It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chick Tract Parodies!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I searched but didn't see any threads for Chick Tract parodies, so I decided to make one. If I am mistaken and this has been posted before, point to the thread and I will post any parodies I have there.

Enjoy!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d0ed5ca0e2bb.gif[/atsimg]
edit on 14-6-2011 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by no1smootha

No 1

Where is the right side of the cartoon?

I'm going mad trying to find it.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

My search turned this up:

Chick Parodies

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by no1smootha

Tribe

I"m along with a number of the other replies here.

There is the idea that our time here is schooling. Like you surely, I have looked at many ideas, but maybe unlike you, I have fallen into many of them and spent time observing from within some idea, or framework, or context of thought.
I have found that often it is easy to fall into these thought patterns, these belief systems, and that mostly it is not so easy to get out. Nor out entirely, I suppose.

However, one near constant theme within so many of these concepts of our reality is the one where this is a school. Though I cannot say that this is true, I find that it is the one that is most workable for me at this time.

The trappings of this life are cracking up as you point out. I like to think that, that which we are learning in this time will be of value to us in our next time, our continued time. In our next place or places.

I know this wait until the next world idea is a cop out, but then I ask the question, just what am I copping our OF. I can look around just like anyone else and I have come to the conclusion that I am not copping out on much, if this is all there is. You know? Because when all this is added up, it makes no sense to me if this is all there is. The deck is stacked and so what? If this is all there is.

I'm really quite excited actually.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
And the point is????

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soldier of God
And the point is????

Most likely for the lulz
given that this is the Jokes, Pranks, and Puns forum

new topics

top topics