It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, What happened to Zorgon then?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Been looking around various boards, and it seems he has all but disappeared.
Some say he isn't answering his e-mail, he hasn't posted anywhere for quite awhile.

He is one of those chaps that adds alot to the boards he visits...although he may simply be dealing with personal issues that we don't need to know about, can anyone even confirm if he is still alive?

I sort of miss his perspectives.
Zorgons Profile

(upon confirmation of his still existing status, feel free to close this thread)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I've been wondering the same thing. I've missed him for some time now.

I'm glad you asked the question.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Is it just me or did he write a thread about some trouble he was receiving from some kind of government agency?
I'm probably thinking of someone else to be fair.

Edit to add: I love your avatar/background SaturnFX.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I miss Zorgon's posts also!!!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique

Is it just me or did he write a thread about some trouble he was receiving from some kind of government agency?
I'm probably thinking of someone else to be fair.

I think you are talking about protoplasmictraveller.

and that was a hoax if its who you were thinking about...and he got banned for that I believe.

Zorgon isn't banned anywhere...he just...literally fell off the map.
I hate it when some of the most talented contributors just disappear. it is also, considering the nature of the community here, open to lots of speculation.
hopefully someone whom actually talks to him person to person can confirm if he is alright...perhaps the ATS community needs to send him a get well soon card, or maybe he is simply sick of talking aliens and decided to become an accountant (men in black strike again!)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Well his last visit was today yesterday so he can't be far away!!

Maybe he will pay the thread a visit.
edit on 14/6/2011 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Hmmm...

this has happened before,

honored and highly thought of member disappears,

and then returns...

with subtle differences, either in comportment [or is that deportment?
]

could certain ATS members have been replaced with pod people? or were implanted.

maybe a recent top 50 recently rejected an implant, and was unable to communicate properly or sounded crazy.
maybe DMSO-4 and some nasty drug was the cause of the irrational behavior.

say, you're supposed to have connections www.abovetopsecret.com...

no word about this at work then?

better watch yourself you could be next.

kudos for the avatar and keeping the froggie or is that a toad?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
say, you're supposed to have connections www.abovetopsecret.com...

no word about this at work then?

No, Zorgon is our best agent...he isn't supposed to go missing without authorization from the high command

anyhow, as posted:

Seems he is still at least in lurk mode...so I guess (unless of course "they" have checked his account) all is well enough...strange though, he hasn't been on since forever...a thread pops up questioning it, and a mark of him logging in is given...

-total tin foil hat wearing time-

But feel free to shut the thread anyhow if you want...the last visit seems to superficially appear he hasn't..died or found the enterence to hollow earth.

(oh, and its hypnotoad...all hail hypnotoad!)
edit on 14-6-2011 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

He logged in today as well, or one of the agents did.

Maybe he just has not found anything interesting to comment on, including stories of his own demise disappearance? Last Post (not on a bugle) 10/5/2011 @ 18:33

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Ya, he is back to posting now, I guess he was doing some home stuff (aka, went back to his home planet and debriefed obviously).

This thread can die now.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I think he is still "alive". His last visit was June 18, 2011 and his mood is "Feeling Better". As for his location of "City of Light", he might be on vacation.
edit on 2011-6-18 by pikypiky because: To correct for "proper" grammar and spelling.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I swear he replied to a topic ultra recently, I am positive because it was hilarious.....

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
He just U2Ued me. He's been post Banned for thirty days

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
try looking here

www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by IpsissimusMagus

Last post there 04-19. Say naught about anything.

He's banned here now.

Yeesh, I didn't agree with him on pretty much anything, but never saw him break a rule.

Ooohh I wish I was a fly on the wall somewhere.

Shenanigans unite!!!! or fall and be forgotten like the pesky ants weez are!

Ahhh

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I can understand the sentiment, but there's a long list of very good reasons why we don't discuss banned members, not the least of which is the fact that they can't speak for themselves.

We also don't allow threads targeted at specific members, or discussion of members as the topic (unless members choose to do so freely in the Members forum), also for very good reasons. No ATSer should be subjected to that, and such antics discourage membership.

The same applies to ex-members: they should not be the objects of public juries just because they took a chance on membership and it didn't work out.

Zorgon was a high profile member, and on a conspiracy-oriented site it's natural that speculation will run rampant, with sinister motives enjoying the most popularity, as always.

But Zorgon's posts are still visible, his legacy is well-established, and ultimately, the best tribute we can give him is to let his posts speak for themselves.

As always, if anyone disagrees with my closing this thread, please don't hesitate to send me a private message, but please be aware that I can't discuss details of any member account, regardless of status.

Thanks for your understanding.

top topics

join