It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hitlers views on the gop the dems and ron paul "funny"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
before you watch the videos below know that there is strong language in the video!!!!!!!! I dont want a violation notice because people get mad at adult humor with that being said if you cant handle it don't watch. And you should know this inst the real Hitler views seeing as how he is dead i doubt he would know about any of this stuff in his time unless the Germans invented a time machine during WW2. This is supposed to be laughed at so take it with a grain of salt rep,dem,ron paul supporters

edit on 14-6-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

ps i like ron paul and this all came up when i was researching the pros and cons on him.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
This is actually a pretty clever series. Unfortunately, you will find a lot of people on here who can't take a joke unless there's racist undertones to it.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
That's pretty funny.

I'm going to have to have one of my German buddies check the translation on those subtitles, however. Seemed a little off.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
"Downfall" is actually one of my favorite movies of the last decade. It's portrayal of the last days within the Bunker is pretty solid in my opinion.

I find it sad that so many spoofs and jokes are made from it. The film itself is educational as is. It shouldn;t be used for political agendas.

top topics

join