It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did anybody spot the snipers in the Bildeberg Hike Video ???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

I do my homework
I take screen shots
I add pointers for clarification
I highlight what I see
I post images for all to see

what do you do???
type an insult

If you think I am wrong,
then prove me wrong,
don't type it.
Show your evidence

Sorry bud that's not how it works. You make the claim. You present these "facts". The burden of proof lies completely on you. And that video and those nice "homework" pics you made shows absolutely nothing.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
The snipers should have lowered themselves to a less obvious spot, on the slope as opposed to the crest. Not doubting the OP on this thread, but those snipers (assuming they are) are breaking the first rule of concealment.

security details don't operate under the
same rules of engagement as the military
on a battle field.

Securitas is running security for this event.

After this lil expose, they might not be so
lucky next year with the contract due to their
concealed sniper blinds were exposed
to the world on the internet.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

A fair point.

But then next year I guess they can just re-read this thread and apply some proper techniques to their security

Good find.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Sorry bud that's not how it works. You make the claim. You present these "facts". The burden of proof lies completely on you. And that video and those nice "homework" pics you made shows absolutely nothing.

and can you please explain to this redneck hillbilly
how your posts are contributing to the discussion
in this thread ???

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

A fair point.
But then next year I guess they can just re-read this thread and apply some proper techniques to their security

Good find.

by that time
it probably will be irrelevant
as they will just change their
meeting location.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I am on an educated guess that these "snipers" have more experience within the Urban/City combat arena then country side.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Are we to believe that 4 snipers had set up 2 blinds that does not work with the surrounding landscape?

I guess bildeberg hires the first people to fail out of marine sniper school if it is what you say it is. I'm going to lean toward you seeing what you want, because snipers are not that stupid.

But good job at convincing a handful of people there are snipers chilling in a hunting blind sipping Mochachinos.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman

I am on an educated guess that these "snipers" have more experience within the Urban/City combat arena then country side.

most excellent assumption.
I agree with that assessment.
These sniper bunkers look more
like Gaza Outposts along the border
than they do mountain terrain bunkers.
Since Securitas is aligned with ARES
of Israel, this may just be the case.
Israeli built and Israeli manned.
But that is just an assumption
based on bunker design, position and
lack of concealment.
star 4 u

nice work

edit on 6/14/2011 by boondock-saint because: spelling

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becoming
Are we to believe that 4 snipers had set up 2 blinds that does not work with the surrounding landscape?

I guess bildeberg hires the first people to fail out of marine sniper school if it is what you say it is. I'm going to lean toward you seeing what you want, because snipers are not that stupid.

But good job at convincing a handful of people there are snipers chilling in a hunting blind sipping Mochachinos.

Not necessarily. As people become accustom to the hows of their trade, I can see how this could happen.
If the employed person(s) is from the arena of Urban conflict, then they would be going about the application of concealment from within that world. Lots of straight lines, hard angles and dark shadows.
The application of concealment outside the Urban arena is just he opposite. Lots of textures, soft lines, non hard angles and varying shadows.

Also, your statement is under the assumption that Securitas has the best and brightest person(s) employed. As opposed to Triple Canopy, Defunct Blackwater or any other Security Firm.

If what you suggest was true, I would think that the personnel would not be from Securitas, but would be the Unknown person(s) employed directly by the Bilderberg family.

Remember, contracts usually go to the lowest bidder.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

My last post on this ridiculous topic.

There are no snipers or sniper blinds in that video. People are seeing what they are told they see. To even entertain that a group like blideberg would hire snipers who couldn't conceal themselves outside of an urban enviroment is idiotic.

You guys have fun with your boogey man ideas.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
how the sniper team is deployed www.globalsecurity.org... note the 3 man team, not the 2 man that is for comp only or in the movies not in real sit. From the link

Each team, consisting of the team leader, one sniper, and one observer, is capable of providing the battalion with a full range of sniper support
there might be more for sniper teams do not act on there own, they are a support team from the link

Mission. The sniper's primary mission is to support combat operations by delivering precise rifle fire from concealed positions. The mission assigned to a sniper team for a particular operation consists of the task(s) the commander wants the sniper team to accomplish and the reason (purpose) for it.
and if your wonder what they have as far as toys go well the basic is ,from the link

The team is equipped with both the M24 7.62-mm sniper rifle (providing antipersonnel fires out to 800 meters) and the .50-caliber XM107 sniper rifle (providing antipersonnel and anti-equipment fires beyond 800 meters). The third member of the sniper team is equipped with an M203 rifle system to provide protection and security for the sniper and his spotter as well as a means to break contact if the team is compromised
could have m60 or m2 50 cal just for the fun of it. seen the terrain i would say 50 cal m2
edit on 14-6-2011 by bekod because: text correction

edit on 14-6-2011 by bekod because: editting
and if your thinking what is a m2 www.inetres.com... fun to shoot

edit on 14-6-2011 by bekod because: added link
the new name is fro this little noise maker is M2HB (Enhanced) .50 Caliber Machine Gun (E50) that you would like to know

edit on 14-6-2011 by bekod because: editting

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
well this is about as close as i could get
on the floorplan of the sniper bunker
from the image supplied in the video.
may not be exact, but it's rough.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d717a2b65dcc.jpg[/atsimg]

You can tell all that detail from a little bitty dot in a video huh?

Good for you Boon, Good for you.

Now, yeah, I am sure there are armed people all over the place to keep all these other people safe. Probably snipers as well.

What amazes me though is how people actually think these people are there having a meeting to discuss amazing top secret information and to control the world. I promise you, what goes on behind those doors is not nearly as exciting as your( You as in the general you, not you imparticular, boon) imagination paints it to be.

If it were that top secret, there would be no cameras, there would be no knowing who was going to be there.... Hell, we probably would not even know that such a meeting exists....

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
say what you want to say,
call me a liar if you want.
But that sure as hell looks
like a duplicate of an Israeli
bunker in Golan to me. Just add
the grass around the outside
to blend a lil and it's a match.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f0cffc9c5083.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becoming
reply to post by macman

My last post on this ridiculous topic.

There are no snipers or sniper blinds in that video. People are seeing what they are told they see. To even entertain that a group like blideberg would hire snipers who couldn't conceal themselves outside of an urban enviroment is idiotic.

You guys have fun with your boogey man ideas.

Yeah, I forgot that money=the best.

If they are more practiced in Urban conflict, then having the base knowledge of conflict outside this does not equal to not making mistakes.

While most do not see this, there are some that have either a talent to see these things and/or training.

You sure do put alot of faith in the Securitas group.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Not only that, but that the sniper trade craft is a pretty small community and the training is almost mirrored throughout the Militaries of the world, as they train together and learn from each other.

Oh yeah, forgot to add that I have yet to meet anyone that does not make mistakes.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Any chance someone can get some Lat/Long for this area?

Get me that and a couple of hours and I am sure it can be deemed one way or the other.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman
Any chance someone can get some Lat/Long for this area?
Get me that and a couple of hours and I am sure it can be deemed one way or the other.

sorry, can't help ya there
2nd

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Ok, so I will need a little help as time is not on my side.
Type "Grand Hotel Kempinski, St. Moritz, Switzerland" Into either google earth or map. The Hotel is question is just South of the Lake. It also is safe to say that the hike shown in the video is from the valley located just slightly South from the main building, between God Plaun Taschin and God S. Gian.

I will be looking at these areas for the next little bit.
Basically looking for existing structures or open areas where the "blinds" should be.

If anyone cares to join in and provide further info, please feel free to add.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Without movement or detail,all I see is blobs...with imigination,I see....dead people

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
well...im sorry to say this...but this could be anything...

if these are snipers...we have alot of em on mars too

not offending..just my opinion

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join