowed for each answer. Now he has no problem doing it. He must have practiced on this a lot over the last couple of years.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Such thing would be expected the rational understanding of all polls being subdued into some sort of corruption is a complete understanding of this whole system of voting.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Why are so many people jumping on the bandwagon when it comes to Ron Paul. All he advocates is creating a monetary system backed by gold.

The big question is, who holds all the gold? Not you or me but the TPTB.

He is just another distraction, a tool

Look!

I hope i inserted the images correctly but Ron Paul is just another puppet.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by BeWise

Going back to the gold standard is a moronic and unrealistic proposal anyway. Let's see how people easily people are willing to say good bye to all the artificial wealth that the abolishment of the gold standard has brought them. Returning to the gold standard would mean that the living standard (or materialism if you like) will substantially decrease too. I wonder if those who want Paul in power realize this; it's not just TBTB that profit from artificial wealth creation.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2
reply to post by BeWise

Going back to the gold standard is a moronic and unrealistic proposal anyway. Let's see how people easily people are willing to say good bye to all the artificial wealth that the abolishment of the gold standard has brought them. Returning to the gold standard would mean that the living standard (or materialism if you like) will substantially decrease too. I wonder if those who want Paul in power realize this; it's not just TBTB that profit from artificial wealth creation.

You make a good point, but you have to start somewhere. There's gonna be a lot of suffering either way, but one way leads to REAL economic repair, and the other way leads to NO economic repair.

Peace

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Totally agree.

We are going to lose the falsely elevated standard of living one way or another. I would prefer to give it up willingly as part of a solution, instead of losing it through the collapse of our currency and government in all out chaos!

The false economic bubble will collapse one way or another, the cards are gonna come tumbling down. Why don't we let Paul engineer a plan for a controlled demolition.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
edition.cnn.com...

CNN streaming Ron Paul right now addressing the GOP conference.

EDIT - He is done speaking now but the audience was cutting him off at times chanting "Ron Paul" over and over. I got chills.
edit on 17-6-2011 by BIGPoJo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

Originally posted by Dr Love
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Trust me, if the people who really call the shots can get Palin in as the Republican candidate, and they really do want Obama to stay in office, Palin would surely be chosen and surely be destroyed by Obama.

The problem with Palin is that a lot of her own are recognizing this and just want her to keep raising money for other people. Obama or whatever his name is will run right over Palin.

Peace

Obama wouldn't destroy Palin because he is incapable of debating her on the issues. Palin would be destroyed by the MSM, and the ignorant sheep in this country would fall for it hook line and sinker.

If Palin could be destroyed by the MSM, she would already be destroyed. Take a look at how they have treated her ever since the 2008 election. The woman is still going strong, and is pissing off the MSM at every turn. She cannot be destroyed by them, and they hate it.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeWise
Why are so many people jumping on the bandwagon when it comes to Ron Paul. All he advocates is creating a monetary system backed by gold.

The big question is, who holds all the gold? Not you or me but the TPTB.

Actually, myself and my immediate family own quite a bit of gold. We've been buying it steadily for a long time, as have many people.

I am not talking about buying paper that says we own gold. I'm talking about real, actual, sink-your-teeth-into-it gold.

I'm sure TPTB has a lot of gold. But I wonder how much gold is owned by private owners? No single private owner has more than TPTB I'm sure....but I wonder if all of us together...? Maybe that is why this idea terrifies TPTB?

Just a thought.
edit on 6/17/2011 by Tsurugi because: Typo fixes, general editing

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
What a bunch of crap.

Self realization is not just for breakfast anymore.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Thats called duality, its a common illuminati mind game...they control
us like rats in a maze...even these conspiracies are a conspiracy #LOL

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
cnn is run by people following their precious protokols.
i am sick of living in a z0g controlled world.

if ron paul could run legitimately, he could not just save the republic, he could very well save the world.
it is AMAZING to me, all it would take to save the world is to simply elect the right people.

instead, cnn, mtv, the protokols 'teach' people to elect sociopathic warmongers, who smile for the camera and seasme street and my friends tell me how much of a 'fan' they are.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The establishment is deathly afraid of Dr. Ron Paul. He is threatening war profiteering via the Military Industrial Complex, he is a threat to the debt based monetary scheme, and he is a threat to an all powerful governmental state which wants to run every aspect of your life.

And the anti-Ron Paul propaganda is painfully clear. I'll summarize:

1) Because Ron Paul believes in individual property rights, they want you to believe he is a racist.

2) Because Ron Paul believes that the "war on drugs" is a failure with an over populated prison system bloated with non violent drug related "offenders", they want you to believe he advocates the use of heroin.

3) Because Ron Paul is against the idea of endless war to support war profiteering and because he is against the idea of blood for oil, they have labeled him as an "isolationist".

4) Because Ron Paul wants to reform the debt based monetary scheme (the "Federal Reserve") clearly outlined in many films from Zeitgeist to Money Masters, they tell us that he wants to destroy our economy.

5) Because Ron Paul wants issues to be handled on the state and local levels instead of by bloated wasteful federal agencies, they tell us he is trying to destroy our government...

Take a moment to see through the lies and propaganda. We owe it to ourselves.

edit on 19-6-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
"Truth is treason in the empire of lies."

- Ron Paul.

-----
(snip)
-----

edit on Tue 21 Jun 2011 by Hellmutt because: T&C § 19) Advertising

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
lol....He's going to lose anyway...
Its like this every election.. He's says something everyone wants to hear, he wins a few polls..
Then everyone realizes that he probably can't do everything he promises, he's too old, or he's a nut job and everyone forgets about him.

Trust me many not people outside of this site will actually vote this man. Past elections prove that fact.
edit on 23-6-2011 by TheLogicalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
There is good reason for your lack of faith. Though let us not forget, "we the people, are subject to ourselves. by the ways of our fears, doubts, and wants." For it is the duty of law to judge a man by what he has done.
And, it is the beauty of business, which defines a man by what he can do.
No officer, official, nor judge, has done nothing more than act according to law, for how is law to be equal, if equity be defined by the few.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
lol, cnn
the same group of idiots showing the towers falling due to terrorist before anyone had a f clue what was going on. owe, and showing bush, being so worried about the lil toddlers with his book upside down
so now this group of totalitarian spin doctors are sponsoring a poll

enough said, no worries, as only a caveman would believe the hype

Go Ron, we all know you can do it, as the rest of the fleas running for potus are like yesterdays lunch. old and stale with no direction

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join