It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Nuclear Crisis Worsening: Could this be the end for Japan?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
search.japantimes.co.jp...

The nuclear crisis in Japan seems to be getting worse. The media censorship of the issue makes it even more suspicious. What do you guys think about the nuclear crisis and how long have they got to go until we start seeing mass casualties?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MitchellCoombes

Mass causalities...?
Probably once the radiation starts causing cancer and the cancer starts killing people. So quite a few years IMO.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by FTD Brat

Ever heard of radiation poisoning?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
There is no censorship going on. The media are a business designed to make money and they do that by getting readers and viewers. Readers and viewers tune in to read about current events. There is nothing new coming out of Japan at the moment so why would they keep rehashing what's already been said. People would not buy their papers or watch their shows to hear what they heard yesterday.

If people start dying in droves over there than you will see it reported.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Good point... On a side note, how do I change my profile picture on the sidebar?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by MitchellCoombes
reply to post by kro32

Good point... On a side note, how do I change my profile picture on the sidebar?

Was wondering that myself.

Maybe I should go look for something to put there.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
There's no doubt IMHO that Japan will be uninhabitable for ever just look at this map... All of Japan gets hit with a heavy dose of fallout. Alaska and the west coast get a moderate dose... Even in the North East US, where I am, got a dose of fallout... There is no doubt again IMHO that Japan is TOAST

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by JJDoggie84

Do you believe Japan will eventually go underwater? If so, when?

Do you think HAARP has anything to do with these tsunamis?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by FTD Brat

Definitely.

One thing I have been thinking about recently is the potential for a bone marrow shortage in the not too distant future. As any donor will tell you, you are generally limited to your own race for accepting, and providing donor marrow and stem cells.

The diseases where marrow and stem cells are especially required, are leukemias and other illnesses which can be caused by radiation exposure. The most common use of a marrow transplant is during Chemotherapy.

If a large proportion of the Japanese population is affected by radioactive material, then even with extensive donations they will be not be able to adequately deal with requirements resulting in a epidemic of radiation-induced illness. The only other alternative is to provide continual treatment with Filgrastim, which has it's own drawbacks, particularly for those already ill. Side effects can include swollen Pancreas, which can be fatal, and is generally associated with long term use of drugs like Neupogen.

I would say if you are Japanese, and have been living outside of Japan since before the disaster (or after the meltdown if you are healthy obviously) then get yourself on the bone marrow register. You will most definitely be saving lives. If you are in the UK here is a good site:

www.anthonynolan.org...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

If you're talking about the fuel rods going under water (melt through) yes... The entire Japanese Island going under, no... As far as HAARP being involved I'm on the fence about that...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by MitchellCoombes
search.japantimes.co.jp...

What do you guys think about the nuclear crisis and how long have they got to go until we start seeing mass casualties?

Why ask us ? You are the psychic, so you should be able to tell us ! So tell us Mitchell, what is going to happen to them and when, perhaps you will then have a prediction which was made BEFORE an event !

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

sorry, OP, but this is actually a psy-ops and there are indications that conspiracy theorists will be blamed and accused of fearmongering, that's one reason why the MSM isn't reporting, there are others.

Death by Radiation: Coming Soon to a Neighborhood Near You educate-yourself.org...

Death by Radiation: Coming Soon to a Neighborhood Near You, Part 1

From Ken Adachi, Editor
educate-yourself.org...
May 28, 2011

Death by Radiation: Coming Soon to a Neighborhood Near You, Part 1 (May 28, 2011)

Subject: Fwd: Fukushima: How Many Chernobyls Is It?
Date: Sat, May 28, 2011
To: Ken Adachi

Hi Ken,

Have you seen this? What's your assessment? I know (or at least I think I know), from listening to some of your radio interviews, that you and others think this is not true. Have any of your views changed?

Thanks,
Steve

www.veteranstoday.com...

Fukushima: How Many Chernobyls Is It?

Dr Scampa’s Lethal Doses Count Increases Dramatically, by Bob Nichols

Hi Steve,

I just printed this out and glanced at it fast, so I need to read it slowly and digest what is being discussed. However, based on a fast look over, I'll mention this for now:

1. The "Fukushima radiation is going to kill us all" is the BIGGEST disinformation/ fear-mongering psyops that I've yet to encounter. I thought the total horse manure we had to endure with Al Gore's Global warming of 2007 or the Swine flu 'pandemic" of 2009 were the top contenders, but now I see those BS campaigns were mere child play next to this contrived "radiation crisis" which never DID and does not NOW exists.

There were NO reactor "meltdowns" at Daiichi. There were, instead, acts of SABOTAGE committed at that facility on March 11 to COINCIDE with the acts of SABOTAGE that caused the earthquake and the tsunami of March 11. After the NRC and GE's CEO Jeffrey R. Immelt, got to Daiichi and took over, there's is nothing said or reported about Daiichi that you can either trust or believe because both TEPCO and Japan itself are under the domination and control of the Rockefeller family--and, in case you don't know, the entire Japan sabotage events of March 11 (and afterward) were the responsibility of the Rockefeller family.

We are being spoon fed BUCKETS of lies, mostly from the Left side of the "alternative media" spectrum because there are plenty of pre-primed, ready-to-go biased crusaders, otherwise known as nuclear energy opponents or "geo-scientists" or "scientific writers", or "respected journalists" including Lauren Moret, Christopher Busby, Arnie Gundersen, Yoichi Shimatsu, Michio Kaku, et al, who are finding themselves with well greased pathways to every media outlet currently in existence -Jeff Rense being at the top of the list- in order to bring us the sobering news that a radiation contamination disaster that -according to one statement in the paper you sent- is equivalent to "50 Chernobyls", is going to spread radioactivity around the planet like a Black Plague of unprecedented proportions.

To which I respond: TOTAL AND UNDIMINISHED HORSE DOO DOO.

Fukushima: Did the Dimona Dozen Murder the Fukushima 50? educate-yourself.org...

Fukushima: Did the Dimona Dozen Murder the Fukushima 50?
Fukushima may in fact have been caused by an act of war under the cover of an environmental disaster

[Editor's Note: I re-post this May 28 article by Jim Stone because it corroborates and confirms (with additional evidence) the main elements of the March 11, 2011 Japan earthquake/tsunami sabotage events which were plainly stated at this web site on March 12, 2011 in an article I wrote titled, Japan's 3/11/11 Mega 9.1 Earthquake: Another Illuminati Production? and again on March 14, 2011 in which ZS Livingstone confirmed that planted nuclear devices were responsible for the Daiichi explosions and not hydrogen gas. The third element of the Japan sabotage package is the overbearing radiation scare psyops, which is not mentioned here, but maybe Jim will break that story in a month or two as well. I welcome his efforts to get out the truth about the attack on Japan on 3/11/11. . ..Ken Adachi]

By Jim Stone, Freelance Journalist
educate-yourself.org...
May 30, 2011

Fukushima: Did the Dimona Dozen Murder the Fukushima 50? (June 1, 2011)

Updated Monday May 30, 2011

www.jimstonefreelance.com...

This is a massive report. If you have troubles understanding it, just look at THIS picture of the vanished reactor, THIS picture of the destroyed facility and THIS picture, of Magna BSP's camera. Then scroll down to the photos of the NON EXISTENT quake damage and seismic charts which prove there was no 9.0 and therefore the very real tsunami could not have been natural. The fact that what happened in Japan did not occur naturally has been very well documented by a skilled investigator, who spent hundreds of hours getting to the bottom of this story. Archive and POST!

NEW INFO: Japan offered to enrich uranium for IRAN!

HERE ARE THE LINKS: Ynet news... Inside Japan News Network...The New American...Rianovosti news...Hindustan Times...Zee News
AND FOUR MONTHS LATER, THE DIMONA DOZEN SHOWED UP WITH A REALLY FANCY CAMERA!!

This report uses classified leaked high resolution photos of the destruction of Fukushima originally posted on Pink Tentacle to support it's claims.

They are,

1. Reactor 3 is completely missing, which means the press and anyone who has claimed anything about pressures, temperatures, containment, ect about reactor 3 after March 14 are lying and people need to pay attention to it, because failure of the public to realize the massive extent of the lies about what is going on there will leave the door open to a repeat event.

2. Reactor 4 is building 7, demolished by explosives. Reactor 4 had been defueled and was undergoing replacement of it's internal stainless steel shroud, yet blew it's containment anyway. That is the FINAL smoking gun, an empty reactor is inert, and cannot produce an explosion, yet one happened at 4 that was so powerful it destroyed the structure leaving it in danger of falling over. Overheated open fuel pools cannot produce hydrogen because in an open fuel pool the water boils off at 100 Celsius, and won't be present in pressurized form at 2,000 degrees Celsius to liberate it's hydrogen by losing it's oxygen to the zircon cladding in the fuel rods. The rods will prefer the free oxygen in the air and burn long before attempting to claim the oxygen in whatever humidity there might be. The fact that the rods can catch fire only enforces the fact that they cannot release hydrogen in open air the way they can in a reactor. If you entertain the fantasy that they could, another problem against buildup presents itself - the hydrogen would be safely burned the moment it was created on the surface of the superheated rods. There would be no buildup. Fuel rods are many orders of magnitude below incapable of going supercritical also, even if totally melted down. The explosion at #4 was flatly impossible.

Reactor 4's dome was removed for defueling. Drone photos prove it. This dispels the rumors surrounding unit 4's explosion. Some people have said that this reactor was secretly in operation to enrich plutonium. This photo proves it was disassembled for shroud replacement as stated. Tepco is going out of it's way trying to explain the explosions, especially at reactor 4, because they did indeed occur, so an explanation is needed. As a result, they are giving reasons that cannot happen, just to say something. They need to see this post and get the Arava perspective(Arava is a district surrounding Dimona).

3. That the destruction of the facility is so severe it could only have been accomplished with nuclear weapons. Hydrogen produces a non-ideal subsonic explosion. It cannot turn concrete into dust. It can produce high pressures if sealed off, but the metal roof on all the reactor containments should have provided the relief and been the only thing destroyed. It takes a high intensity explosive to strip concrete off rebar, a blast wave many times faster than supersonic. This means that whatever happened at Fukushima did not have blast characteristics that fit the "official" story. If hydrogen blew the place apart (still many times beyond impossible, even if sealed off), it should be laying around in large pieces, with very little dust. Dust is much of what you see in the wreckage at Fukushima. If many tons of C4 had been brought into the place and set off, it could destroy it also, but remember that in a nuclear facility you have to keep what you are doing hidden if you intend to destroy it, so even at a thousand pounds a gun type nuke would be far more appropriate, especially when you have successfully duped the plant operators into believing it is only a security camera. If you missed it in the high resolution photo of the destroyed facility, I took a car that was laying around in the remains and placed it on top of one of the blown away walls at reactor 3, which clearly gives the reference that the walls had support columns at least 15 feet thick. Fukushima was built with the Mark 1 containment design, but beyond Mark 1 standards which was a common upgrade (reference is the included photos, it is obvious). It is true that gas explosions can be very destructive, but only in facilities that were not designed to handle them. Even the basic mark 1 containment was many times beyond capable of withstanding the worst hydrogen blast.

There Is No Meltdown at Daiichi!

The helicopter photograph of the zirconium alloy uranium fuel rod storage racks show no fuel rods. The racks are empty. The racks and the crane on top of the racks is not burnt or melted. If the rods had remained in the nuclear core without coolant there would have been a meltdown and there would have been a plume of steam and smoke as the uranium melted through the bottom of the containment building into the water table below. The plume of steam and smoke would have been the most photographed event ever. If the fuel rods were in the racks when the bomb went off they would have been molten pile of sticks when the water level was allowed to drop.

There is no plume of steam and smoke.There were no fuel rods in the core. There were no old fuel rods in storage in the building.

All the experts probably knew there was no uranium in the building as soon as the photograph was released. They are part of the psy-op. Jeff Rense is part of the psy-op. Stephen Lendman is part of the psy-op.

The sixty men at the plant knew there was no danger other than the fallout of the nuclear devise which blew the roof off reactor number 3. It is possible the US Navy helicopter which tried to add water to the storage tank may have dropped the radioactive water later detected on the site.

The MOX fuel fast breeder story placed on reactor number 3 was a lie too. Japan does not have a nuclear weapons program. The plutonium detected was from the small nuke bomb planted in the building.

The radio-active seawater is due to the bombs used to create some of the earthquakes and the tsunami. There could have been canisters of radio-active materials dumped near the shore.

Somebody with the Tokyo Power company or the Japanese government ordered the pulling of the fuel rods possibly in 2010 when the Bonin Islands 1200 kilometres south of Tokyo were hit with clusters of manmade earthquakes. They may have discovered the nukes hidden in the containment buildings and not wanting to trigger them left them where they were and pulled the fuel rods.

The planners of the attack on Japan are furious. They have continued the artificial earthquakes.

This Stephen Lendman article says Japan planned the meltdown in order to poison America. This is a classic example of the bully saying the victim faked his black-eye.

The politics going on between leaders worldwide must be intriguing. The byplay between Washington and Tokyo must be frank and honest.

This is the fifth nuclear war since 9-11. The psy-op has failed to create the fear and hatred desired.

Zuerrnnovahh-Starr Livingstone

interesting pics show NO earthquake damage just before the tsunami hit

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BarmyBilly

From what I understand, that will still take some time. Months, probably.

new topics

top topics

join