It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did you came forth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
What is the significance of your life?
What does living mean too you?

Are you doing the thing you love to do? And is the thing you claim love to do, really where you dream about everyday loving to do?

Who is very happy and content, and walks around in peace?

Who are you without work or the things you must do or pay in order to live, or the family man?

Due to the pressure inside my mind I started to question these things.
I came to the conclusion, that I have no free will. That I do not own my own life? That the place you were born, is a marker for the rest of your life.

Only the elite own. You and I do not own a thing. Every move you make, MUST be done within the boundaries of the system.

The inside is on fire, knowing I run in a real program. End there is no end to it, must go on and on, and PAY.

I can choose to flee and leave my loved ones, or stay and kneel for the system. You got to work for nothing, just enough to pay your bills. While other laugh and drink their expensive wine, in their 18th boat(lucky to be born in the right nest)

Are we a slave by choice, because we are owned. I spend my free time recharging, and thinking about my black future if things stay as they are.( I am usually on optimist)

We know we are waiting until the financial markets are collapsing, its not getting better.
They bail out countries, by lending them more money. Solving debt by creating more debt??

Hey when we go belly up, you say we should have taken action sooner., while we had more control over the situation.

Its us against a large group of evil people. Evil people are power seekers.

There is only one outcome. peaceful Civil unrest. (Okey or alien invasion)

You can keep on voting for your party's in your country, but CFR Bilderberg etc. keeps going on?? So you are wasting your time big time.

I almost know nothing will come out of this thread, because its one of the many.

I believe that nobody escapes the collapse that is imminent.
But how we deal with it now, is much better than reacting on it after the collapse happened.

I don't like my days ( I am being honest) I am not depressed, but my mind keeps going to the truth.
And we aint seeing that in our daily lives. I am in pain.

I am not blind for the animal mass die offs, I am not blind for the childeren of North Korea, I am not blind for the Japan nuke/tsunami disaster.
I am not blind to see our poisend food/air and water.etc. I am not blind that the world is upside down.

What I am blind of, is when does it stop.

My friends say, ohw when it happens it happens. They do not look at the world
My ex says (still good friend) when they put it in the foods GMO's and stuff, it must good be for something, just like the vaccine's. I will shoot them up, if they call us.(kids)
My fam say: You gotta work, pay. It was always like this in the world. Except it.

Then why won't this fire go out, because they are right. If I keep thinking like I think, I forget to live myself.

Are there likewise people around here, that experience similar things.

Civil unrest is imminent, in my view.

edit on 14-6-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

i was put here this time to just watch this existence unfold.

i didn't wanna come here again, but i was given a last chance to ballance and set all my karmic debt from past lives.
the universe wants me here, and while that lasts ill be here.

i dont put much importance or seriousness to life as we know it.
i just live each moment and experience what comes my way, whatever comes is whatever's meant to be.

this is just a brief interlude before the whole of existence resumes.

pain or joy, learn to love it

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

I LOVED your post! S&F!!

Many of us are living life and feeling the disconnect.
But we HAVE to be here and we HAVE to be the witnesses to what is unfolding...
No doubt, the times we are living in right now, right this second are VERY important.
Every day is not just another day.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

I like it

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TETRA.X

I LOVED your post! S&F!!

Many of us are living life and feeling the disconnect.
But we HAVE to be here and we HAVE to be the witnesses to what is unfolding...
No doubt, the times we are living in right now, right this second are VERY important.
Every day is not just another day.

Maybe that's the translation of that constant fire I feel. I feel disconnect indeed, I even do not want to use money any more.

like the reply.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I didn't ask to be here either, but now that I am, everything is about family. Everything. Making sure the people I love make it through. That's all that matters for me these days. Even so, I do manage to have a lot of fun reading, writing, observing, and interacting, mostly on the Internet, or learning with reading, etc. That's also something to live for. And then there are the moments...autumn breeze, a tree or building you like that holds special memories for you, the way the place you live looks when the sun comes up...all that stuff has its value too.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I need no reason to be here. I am here and that's enough.

I joyfully do what I need to do to get by each day and I'm grateful for the opportunity to live this life. To experience love, death, joy, sorrow, laughter and tears. Whatever the reason I am here (and I'm not convinced there is a "reason") I am happy to be here and live each day.

Regardless of when we live, people have to work for the necessities in life. Food, shelter, clothing. And people also work to have fun.

Life is for living. Whether you get off the grid and move to the forest to hunt for your next meal or live in a city apartment and hold a job that provides earnings to trade for goods, it's all life. And we have to work to survive.

Why did I come forth? I don't know and I don't care. Enjoying the moment is what life is about. Regretting the past and worrying over the future are fools' games.

No one owns anything. And what joy does "owning" bring? None! Experience brings joy. And that belongs to anyone who will take it.

Civil unrest may occur. If it does, I will deal with each day as it comes, just as I do now.
edit on 6/14/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
We are here for others.

even if we lose ourselves in the process.
You would be happier (imho) if you focused on something or someone outside yourself.

(also imho):
If your"work" sucks:"you are doing it wrong"
Have the cojones to grab yourself and follow a dream...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I need no reason to be here. I am here and that's enough.

I joyfully do what I need to do to get by each day and I'm grateful for the opportunity to live this life. To experience love, death, joy, sorrow, laughter and tears. Whatever the reason I am here (and I'm not convinced there is a "reason") I am happy to be here and live each day.

Regardless of when we live, people have to work for the necessities in life. Food, shelter, clothing. And people also work to have fun.

Life is for living. Whether you get off the grid and move to the forest to hunt for your next meal or live int he city apartment and hold a job that provides earnings to trade for goods, it's all life. And we have to work to survive.

Why did I come forth? I don't know and I don't care. Enjoying the moment is what life is about. Regretting the past and worrying over the future are fools' games.

No one owns anything. And what joy does "owning" bring? None! Experience brings joy. And that belongs to anyone who will take it.

Civil unrest may occur. If it does, I will deal with each day as it comes, just as I do now.

I can go along a long way with what you are commenting. But there must be an critical mass point to be reached when enough is enough? Work does not provide joy for me, it only pays my right to live at the moment.

Joy and love are primary.

If we truly live in a balanced world we must get rid of Unnatural ways.

Money - religion and governments

We need to walk in line with the 'one' law. Nature

I am sorry every time I experience joy, ,my mind flashes me images like these. Then I feel sick in my stomach.(this is new for me)

Must I act selfish in order to regain my focus? Because I do realize what I am doing.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
If this impending civil unrest becomes a reality for you and the rest of us, you will gain a whole new outlook. Perhaps worse than you are experiencing now. If I could go back and ask my great great great grandparents if they would rather live in our present time vs. theirs, I bet they would choose working in an office over sleeping in the barn laboring with cattle hoping their calves would live through the night. In those times, each day was a struggle for survival. They feared wolves eating thier children, we fear the IRS. They ate potatoes for months on end during winter, we are forced to grocery shop. Entire extended families shared one house, one dirt-floored room, one bed. Our homes have plumbing, shingles, carpet, and satellite television and most of us don't live with our parents after 18... Please, don't think I am undermining the severity of the situation here in America, I know it's real. But I have a hard time when people like myself, who have access to the internet and have time to care about issues AROUND THE WORLD, get all depressed about living like a robot. It is a choice for you to see it that way. It's not bad yet. Just remember that.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE
We are here for others. You mean you are here to pay the elite's way of living.(Perhaps you mean something different)

even if we lose ourselves in the process. (We have lost ourselves. There is no denier in the imbalance the world has)
You would be happier (imho) if you focused on something or someone outside yourself. (That's what I do constantly)
(also imho):
If your"work" sucks:"you are doing it wrong" (yes born in the wrong nest, had no education grew up in violence and a whole lot more of bad things in my developing years)
Have the cojones to grab yourself and follow a dream...
(I did 2 times)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildoracle13
If this impending civil unrest becomes a reality for you and the rest of us, you will gain a whole new outlook. Perhaps worse than you are experiencing now. If I could go back and ask my great great great grandparents if they would rather live in our present time vs. theirs, I bet they would choose working in an office over sleeping in the barn laboring with cattle hoping their calves would live through the night. In those times, each day was a struggle for survival. They feared wolves eating thier children, we fear the IRS. They ate potatoes for months on end during winter, we are forced to grocery shop. Entire extended families shared one house, one dirt-floored room, one bed. Our homes have plumbing, shingles, carpet, and satellite television and most of us don't live with our parents after 18... Please, don't think I am undermining the severity of the situation here in America, I know it's real. But I have a hard time when people like myself, who have access to the internet and have time to care about issues AROUND THE WORLD, get all depressed about living like a robot. It is a choice for you to see it that way. It's not bad yet. Just remember that.

Yes its a choice, I choose something closer to this as my aim

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I think you are right on track. I too would love nothing more than to live freely, off of the land with like-minded people. In fact, I wonder if there is such a thing in America? Thriving communes? Anyone know? I am not talking about tribes or anything, those who have succussfully retired from the u.s. of a.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by wildoracle13

Why yes, there are.
Start here.

Intentional Communities

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

So I spent a few hours on this site, not even minutes after I left I came here to ATS to find your suggestion. Weird. I am not seeing anything that doesn't look absolutely nuts. A friend of mine who is a Yale graduate is convinced that we should start our own. She mentioned that the most successful communities are based on some type of religion. Oh brother.....We both suggested making one up because that would be interesting and fun. Also, another requirement will be wearing distinguishing hats or even shoes. Haha, I love it.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Where forth hence comest thou ?

The system itself is proof that someone besides man has a hand in the affairs of men. Why would Mankind employ a system that is so unforgiving and hateful towards man ? Only a cyborg could fulfill a 30 enslavement
to a place to live. Without stumbling somewhere. We live in a ridgid society that bonds and shackles us.
Those who run it all seem to want us dead. I have never been a friend to any of it. Even now it seems to be passing away. Finally.
edit on 16-6-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-6-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
When I consider the percentages that were against my own coming into conscious existence, and every bit of effort within my body to keep me alive and aware, I'm humbled that I get to be the one who sees and smells and tastes and feels the good, the bad and the god-awful ugly in this world. So many dedicated layers of perfectly synchronized event trajectories engaged in so much focused activity within just one cell, with billions of cells working in coordination and rigid discipline so that I can sit here and casually wonder about the mysteries of eternity and consciousness and love and faith and God and redemption, as it all works endlessly to serve my smallest needs from instant to instant.

I sit in a chair and pity the chair (a fellow bit of physical existence) for not being fortunate enough to be me; one who is so much freer and so much more fascinated with the world around me. That is, even if the chair has any capacity for anything but simple material existence. And all around me, so much that is less than I am. Trees, grass, cats and dogs; all of it with nothing to ever look forward to as being that much better than the lot they've been assigned the instant I look at them. Whereas I have (at least) and argument to me made for the possibility of eternal conscious existence as a free and unrestrainable human being, transcending from this weak, temporary corporeal gestational placenta when the time is right.

When I look at all the other options - including nonexistence itself - I feel like I won the lottery.

By the way, as I was writing this, I got a call that my younger brother passed away. He was 52.

Sh*t.

I wonder what he's looking at right now.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
From what I can understand, there is an over-attachment to the world of senses - for example, if you have a piece of chocolate, having never eaten chocolate in your life, it will be the best thing that you have ever tasted, and you will savour the flavours. If chocolate is rare, then you have to work hard to get it, however, the reward is worth the work that you put into it. However, if you take the modern world, there are people who can purchace chocolate basically whenever they want, and when they do eat it, they consume it like regular food, without really enjoying the taste, or appreciating what they have.

The same applies to expensive goods, something that was once a special occasion has been turned into a regular consumer good, most of us cease to value what we own, and are more interested in our egos, basically, our social position, and our perception among other people.

If you look carefully, you can see the world of sin, you can see the foolishness of this world - why, you might ask, why are people like this?

It is an excellent question, although, I feel as if I must continue to explain the depravity that I see - what I see, are people who have fallen so far, that emotions themselves are savoured, human beings are turning into energy parasites, indulging in the corruption of primal innocence. I see it all around me, most of the "consumers" will see someone of spiritual wealth, and even that, when they have the eyes to see it, will envy, as they have become so shallow inside, that they have a spitefullness to those whom have remained pure of heart.

Back to the question - what is the reason for it, what is the reason for the evil?

I believe, that, it has to do with this planet, there is an imbalance, and there is also a strange kind of "system" that operates in peoples minds, what I see, is underneath, the real soul, and on the exterior, the monsters that they have become.

top topics

join