It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time lurker, recent member saying hidey ho.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Hi all, I've read certain areas of this site for a few months now - When I saw the 500th "OH GOD WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE COMET ELENIN IS PLANET X AHHHHH" thread I had to register and post. While I do believe there are a lot of reasons for concern and for preparedness, I don't think wild speculation and unfounded conspiracy theories are good for anyone - in fact, I believe many "conspiracy theorists" work against and discredit themselves by offering speculation with no factual evidence to support it. That having been said, I think it's healthy to theorize and investigate, but a responsible researcher will never release information publicly without being able to back it up. So, if you truly have "proof" then feel free to say so, but if you're just speculating and picking people's brains, please identify that as your motive instead of trying to lure people in by saying "PROOF OF BLAH BLAH BLAH." Honestly is the quality I respect most in people. =]

I believe there are conspiracies all around us, especially in government. I know information is hidden from us and our politicians work to satisfy hidden agendas. I think ATS' motto, "Deny Ignorance" is a great motto and one that all people should live by. I've seen some very well thought-out and researched ideas and theories here at ATS, and that's what kept me coming back. Respect to those of you who supply my brain with this material.

I am a long time follower of US foreign policy, US domestic policy, and government corruption. I believe in being my brother's keeper, but am an atheist. I think "psychics" and "clairvoyants" and "seers" are con men and women, or just delusional. I'm a born skeptic and love getting to the truth of something, but I do have my weaknesses (bias) in certain areas. I try hard to put them aside and welcome new information but it's not always easy to do.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and also ask what the "W" and "K" stand for on a user's stats.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Welcome and I look forward to seeing your future posts and comments on those subjects you brought up as they are great interest to me also.

Not sure what the w and k stand for but i'm sure a moderater will help you out.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
W is for WATS, it is a ranking system.
K is for karma, it registers every single action you have done wrong since your soul entered this realm and will be the SOLE factor deciding if it is HELL or HEAVEN for you.

Check that one out for more details:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Animus974

Danke, I had no idea. =]

top topics

join