It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Reports Ron Paul At 0% While CNN Online Poll Shows Him At 75%

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+148 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

While the online poll conducted by CNN shows Ron Paul as the clear winner with 75% of the votes, CNN reporters pull a fast one by citing a lesser known poll hosted at National Journal claiming Ron Paul came in at 0%.

runronpaul.com...

Here is the brief footage of the CNN clip that fudges the facts about Paul's success in the poll. It shows a 0% figure:

What a bunch of garbage.

Here is a video someone put together showing the REAL results from a broad variety of polls. Paul takes the lead by a large margin in all of them (including the REAL CNN poll where Paul won 77% of the votes- not zero):

CNN tried to cheat and used some obscure poll... that still showed Paul in the lead with 33% of the votes in reality.

Thanks to some info sent to me by member 'kneverr' another humorous thing about this is the fact the poll CNN cited only had 54 responses at the time! LOL!

There is no reason for them to have chunked their more reliable poll with more responses in favor of this joke if it wasn't for propaganda purposes.

mobile.nationaljournal.com...
edit on 6/14/2011 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

+48 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
This does not surprise me and it is a tactic that actually works quite well. American voters have a tendency to view elections like a sporting event. They would rather back a person they think can "win" rather than back someone who they actually believe in.

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

onion news had it right again

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Good find Ashley.

You can also expect the networks to begin their visual-onslaught of Dr Paul once again. You know - where whenever they show a picture of him in an article it's a "less-than-flattering" pose? Usually it's something along the lines of him looking a bit crazy or loony.

Politics just makes me sick sometimes

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I swear, this is such a joke!!!

The Conservatives will love all their hand-picked candidates.

Peace

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I hope that all Ron Paul supporters click on the runpaulrun link above - CNN phone and email contacts provided. Voice your displeasure. I did

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
This is amazing if true and very revealing about the mentality of the American voters. They obviously do not think before voting, just vote the most popular guy whoever that is. No wonder the country has been going down the drain since Reagan administration.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
This isn't surprising at all actually.

CNN has always been up their with fox news when it comes to disinformation and secret agendas. They just aren't ridiculed as much because so many people still believe in the left-right paradigm. (Well if fox news is bad and gets made fun of and they're "republican" then the other must good because they're "democrats")

Even on the public radio and local news they always mention Romney first before any other candidates when there is no apparent logical reason too (like alphabetical order or score).

Something tells me I shouldn't be voting for Romney.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

They put the person that they fear the most at the bottom and they put the progressive, fake, phony conservative at the top. If Palin had been there she would be at the bottom too, because the left and the liberal media are SCARED TO DEATH of Palin and Ron Paul.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
What a bunch of crap.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Honestly, this "debate" felt more like The Bachelor than anything.

It happened just as expected from CNN.

A real issue comes up they go "you said this, how about we talk about this instead"

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
This is the link for or FOX news' polls. Dr Ron Paul kicked @$$ there too.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
It's not really a disparity. These online polls are a joke. We saw this in the last election where every time there was a poll anywhere the clarion call to go vote in it was sounded and the Paulistas ran over to punch in their vote. There's a reason these polls usually state "This is not a scientific poll." If someone conducts a statistically valid truly randomized poll, then fine. Let's talk about it. But this isn't it and complaining about it makes people look like fools.

I was a delegate at my state's Republican convention last time where the Paulistas were out in force. What really shocked me was the extent to which they went to try to take over the convention. On a strict hand-count basis Paul simply did not have the support, but the Paulistas tried every trick in the book to disrupt the convention, something they did in many states that year. They were completely disruptive. They used procedural tricks. They harrassed the podium when anyone else was talking. It was disgusting. Paul lost a lot of sympathy just because his supporters used tactics like these. They didn't really care about democracy; they just wanted Paul in, period. There's really no difference between Paul's supporters tactics and those of the Leftists. It's all from the same Allinsky playbook.

There is no denying that Paul's supporters are enthusiastic, but they make him look like a puffer fish, blown way out of proportion in terms of his real support. Paul bombed out last time and he will bomb out this time. He serves as a distraction.

The fact is, Paul's supporters are his own worst enemy. If they acted civilized, he'd get more attention.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Its obvious that the online polls are blown out of proportion, but WOW at 0%. No shame whatsoever from CNN. It's sickening.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Trust me, if the people who really call the shots can get Palin in as the Republican candidate, and they really do want Obama to stay in office, Palin would surely be chosen and surely be destroyed by Obama.

The problem with Palin is that a lot of her own are recognizing this and just want her to keep raising money for other people. Obama or whatever his name is will run right over Palin.

Peace

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

I'm scratching my head wondering why this thread was taken off the new topic fire hose. I came here ten minutes ago, computer crashed so I just tried to find this and it's not on there. Weird.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

That's because voting is broken and is a computer joke on us now. Not only that but the electoral college might have worked at a time, but in today's situation it is a joke as well. We know the voting machines are hackable as testified to in court by their maker. If anyone thinks their vote is counted or matters, they have not done their research or just can't or wont believe what they have found. There is very little to prove that any government:
Represents their populace,
Increase the standard of living of their populace,
Lives up the promises of campaigns.
There is a mountain of proof that most governments
Abuse their populace,
Extort from their populace,
Willfully murder and submit to murder their populace

Even if voting worked, now you are only voting for who will dominate your life by force.

Love to all.

+19 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
how many times have I told ya
TPTB will not allow Paul to be president.

Paul can get 90% of the people vote
and Romney will still win by 51-49
on election day.

The only way to get a fair election
is by Revolution then take a re-vote.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
how many times have I told ya
TPTB will not allow Paul to be president.

Paul can get 90% of the people vote
and Romney will still win by 51-49
on election day.

The only way to get a fair election
is by Revolution then take a re-vote.

He doesn't need any help from the TPTB to not win. He has plenty of gaffs made by himself to prevent him ever from becoming president.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I'm gonna pull the whole thing down. I'm gonna bring the whole f-n' diseased, corrupt temple down on your head. It's gonna be biblical.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join