It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction for the Mark of the Beast

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I was wondering, has anyone predicted the mark of the beast actually being who you vote for in elections. For example, If one voted for Kerry or Bush they would have the mark?

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
You would have to do more than vote for "THe Beast"...The Mark would be physical, like an implant chip or a tattoo....I do not think a vote would be sufficient, as there are tons of Christians who are saved who will probably vote and if they voted for The Beast, they would not become unsaved or anything like that. I believe that you will know about the Mark of the Beast as they will start asking/forcing to take it and that would be after Kerry/Bush are in office. At that point, they would also make it so you have to worship an Idol of the Beast....The Beast would probably rule more than just the US as well....Vote in confidence that you will not be supporting the beast, unless you are voting for the leader of the world, or one powerful enough to take over the world(or hypnotise those that are not believers into believing the is Christ reincarnate)

Those are my thoughts, which are slightly derived from the Left Behind series.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The President of the United States is the "leader of the free world."

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Self-Proclaimed maybe....Look how well received he is in Iraq after we "freed" it....
I am talking about the entire world...like a figure that will unite ALL people..But we really don't have to worry about that until a peace contract of 7 years is made with Israel

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
People are not movie characters you know, and we are real flesh creatures, so have hardened black hearts and souls, and us have lighter colored hearts and souls called light, beasts and marks of the devil is stuff that matrix dreamers and atlantis serching souls need to dream as they have little direction in life from thier religions, and I wish them luck with breaking thru the lies they grew up with, as I did...

O hby the way, the beast is a symbol, devolped to scare men all times and its actuall a type error in the books and should read " the liers who wrote this"
for if you recall men used to be stupid, oh sorry we are still in exile, we are still dealing with our stupidity, anyhow refute lies, and challenge all that you know other than the old testament, why ????????

Take a guess bro.......

No didn't get it, well black and white here written just for you.....

The bible old testament was given to man for mans understanding of this world and to grasp a taste of the divine, and help change this lowly world so G-D can come live with us.................?

Or why else would there be so much secret and lies and murder.....

IOW people faith is the only ground that is firm........... Wait dont leave this idea in your mind, try develop it.....

Eg, you each have unlimited faith in something, the sun and moon?
Its going to rise and set today, tomorrow, etc right, or wrong? this is faith..

An easier one... You have faith your going to relive yourselves soon, right, no , i mean did you even have to worry if this was going to occur, or not, no you just belive that its going to work, like it did last time .......Faith

More ...Ok

Do you even worry for a second ever, about the air becoming polluted that you die from no air?????????

Oh you in the back please stand up....

Sorry sir where do you live?
Ah irag, ok you have worry, cool but anyone else ever worried about this for 24 hours ever, or even once??????????/

This is called faith people, and its an unconditional, inbred aspect of man/woman/children, etc, wierd but true you know.....

but here are those kats whoever they MASK themselves as and trick or treat us to whatever well buy, dare/truth of a lie/ scary movies or whatever the hell they want us to be led in like those german nazi freeking murderous cancerous blood sucking the life out of the good to feed the evil, and they won, yes they won for how many year , but guess what....

NAZI amalek twins... you won the battle not the WAR

Anyhow if you find lies keep hold it reveal to the wrold your find and then smile towards heaven as your creator wants to see you smile for his good ness he allows you 24 hours a day since the beginning of creation...

Go search each in your own knowledgale areas and dig, dig dig, lets see what we find...

My words are recorded and my word is a bond between this world and the next.....

If you die then you were on to something so dont freeking die, just battle until you win the war, but dont get killed in your quest dudes..

May you be Blessed With speed and the truth...

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The mark of the beast could be interpreted as the numbers of people that stray from the teachings of the bible not necesarily a physical mark on the skin.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   
marg6043,
Excellent thought..I did not even think of that...
I could correlate to Priests or leaders of the bible and they stray.
Excellent response!!

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   
all i know is thyat the mark of the beast is comming soon

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I heard one theory that the mark of the beast would be the acceptance of some type of global trading currency. I don't believe this is in existence yet because you will supposedly not be able to buy and sell things without accepting this mark or system. Perhaps if this is true, there will be a global currency crisis and a new system developed to allow buying, selling or trade. That is a scary thought to think our dollars could become worthless and we could adopt some other form of currency in the US. It would be a crisis indeed especially if you thought accepting the mark would mean your eventual pain and suffering and loss of life when the implanted mark became viral and caused a horrible extremely painful disease.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 06:51 AM
link   
The mark of the beast. I think that is the small entry wounds at the base of your skull,entry points for implantation. It is just a mark,not that you are evil,just that you have been looked at.Most of us i think.
Hollywood had an inkling,this is interesting .Vampires, wounds on the neck.Vampires WERE the Visitors making a nightly check up.I guess there was a flap on in the Dark Ages and people were terrified.
In the Omen,interestingly,Damein had the marks on his skull under the hair. So why is this "mark" being mentioned,yet making silly movies about it?

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Mark of the beast, hmm. Last time I heard something like that, was when I was reading about ancient chinese myths. The coming of the dragon or something? I dunno, it's been years since I read it.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
It depends what was meant by the word dragon in the Chinese language or if it was translated correctly.
Judging from the new species sighted in South America in ever increasing numbers (and disinformation attempts to redicule this) I would say the coming of the dragon means the introduction of new reptillian species to replace or supplant Man. This included dinosauroids sighted as well as Chupas.
I was also told crocodillians will be introduced in new latitudes when the climates change.The Queen Victoria Islands way up north for instance.The surface is suited mainly for reptiles they said. So like in old sailors maps, you can say "There be dragons here".
In fact,I remember Edgar cayce talking about Earth changes in the future. "And off Terre Del Feugo, LAND! And a strait with rushing waters."

[edit on 18-8-2004 by stgeorge]

[edit on 18-8-2004 by stgeorge]

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 03:12 AM
link   
St John's Book of Revelations states that

no man might buy or sell, save [except] he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Prehaps The Mark is money, A world currency, you cant buy anything without it, and for anyone (the beast in this case) money = power.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   
harry potter coul be the beast. hes got that mark thing on his forehead.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
on www.worldofthestrange.com there was a post.Moses was mentioned with 'horns" coming out of his head,and Michaelangelo painted that literally.

Horns...she says "rays from" and suggests this means rays of light. No,I think there is a problem in translation (perhaps deliberate) and the phrase means "projecting from" or "forced from"
I think I know the answer.Moses was possessed by Rothshamon ,and he prefers to assume the shape of a man's body with a horned animal head.
Having met him,and he is quite impressive,not some evil demon,he was involved in our Judao Christian heritage from the start.
Indeed someone here mentioned having power over these demons,casting them out.
With someone of Roth's or Poseidon's stature,it is the other way around.i met them both.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The mark of the beast is to be on everyone who submits to him, if you believe the Bible...and one would have to be "marked" in order to buy and sell, as it is written.

Eerily, this sounds amazingly like the idea of barcoding humans to serve as anti-theft credit cards.
Christian or no, it's pretty damn eerie....

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Some thought this mark was the bar code Gazrok.Some thought a transponder or tatoo on your body.But so far nothing. I thought it our Identification and licensing system.

But could Mark of the beast be another play on words?
Mark as in the Euoprean Mark,a demonimation? For the US dollar is foretold to collapse one day.Perhaps that or the Eurodollar will hold up?

Another interpretation are the signs of implantation,on the back of the skull,not on the neck like a vampire movie.But what has that to do with buying and selling?

Let me ask...what does the German word mark mean?

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   

The President of the United States is the "leader of the free world."

Wake up and smell the roses, bud.

Your "free" world is collapsing around you and you still believe such rubbish!

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Not in "Your" Bible anymore.Try the Torah or maybe the Koran. I don't know,something really big must have happened to have created several religions all in one part of the world.
In fact,not in King James time,but sometime later,it was the decree not to openly discuss our own history that was over 25 years old,or one generation. This was carried out,sometimes lethally.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by stgeorge
In fact,not in King James time,but sometime later,it was the decree not to openly discuss our own history that was over 25 years old,or one generation. This was carried out,sometimes lethally.

See Cambodia: Khymer Rouge: Year Zero: The Killing Fields.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join