It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birmingham Mystery, please help, its doing my head in!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
So yesterday between 6.30 pm and 8.00 pm, I was with a friends driving around from Bartley green, through Weoley Castle to Northfield.

The sky was clear apart from a few rain clouds out in the distance, and I looked up to the sky because there was a huge contrail, and about 4 jet type looking planes. The odd thing was all these jets had left erratic looking contrails, and all jets where going in completely different, seemingly random directions. I say erratic looking contrails as it looked as though at least 2 of the jets had done huge U-turns. That was in Weoley castle.

By the time I was nearing Northfield I had seen around 10 more!...all going in different directions. But they all seemed in a hurry to get somewhere.

I did manage to see 2 white planes, that were cruising, leaving no contrails. Their identical to the piks that will be shown in the link.
I also managed to see a silver plane/jet cruising at low height also, this left no contrails.

Its really quite hard to begin to tell you how weird this is, I wish i could have taken photos, but i did'nt have a camera phone handy, and my friend that was driving was looking at me as though i had 2 heads lol.

If i had of taken photos you wuld have seen how weird and random all these planes were. throughout my drive I musty have witnessed at least 15.

This is double weird for me as it was only a week or 2 back, the same thing occured over my house in Bartley Green, Where I did manage to take photos..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That day, and this is going to sound stupid, all those planes seemed to be following spherical craft. As seen in my photos.

yesterday though I did not see anything such as that, however, I didnt really get a chance to investigate.

All I know is, there's LOADS of strange air activity in south birmingham at the minute, and so far Im seem to be the only person that has noticed.

Please please please anyone from south Birmingham, have you witnessed this too??

And does anyone know who I need to speak to about all this air traffic?
Who do I ask to find out about why there would be so many planes above?

Just for my own peice of mind because its driving me up the wall...thank you

edit on 14-6-2011 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

ETA: Im currently searching the internet for anyone else who might have noticed all this strange stuff around Birmingham, This guy caught a pik of strange spherical craft in the sky....This is exactly what I witnessed over my house when the planes where following them.

www.thesun.co.uk...
edit on 14-6-2011 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Possible chemtrails?

Sorry, I live in North Birmingham (Hockley, Handsworth, Aston areas), & other than the odd police helicopter, or travel-plane in the nightsky, everything is usually quiet in the air (or at least unnoticeable).

But in South Birmingham, you don't get as much congestion, so everything is much clearer to you, in a way?

The recent air activity could have been anything...Don't rule out the idea of Chemtrails though mate.

Your other thread about the 8-10 planes flying in a similar pattern gives notion to the possible thery of Chemtrails, but I guess from the pictures, don't look too peculiar...

My guess is fighter jets of some sort carrying out practise drills...& if it isn't that, then some sort of crop-spraying?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Interesing post as I have said in another thread I'm not from Brum but am from Wolves so not to far away and I have noticed a lot of air activity but mainly at night.

Will keep eyes peeled spend a lot of time in Birmingham.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

i'm not sure why you think this is a mystery. sounds like very normal behaviour of aeroplanes.
lots of planes? erratic contrails (whats an erratic contrail?). as for u-turns circles etc, theres manys reasons.(burning fuel, waiting for airport traffic, forgot wallet etc).

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Hi, just noticed another thread about a possible ufo, that was filmed live on tv. Thought it was a strange coincidence that this happened in Birmingham also, yesterday, I think. www.youtube.com... can check it out here. If I've done that right. I haven't noticed extra aircraft but me and my partner did have a strange experience on June 26th. It was 6am and very light outside, clear skies. I heard what sounded like either a firework or a gunshot but my partner witnessed a flash of light in the sky that accompanied the bang. This got me up, looking out of the window with him. What I noticed most was the amount of birds that this noise had scared from the surrounding houses. Although I was a bit spooked, mainly wondering what the flash of light could have been, I got really spooked when, I'd guess 15 seconds after the bang, we both heard a very loud Thud. I use the word thud because although the house didn't shake, I felt it beneath me. This sounds a bit mad but I knew something large had hit the ground. Unlike the first bang, the second noise sounded far away. I was actually just waiting to see smoke rising. I was that convinced something had crashed. I kept checking the news, nothing, I've googled it, nothing. I'm in Liverpool, UK, and just thought I'd share this and hopefully someone else heard it and can offer explanations.

p.s This is my first time posting on this site, so please excuse any errors.

top topics

join