It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FLOTUS tells of Obama's worry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
HA HA HA!! oh paleeease! Michelle shhut the hell up woman! "This man doesn't take a day off." ? Seriously??

Have you forgotten all the vacations you and your idiot husband have been on? Have you forgotten that he has played more rounds of golf than any other president in history while in office ONLY two years?

I swear the Obamas have zero credibility left.

First lady Michelle Obama on Monday told a fundraiser in Southern California of the toll the presidency has taken on her husband Barack Obama.

"I see the sadness and worry that's creasing his face," she said to a crowd of about 500 at the Pasadena luncheon organized by the Southern California Women For Obama. She described his worth ethic as “tireless,” according to pool reports.

"He reads every word, every memo, so he is better prepared than the people briefing him," she said. "This man doesn't take a day off."

She said the next two years of campaigning would be difficult for the Obamas and their supporters. "It is not going to be easy, and it is going to be long," she said. "Now more than ever we need your help to finish what we started."

She also mentioned health care reform, the passage of the Lilly Ledbetter Act and the repeal of Don't Ask, Don't Tell. She praised "justice" in the killing of Osama bin Laden, and the withdrawal of troops from overseas.

Guests paid $1,000 per ticket to attend the event. This evening, she will speak at another fundraiser in Westwood.
www.politico.com...
Hey Michelle! if it sucks so badly for him why not do him (and us) a favor and tell him not to run in 2012???

Golf is Back! Obama’s 60th Outing as President

This is the president’s 60th time golfing as president, meaning Obama has spent two months of his presidency on the golf course.
www.whitehousedossier.com...

Barack Obama's decision to play golf on Memorial Day blogs.telegraph.co.uk...

Obama played golf as US special forces prepared to kill bin Laden blogs.telegraph.co.uk...

www.google.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
IDGAF about what he does in his off hours. Bush did the same thing, btw. And Michelle has a right to worry about her husband; you have the right to criticize his policies, but you shouldn't fault her for speaking about her feelings. That's just being purposefully cruel and has no point in this thread.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
After the fund raiser, she went to Rodeo Drive to spend her share of "The Sting" aka con-job...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by writtenimage

This is the price you pay when you become a celebrity (politician). Deal with it.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
She knows their grasp on power is getting weaker so out comes the sympathy card.

"We're tired but we'll never quit working for our Nation"

Hollywood could learn from the Washington script/spin writers.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Dear Michelle,

I don't give a wit about the worry lines creasing your husband's face. While you two have been living it up in the WH for the past few years, taking your fancy big vacay to Spain, lounging on the beach of Hawaii, buying designer clothing, purses and shoes, and holding lavish parties, there's something that you forgot about. The American people. The people who have real worry lines creasing their faces because they are out of work, they don't know where their next dime is coming, need to buy medicine, pay bills, find a place to live.

You and your husband are completely out of touch with reality. I can't wait until the day comes, where you both are kicked out of the WH. Please leave the china and towels behind, thank you.

Lovingly,
Thunder Heart Woman

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

I think I love you!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Could not have said it any better.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by writtenimage
IDGAF about what he does in his off hours. Bush did the same thing, btw. And Michelle has a right to worry about her husband; you have the right to criticize his policies, but you shouldn't fault her for speaking about her feelings. That's just being purposefully cruel and has no point in this thread.

It's his flippin' thread for gosh sakes !!!! Don't be so doggone defensive. If you LOVE Barack Obama, clap your hands....If you love Barack Obama, clap your hands...If you love Barack Obama, 'cause he didn't have a Mama...
If you love Barack Obama, clap your hands... repeat.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

A STAR for you, THW! I too could not have said it better myself...but might I add, with this Regime, always 'think ahead.'

The DNC internal polls must be devasting. Obama could NOT even fill a 4k seat venue in Miami last night (it was only half full, with tickets priced at $44 each). Michelle might be pulling out the sympathy card as the loving wife...but, what if the ground work is being laid for Obama NOT to seek a second term (health reasons)? I swear, IMO, recent photos show him looking bad (sickly and he is so thin). Just my two cents, but this is not the first time we have been 'told' how hard he works; how he stresses (and not just over his golf score!); and he never rests.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Scoriada

Good morning America, have you finally awakened?
Obama fundraiser underwhelms
www.politico.com...

edit on 013030p://bTuesday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join