It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo berlin city (hd) 22-5-201;

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
As usual done a search on this video and no matches where found;Right, this is admittedly a shaky video depicting a rounded/ball shape object that appears to be sort of moving along on its own leisure, could just be a helium balloon though;A quick check at this u-tube posters u-tube account shows he is no stranger to uploading videos he claims are "spaceships" ect;This is concentrated in Berlin and some of his videos in his u-tube account depict possible mundane explanations for what he calls "spaceships" ect;Thoughts and views on this video are appreciated and cheers in advance;

u-tube sources account;
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

I'd go along with helium balloon

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
woohoo another youtube video of a balloon lol

You just got to love what people upload nowadays and claim as UFO's LOL

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
woohoo another youtube video of a balloon lol

You just got to love what people upload nowadays and claim as UFO's LOL

Yes it is frustrating that people can be so delusional or attention seeking as to try and pass of such videos as genuine unknowns; Unfortunately there is no law to deny people uploading such evidence in video format that they claim are spaceships ect;Not saying there should be but these kind of people just pollute and make a mockery of real investigations of genuine unknowns;

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Sorry, as much as this might look like a balloon...Im saying UFO...purely because I seen something very similar SITTING in the sky out side my house.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

post by K-PAX-PROT
Yes it is frustrating that people can be so delusional or attention seeking as to try and pass of such videos as genuine unknowns; Unfortunately there is no law to deny people uploading such evidence in video format that they claim are spaceships ect;Not saying there should be but these kind of people just pollute and make a mockery of real investigations of genuine unknowns;

Errr... that being said why did you post this video , were you not a bit delusional thinking this was anything other than what it obviously is , or did you already think it was a balloon and post it anyway ?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Mister_Bit

since when do helium balloons reflect sunlight like that???

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by blaze92
reply to post by Mister_Bit

since when do helium balloons reflect sunlight like that???
Since they started making them out of mylar.
They have them for sale at lots of places.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

post by K-PAX-PROT

Errr... that being said why did you post this video , were you not a bit delusional thinking this was anything other than what it obviously is , or did you already think it was a balloon and post it anyway ?

Errr, as stated om my OP i asked for views and opinions, is that a case for being a bit delusional??With respect there is no harm in seeking clarification or other peoples views on things but cheers for the reply, yes i had the view that it could be a balloon or even CGI and as we all know there are people on here who are more in the know on these things, so a second opinion is always recommended i feel as things could crop up and perceptions could change;

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Why dont people buy tripod or use something to make the camera more steady... this vidoe makes cloverfield cry

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
What bothers me more than this video is the voice over on it. It sounds waaaayyyy too much like the crap that has come out from the GFL.
If that's the poster speaking, for someone who shoots UFO's almost exclusively over Germany, he has a really nice American accent.

The video is more about trying to deliver a political message than showing a potential UFO.
edit on 14-6-2011 by webpirate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

you got stars for that...shame

yt decription:

speaker : www.youtube.com... /user/TalessiansReality

so its obviously not the video maker speaking, its a canadian guy...

*facepalm* you dont need to believe in alien-ufos nor think this video shows anything but your comment was pure disinformation...
edit on 14-6-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Yeah...I was right. The narrator for the OP's video here is one Paris Tosen. An author, science fiction writer, and apparently a psychic since he has released a video claiming a "fake" alien invasion for September 9th, 2011.
I'd post the youtube link, but it would lower the intelligence of anyone who watched it.

Plus I'm not gonna give this guy any more airtime. Seems he has enough as it is. Do a search for him. You'll see. The youtube page for the OP's video states this guy is the narrator.
So I think we can end the discussion right here about this thread.... I know I've personally seen enough all ready.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

You're right about one thing...anything associated with this guy is indeed youtube deception.
Since this video we are discussing is associated with him........

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
This is what we need more of i feel,exposing hoaxers,fakers and those that wish to discredit genuine unknowns/UFOs;

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I think those ships can vibrate faster than any human can match.
Take a look at the Billy Meier clam shall videos a type spotted by Bill Lyne.
The close up film frames have the ships going in and out of the frame.
If we didn't know any better the film might have been made for the spooks.
But do we know any better.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
Sorry, as much as this might look like a balloon...Im saying UFO...purely because I seen something very similar SITTING in the sky out side my house.

Are balloons no-existent where you live?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny

Yeah, I have seen balloons out side my house to. OK, sorry, giving you a hard time.

But yeah, I look at this and I see a video with a logical explanation. balloon or what have you.

That is just my humble opinion, though.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Billy Meier

No.

Proven hoaxer.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Even though it looks like a balloon...smells like a balloon...tastes like a balloon....you will still disregard the evidence provided because you personally believe something more sensational has been filmed?? lol

If it looks like a balloon...moves like a balloon....then its more than likely a balloon eh lol

It cant be a UFO if its been identified as a balloon.

Have you any pics of the balloons near you??? The ones with 21st on are probably controlled by daemons apparently

top topics

<<   2 >>

join