It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria Organized the May 15th Nakba Day Border Crossings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
A London journalist has exposed a Syrian document revealing what Israel has claimed: Syria was behind the May 15 "Nakba Day" march on the Golan Heights and authorized ”shots in the air".

Michael Weiss, who blogs for the London Telegraph and monitors British media coverage of the Middle East, wrote that he was forwarded the document, which included the official government emblem and was dated May 14, 2011.

The following day, several hundred Syrians marched on the border, and approximately 200 of them infiltrated into the nearby Druze village of Majdal Shams in Israel. Thirteen people were killed in the incident, and Israel charged that Syrian President Bashar Assad was trying to divert world attention from his brutal suppression of peaceful protests against his regime.

Weiss said that the document proves the charge. It summarizes a meeting of intelligence and military officers near the Israeli border. He wrote, “I have good reason to believe [the document] is absolutely genuine – appears to represent the first piece of regime-created evidence that Assad has cynically tried to manipulate Western and Arabic media during three-month Syrian uprising.

The document stated, “All security, military, and contingent units in the province, Ain-el-Tina and the old al-Qunaitera are hereby ordered to grant permission of passage to all twenty vehicles (47 passenger capacity) with the attached plate numbers that are scheduled to arrive at ten in the morning on Sunday May 15, 2011 without being questioned or stopped until it reaches our frontier defense locations.

“Permission is hereby granted allowing approaching crowds to cross the cease fire line (with Israel) towards the occupied Majdal-Shamms, and to further allow them to engage physically with each other in front of United Nations agents and offices. Furthermore, there is no objection if a few shots are fired in the air.

“Captain Samer Shahin from the military intelligence division is hereby appointed to the leadership of the group assigned to break-in and infiltrate deep into the occupied Syrian Golan Heights with a specified pathway to avoid land mines.

“It is essential to ensure that no one carries military identification or a weapon as they enter with a strict emphasis on the peaceful and spontaneous nature of the protest.”

The document concluded, “May you be the source of prosperity for the nation and the party,” and it was signed by Dr. Khalil Mash-hadiya, Mayor of Al-Qunaitera.

www.israelnationalnews.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Syria is trying to draw attention from what they are doing to their own people by instigating the Israelis into firing upon unarmed civilians (with Syrian intelligence personnel mixed in). And the Israelis all falling for it.

Every Friday, I get nervous as to what is going to happen over there.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

What else is Israel supposed to do? make friends with them? Ask them kindly to go back to Syria, and when they dont...? This is what Arabs disrespect. This type of pathetic timidity. If Israel doesnt respond, they win. If they do respond, they get the international attention they seek; so they win again.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Just wait for backinblack with the anti-Israeli crowd to show up and call it Mossad manipulation.

S&F

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Dnevnoi

if it wasnt so insane it would be funny....

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Arabs respect strength and a unwavering will. Once you show weakness in their mind, they will do everything to exploit it, and show it upon the world-wide stage. Propaganda points.

This has been shown time and time again.

We are heading for hard times I'm afraid.

BackinBlack and crew will be showing up in 3...2...1

They are a one sided argument and refuse to listen to others points of view.
edit on 14-6-2011 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Theyre practical.

If you have an enemy you do exactly what the Arabs have been doing to Israel.

I may not like them, and i may find them to be evil, and manipulative, and all around wrong, but theyre very good at playing power politics.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I replied to this in a similiar manner yesterday.

How can a peace agreement be implemented when Hamas and Hezbollah have said they will NEVER recognize a Israeli state and are backed by Iran who said that Israel must be pushed into the sea?

Why even start negotiations if they cannot be conducted in good faith? Give up land and get rocketed, that's a good start, eh?

I don't care about people religious beliefs, but I do care about people and respect them when it comes to their beliefs.

Is Israel perfect? Nope, no nation is. But they do have the right, backed by UN resolution to exist. The Arabs have tens of thousands miles in which to live, but they are obsessed with that lil' tiny sliver of land. Land that by the way, Israelis have made prosperous.. I fear I preach to the choir though.

Many Imams have said to cheering throngs that Sharia will conquer the world. That will be a dark day indeed.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Us sensible people (and yes, only sensible people side with Israel, the same way sensible people oppose white nationalism etc) seemingly only speak to the choir. Those who disagree disagree for fundamentally irrational reasons.

Its a form of insanity this anti-zionist, anti Israel mentality. Why do i say that? These people refuse to acknowledge the problem o Radical Islam. They refuse to acknowledge the nature of Islam in general. If i bring up opinions of major Islamic theologians, jurists or scholars, they ignore in. They dont integrate this information and allow to it to modify their views. They are thus insane; acting irrationally. Allowing a peripheral issue; Israel and its sometimes questionable conduct to outweigh MUCH MORE serious issues both with Islam and Islamic governments.

Is it merely "coincidence" that most of the humans rights issues today are being perpetuated by Muslims? Do people know that it is the northern lighter skinner "Arabs" of Nothern Sudan responsible for the genocide of Darfur, against southern blacks - many of them muslim - and black animists? Do they care about? Does this change their perception about Islam? Do they make as big an issue of Syria and its persecution of Kurds? Or Iraq and its persecution of Kurds ? or Turkey and its persecution of Kurds ? Or Iran and its persecution of Kurds (im guessing youve noticed the trend; 35 million Kurds go stateless and persecuted far beyond that of "palestinians" yet people again cant modify their understanding. Their polemic is against Israel, Zionism, and their coward little minds, which seek social approvable and popularity, cant face reality) Or Egypt and its persecutions of Copts? or the persecutions of Christians in all Muslim countries. Or the continued fighting in Kashmir, between the Muslims and Hindus (or Pakistan and India). In almost evercase it is the muslims forcing themselves on others. Forcing their view of the world, and allowing no room for dissent. If you object - especially to their desire to arabize you - watch out. Oil politics will then become important, as it has been with Western support for Arab countries.

The Armeanian genocide. Who was responsible for that? Again.. Muslim. The same "peace loving Islam" our corrupt western leaders want us to trust is A-OK. And who are the fools who fall most for this rhetoric? The idiot liberals! These naive, undiscerning, "lets love everyone" folk who confuse "love for all" with even love for those who want to kill you and destroy your way of life; your way of living. Do you think Islam likes the idea of "freedom of thought"? Lets play a game. Go to any muslim country and live there for a year. See how much freedom of thought - and ACTION - you have. Go to Iran, and if youre a woman, try walking around after 10 PM. Nope. not without a male Chaperon.

The Bosnian genocide of Serbs. Again. Do i really need to say who was responsible for this? Its exhasuting, really. Islam is a tool being played around with by satanic Western liberals; imagining they can contain it. I think theyre completely off their meds. Islam does have some kosher, peaceful elements, no doubt, but Islamism - its political agenda - is pure evil. Its concept of "freedom spread by the sword", and its use of politics, and western gullibility to advance its goals - a pan arab state for intstance - needs to be seen for what it is. A religious Nazism.

Theres a reason why Carl Jung - a visionary and prophet - saw (and probably delighted in the fact) that Islam would become the future Hitlerism. He saw and made a connection between the two because they were both very effective means to achieve an end. All you need do is look at Islamic history and its efficacy in galvanizing support, and manpower in achieving its political goals. This is hitlerism 2.0. Its something the world - us in the western world - are being made sluggish in apprehending.
edit on 14-6-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I afraid this falls on deaf ears...

Not commenting on the credibility of this document (not knowing for sure whether or not it is, in fact, credible), but rather on the fact that had this been an Israeli "conspiracy" exposed this thread would be 70 pages deep.

And had any anti Israeli poster been forced to comment on this I'm sure the only reply they would be able to muster up is that this is a Mossad fabrication of some sort.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

It honestly tires me to repeat the same information. Its hard to be inspired when what youre writing has been written many times before. Deaf Ears indeed.

new topics

top topics

join