It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Gut Keeps Telling Me There Was a Controlled Demolition.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
And yes three days before 9/11 I saw a documentary on how big buildings are brought down in controlled demolitions without harming buildings standing right by and by chance as I was watching 9/11 that fateful morning, I thought to myself, geeeeeeeeeee that sure looks like a controlled demolition.

Nobody will be able to convince me that this was not a planned false flag operation carried out to manipulate the American People, give our government an excuse to invade Iraq.

thank you for illustrating my point above

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

The normal people going in and out of those buildings every day simply would not get up into the business of maintenance workers, especially up in elevator shafts and other areas off-limits to everyone else.

What about all the normal maintenance people? In buildings the size of the World Trade Center towers, they were legion. Don't think any of them would have gone "what the hell are they up to"? and "who the hell is that"? Not to mention the elevator folks. They are unionized and very, very very fussy about who goes into an elevator shaft, for any reason whatsoever. Not just because of the union thing, but its a matter of responsibility. They don't want just anyone messing around with or near the elevators. Were they all bought off or compromised? And ten years later and with thousands dead not one word from any of them. Wow.

Next time you go into a building and see maintenance going on, get up in the workers' faces and demand to see exactly what they're doing and examine it all in detail yourself. That's right, you wouldn't do it either.

Actually, depending on where you are and what you are doing they may be more than helpful. Particluarly if they think you may be representing the owner or tenant. Better yet, try this. Dress up like a maintenance worker and try sneaking into off limits areas and see if anyone says something like "who the hell are you and what are you doing near my power panels"? Actually, don't try that - you may end up in the back of a squad car.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by andy1972
It could be considered by some rather fishy that the only three steel framed buildings in the history of construction to collapse due to fire are WTC 1, WTC2 and WTC7. The Windsor hotel in Madrid burned intensely for 48 hours and it did'nt fall.

The Windsor hotel was a concrete core with a steel frame exterior. The core did not collapse. The exterior did.

This information should trigger a rational thought process in a normal human. What does it trigger in your brain Truther.

Quoted for "truth" lol

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
What about all the normal maintenance people? In buildings the size of the World Trade Center towers, they were legion. Don't think any of them would have gone "what the hell are they up to"? and "who the hell is that"? Not to mention the elevator folks.

With as many people as there were constantly going through those buildings, I really doubt it would be anything unusual to see new faces doing construction/maintenance. But if they had all the proper clearance (from the security company being compromised), it would hardly matter whether anyone suspected anything or not, because they would be as legitimate as any other maintenance crew.

Better yet, try this. Dress up like a maintenance worker and try sneaking into off limits areas and see if anyone says something like "who the hell are you and what are you doing near my power panels"? Actually, don't try that - you may end up in the back of a squad car.

Again, not if you had the proper clearance. Permits, proper IDs, all of that. Do I have to remind you that the company in charge of security at the WTC is notorious for major security breaches in the past? Why don't you do some research for a change?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
You can know simply by reading a physics primer and watching the collapse. If you cant your IQ is < 100. No offense at all.

A nonsensical response if I've ever heard one. Every video of the collapse shows the exact same thing- the buildings fell straight down, ergo the path of least resistance had to have been straight down- so to determine what caused the collapse we necessarily need to start there and reverse engineer our way backwards. This by itself points to the plane impacts causing more critical damage to the interior of the structure than your revisionist agenda permits you to acknowledge. If you're attempting to say physics primers will say anything otherwise then you are unrepentently lying through your teeth, my IQ notwithstanding.

You need to understand that I don't particularly care whether you think I'm a moron, whether you accuse me of going around kicking pregnant dogs, or whatever. All I care about is if you can show why anything I'm saying is incorrect, and your frequent reliance on personal insults when you run out of anything worthy to say tells me you know you're failing abysmally.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

You directly accused me of calling you names which I did not and you accuse me of bait and switch, and you still didn't answer my questions. I answered yours. I explained it in detail.

What are you, ten years old? You said I was cherry picking my facts and this is the third time I'm asking you how I'm cherry picking my facts. All you did was come up with some nonsequitor drivel you made up about the path of least resistance on your own and how my IQ was < 100. This is the second time you keep weaseling out of having to answer tough questions (after that whole "Saddam Hussein not being behind 9/11" bit that blew up in your face), which is blatantly disingenuous behavior since you're claiming you're only representing the heroic efforts of the truthers interested in discovering the facts behind the events of 9/1. So far, all I've seen are the shady antics of a three card monty player who picks up his booth and runs away whenever the cops show up.

Please, stop playing these children's games and answer the question once and for all- Just WHAT in any of my posts has been shown to be false?
edit on 17-6-2011 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Originally posted by hooper
What about all the normal maintenance people? In buildings the size of the World Trade Center towers, they were legion. Don't think any of them would have gone "what the hell are they up to"? and "who the hell is that"? Not to mention the elevator folks.

With as many people as there were constantly going through those buildings, I really doubt it would be anything unusual to see new faces doing construction/maintenance. But if they had all the proper clearance (from the security company being compromised), it would hardly matter whether anyone suspected anything or not, because they would be as legitimate as any other maintenance crew.

This is pure rubbish. I was running a very large building (only 50+ storys) last year that looked down over the memorial at Ground Zero. I knew of EVERY vendor, contractor, inspector,etc that walked through my door. I knew ALL the inspectors by their first name. I knew all the formen by their first name.When projects are going on in large buildings, there are at least weekly constrcution meetings. The most recent project I was working on in NYC, we held DAILY constrcution meetings. We knew EVERYONE that walked through those doors. It was actually part of my job!

I just completed a rather small (18 ml $) renovation project in Boston at 38 story building. Once again, I knew ALL of the supervisors on the job, I knew almost all the workers, (over 75 at once) We met weekely to go over C.O.'s, timelines, inspections, etc. If someone were planting bombs or secret stuff, they would have been seen.

Again, not if you had the proper clearance. Permits, proper IDs, all of that. Do I have to remind you that the company in charge of security at the WTC is notorious for major security breaches in the past? Why don't you do some research for a change?

Who gives a rats ass who has what clearance. All my contractors pass through Security prior to getting on an elevator. Stairwell access is ONLY on constrcution floors. If you are caught outside these zones you are FIRED ON THE SPOT!

If you are in my building, I am notified. You need to learn more about the Unions in NYC and the hold they have over ALL construction trades. Security has NOTHING to do with this.
edit on 17-6-2011 by Six Sigma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma
This is pure rubbish. I was running a very large building (only 50+ storys) last year that looked down over the memorial at Ground Zero. I knew of EVERY vendor, contractor, inspector,etc that walked through my door. I knew ALL the inspectors by their first name.

And so would the security company at the WTC. But you have not, and cannot, rule out the possibility of corruption. We are talking about a security company (Securacom/Stratesec) that has had famous high-level breaches in the past, leaking classified technology to China and etc., and was also running security at airports where "hijacked" planes were flying out on 9/11.

Next you will tell me that crime never happens I guess, because you are really running out of excuses.

Who gives a rats ass who has what clearance. All my contractors pass through Security prior to getting on an elevator. Stairwell access is ONLY on constrcution floors. If you are caught outside these zones you are FIRED ON THE SPOT!

And if you worked for the FBI or any other agency that investigates high-level crimes and corruptions, and I was your boss, I would fire you for being so naive.

edit on 17-6-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
How many people worked in the WTC?

Nobody noticed anything unusual?

Highly unlikely.

If the security company was compromised, it would be game over for anyone wanting to prevent the buildings from being covertly rigged.

The normal people going in and out of those buildings every day simply would not get up into the business of maintenance workers, especially up in elevator shafts and other areas off-limits to everyone else.

Next time you go into a building and see maintenance going on, get up in the workers' faces and demand to see exactly what they're doing and examine it all in detail yourself. That's right, you wouldn't do it either.

Apparently neither did William Rodriguez, and he was a maintenance worker. He would've had to have seen these sinister secret saboteurs since he had the restricted access to those very areas they would need to get to.

So at what point will you conspiracy people stop making stuff up to suit your stories?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

It's possible that my real name is Rumplestiltskin. Do you have any proof that it's not? No. Therefore the possibility must be considered, because it can't be ruled out.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer
It's possible that my real name is Rumplestiltskin. Do you have any proof that it's not? No. Therefore the possibility must be considered, because it can't be ruled out.

The same mockery could be applied more accurately to the official story.
##SNIP## or do you actually think you have evidence/proof to back your own opinions?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

911 was the start of the NWO. Papa Bush announced it 11 years earlier on 9-11-00.

People are waking up. Connect the dots to figure the truth. This video author has many videos about 911, Freemasons, Akhnaton, Froth, Isis, Rosicrucians, Moses and Stargates. It is time to go beyond how the WTC dissolved right before our eyes. We need to look deeper.

Also think of the Georgia Guidestones. Why create those Guidestones. They are to bring in a new age. We are pawns in the game. We will learn only if we put each piece of the puzzle together.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Not only a Controlled demolition, the building was disinegrated by something
100 stories of building turned to dust, that does not comply with the Laws of physics

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

For those who believe -- no explaination is necessary.

For those who do not believe -- no explaination will surfice.

Same goes for ufo's as well.

And that quote says it all....................wish I could give you more than one star just for that quote.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

And so would the security company at the WTC. But you have not, and cannot, rule out the possibility of corruption.

We also can't rule out the possibility of a car load of circus midgets sneaking in tons of explosives and or therm*te. That, however is not logical now, is it?

Yet, you and the truther cult hold on the possibility of corruption. A fantasy that all the Security Guards at WTC 1, 2, & 7 that were hired to, or paid off to, turn the other way as black op demolition experts walked by with demolition materials. How much of this material? Well, we all know that truthers have not figured that out.

Why do you ignore the fact that there are too many people that work at the WTC skyscrapers to NOT see what is going on? Trading went on 24 hours a day there, but admittedly, they aren't going to pay attention to the construction workers. I'm talking about the 24 hour janitorial crews, maintenance crews, elevator crews, and yes the security crew. Still, over 50,000 workers on a typical day...no-one saw a thing?

We are talking about a security company (Securacom/Stratesec) that has had famous high-level breaches in the past, leaking classified technology to China and etc., and was also running security at airports where "hijacked" planes were flying out on 9/11.

Are we talking about leaking technology? No, depending on how long these 3 operations took, you are talking about hundreds of security guards. Were they paid off? threatened? hired by the government? ALL of them?

Have you ever heard of E-J Electric? Probably not. You see, someone had to maintain the security equipment at the WTC Towers. Yes, E-J Electric had a team of 12 full time Electricians on site. ( I believe 9 were working on 9/11 but escaped the collapse) They had an office in #2 WTC. They were responsible for all of the security equipment. Paid off? Corrupt? They are still in business today and have been since 1899. Have you contacted them? Tony Mann was the president of the company at that time. Perhaps you can call him?

Next you will tell me that crime never happens I guess, because you are really running out of excuses.

No sir, I am living in the real world. I, unlike you, I assist in building and running the operations in skyscrapers for a living. As mentioned, I worked at ground zero for several months, recently setting up and overseeing construction. You don't know anything about the IUEC - Local 1 in NY/NJ. Local 3 IBEW, Local 1 Plumbers Union, Local 267? Do you even know how many tradesmen worked at the WTC? Otis elevator installed the elevators, then ACE took over the maintenance. Several member of ACE were employed by Otis and decided to stay at the WTC as mechanics. John Menville is one of them. He built them...and worked at the site until 9/11. 32 years he worked there. Was he in on it too?

Learn a little more about the intense operations that took place at the WTC 24 hours a day in ALL 3 buildings.Learn about the strength of the construction and maintenance unions in NYC. A little light just might turn on in your head.

And if you worked for the FBI or any other agency that investigates high-level crimes and corruptions, and I was your boss, I would fire you for being so naive.

And, if I were the "Common Sense" fairy, I would wave my magic wand over your paranoid little head and sprinkle some down on you.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
If memory serves me, there was a huge amount of gold that disappeared (removed) from the WTC before 911.

The basement of 4 World Trade Center housed vaults used to store gold and silver bullion. Published articles about precious metals recovered from the World Trade Center ruins in the aftermath of the attack mention less than $300 million worth of gold. All such reports appear to refer to a removal operation conducted in late October of 2001. On Nov. 1, Mayor Rudolph Giuliani announced that "more than $230 million" worth of gold and silver bars that had been stored in a bomb-proof vault had been recovered. A New York Times article contained:

Two Brinks trucks were at ground zero on Wednesday to start hauling away the $200 million in gold and silver that the Bank of Nova Scotia had stored in a vault under the trade center ... A team of 30 firefighters and police officers are helping to move the metals, a task that can be measured practically down to the flake but that has been rounded off at 379,036 ounces of gold and 29,942,619 ounces of silver .. 1
Reports describing the contents of the vaults before the attack suggest that nearly $1 billion in precious metals was stored in the vaults. A figure of $650 million in a National Real Estate Investor article published after the attack is apparently based on pre-attack reports.

Unknown to most people at the time, $650 million in gold and silver was being kept in a special vault four floors beneath Four World Trade Center. 2
An article in the TimesOnline gives the following rundown of precious metals that were being stored in the WTC vault belonging to Comex. 3

Comex metals trading - 3,800 gold bars weighing 12 tonnes and worth more than $100 million
Comex clients - 800,000 ounces of gold with a value of about $220 million
Comex clients - 102 million ounces of silver, worth $430 million
Bank of Nova Scotia - $200 million of gold
The TimesOnline article is not clear as to whether the $200 million in gold reported by the Bank of Nova Scotia was part of the $220 million in gold held by Comex for clients. If so, the total is $750 million; otherwise $950 million.

There appear to be no reports of precious metals discovered between November of 2001 and the completion of excavation several months later. Assuming that the above reports described the value of precious metals in the vaulst before the attack, and that the $230 million mentioned by Giuliani represented the approxmiate value of metals recovered, it would seem that at least the better part of a billion dollars worth of precious metals went missing. (It is not plausible, of course, that whatever destroyed the towers vaporized gold and silver, which are dense, inert metals that are extremely unlikely to participate in chemical reactions with other materials.)

An article in The Sierra Times suggests that gold was recovered from two trucks in a tunnel under 5 World Trade Center, giving rise to suspicions that the trucks were being used to remove the gold from the vaults before the South Tower fell. 4 However, this report may have been based on an erroneous reading of other reports that describe the removal of crushed vehicles from a tunnel under 5 WTC in order to gain access to the vaults under 4 WTC to remove their contents. 5

Why is there this huge discrepancy between the value of gold and silver reported recovered, and the value reported to have been stored in the vaults? There are a number of possible explanations, from outright theft using the attack as cover, to insurance fraud. Until there is a genuine investigation that probes all the relevant facts and circumstances surrounding the attack, we can only speculate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
References

1. Below Ground Zero, Silver and Gold, New York Times, 11/1/2001
2. Thanksgiving at Ground Zero, National Real Estate Investor, [cached]
3. Crushed towers give up cache of gold ingots, TimesOnline, 11/1/02 [cached]
4. Cache of Gold Found at WTC Two truckloads retrieved through a tunnel in rubble2, [cached]
5. , Reuters and New York Daily News, [cached]

Source: 911research.wtc7.net...

This may have been the single biggest gold robbery in history................and nobody knows it.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

You can know simply by reading a physics primer and watching the collapse. If you cant your IQ is < 100. No offense at all.

A nonsensical response if I've ever heard one. Every video of the collapse shows the exact same thing- the buildings fell straight down, ergo the path of least resistance had to have been straight down- so to determine what caused the collapse we necessarily need to start there and reverse engineer our way backwards. This by itself points to the plane impacts causing more critical damage to the interior of the structure than your revisionist agenda permits you to acknowledge. If you're attempting to say physics primers will say anything otherwise then you are unrepentently lying through your teeth, my IQ notwithstanding.

You need to understand that I don't particularly care whether you think I'm a moron, whether you accuse me of going around kicking pregnant dogs, or whatever. All I care about is if you can show why anything I'm saying is incorrect, and your frequent reliance on personal insults when you run out of anything worthy to say tells me you know you're failing abysmally.

There has never been a single person or entity that has tried to prove what you are saying using mathematics and released their work. If you can find one post it here, you will be the first.

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

You directly accused me of calling you names which I did not and you accuse me of bait and switch, and you still didn't answer my questions. I answered yours. I explained it in detail.

What are you, ten years old? You said I was cherry picking my facts and this is the third time I'm asking you how I'm cherry picking my facts. All you did was come up with some nonsequitor drivel you made up about the path of least resistance on your own and how my IQ was < 100. This is the second time you keep weaseling out of having to answer tough questions (after that whole "Saddam Hussein not being behind 9/11" bit that blew up in your face), which is blatantly disingenuous behavior since you're claiming you're only representing the heroic efforts of the truthers interested in discovering the facts behind the events of 9/1. So far, all I've seen are the shady antics of a three card monty player who picks up his booth and runs away whenever the cops show up.

You said "all I came up with" and also said I did not answer, which is a direct contradiction.

Your ambiguous posts speak more for truth than I ever could.

edit on 21-6-2011 by jprophet420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

I started reading a number of books, articles and watched hours of footage concerning 911 for the last ten years.

Began studying it because I watched a National Geo or History Channel (some educational channel) on how they demolish hotels and big buildings without wrecking buildings near by. It was intriguing watching how they planned exactly how to place the explosives and how to make the building fall straight down into itself not spreading outward.

Then, two days after watching this program, 911 happened.

It looked EXACTLY like a well planned demolition.

We won't go into the fact that trillions of gold bars disappeared from the basement vault of one of the towers or the huge insurance policy taken out on them not long before they were destroyed or the fact that the invasion of Iraq was planned almost a decade before 911.

Again, I've read dozens of books and hundreds of articles and watched hours of footage.

911 in my opinion was a premeditated false flag operation (mass murder in the first degree).

No matter what anyone says, I know in my heart 911 was bought and paid for by a fraction of our "Government".

When Bush Jr. was told about it, he looked guilty - I have also studied facial expressions and body language as a hobby.

Yes I could always be wrong.

But, no amount of argument will convince me otherwise.

My husband buys the official story..............................I don't.

Get caught stealing a pair of jeans, a loaf of bread and you may end up in jail..

If you are really smart, have the right connections and know how to secretly pull it off you can get away with killing a lot of people, invading a country (killing yet more people) and retire to a 100,000 acre ranch in Paraguay.

The men and women (not all of them but most) are power hungry, psychopaths.

They have no remorse, no conscience, no empathy - they possibly are not even human as we know human.

I read this guys book, here is the video - 911 is so critically important because it was the NWO's set up, chess move for the beginning of WWIII

Description of video is about 7 paragraphs long found here; www.youtube.com...

Video below claims Bush said before he was elected if elected he would find a way to invade Iraq

Video below is in another language but has subtitles - about the missing money.

Description of video below:

Loose Change documents the true purpose of the "False Flag" 9-11 attack on America, perhaps the greatest treasonous crime in modern history. Turns out is was also likely the biggest gold heist in history... crimes which are all quite familiar to the Bush Crime/CIA Family. Including bank & S&L bailout scams...

It's time for America to accept the truth.

Are you angry yet?

You should be.
edit on 9-4-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I'd like to comment on the subject of the implausibility/impossibility of the buildings being primed beforehand and going undetected. I think this is actually the weakest argument against the controlled demolition theory and one that can be easily overcome.

I used to work as an ICT systems architect and network provider, we used to design and setup fibre/cable networks for different companies. This would often involve a team of people entering a large building housing multiple offices and getting access to some of the most forgotten parts of the building. Under floors, Over Ceilings, basements, crawl spaces, behind walls, false partitions etc..you name it we laid cables there! This would often happen at weekends or evenings when people weren't working, even though some other offices and different companies in the same building might still be getting on with their own business.

Very rarely were we bothered by anyone or asked any questions. It was scheduled work, we came in, did it and went home. We could have been doing anything, including setting explosives!

My point is that I can see no reason why this couldn't have been achieved or setup under the cover of any number of remodelling/cabling/maintenance tasks. I can't think of a single multi purpose building we've ever worked on that didn't have outside contractors in to do some form of behind the scenes work.

If you haven't already seen the latest evidence provided by Architectsand Engineers for 911 Truth it really is worth watching:

Explosive Evidence

edit on 17-4-2012 by cobainpain because: added link

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join