It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In 2002, Bilderbergers agreed to start war on Iraq – investigative journalist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

In 2002, Bilderbergers agreed to start war on Iraq – investigative journalist

rt.com

RT: When it comes to the Bilderberg Group, wild conspiracy theories abound. Why do you think they attract this reaction from people?

Tony Gosling: I think, it’s pretty obvious to me, that this is the most convenient way to distract attention, say, to sort of mix up this very important meeting with other silly conspiracy theories. I can tell you my blood is boiling at the lack of coverage in the Western world. If you had all of the leaders of the main banks in the West, all of these royalty, all of the chief executives, as well as people like George Osborne, with his treasury team there �
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Well, guys and gals, I found this just today, it's a few days old, but there were some of us discussing the fact that the Bilderberg group was meeting over the weekend.

I did a search here, but found no thread indicating this interview. All of the scandals going on right now are frightening, and many of the threads I've been reading talking about False Flag attacks, Anon's membership/backing, Wikileaks as propaganda outlet, hackers here and there, the IMF having been compromised by an alleged nation-state...and Strauss-Kahn being indicted and therefore unable to attend this years Bilderberg...

Well, if one adds it all together (with a salt cellar nearby), it seems very plausible to me that all the finger-pointing and blame-gaming may be indicative of a successfully played Bilderberg move to deflect attention.

RT: But isn’t that the choice of the group: they want a media blackout, so they can discuss openly and anonymously among themselves, without being reported erroneously or whatever? They don’t want the media to be there, is that right?

TG: They don’t want the media, that’s because, I think, what they are up to in there is absolutely no good. We have to look at what NATO is up to, and this is very important to understand – the very close links between NATO and the Bilderbergers. It was set up round about the same time as NATO, just after World War II, by the CIA and the Council on Foreign Relations, who had been talking about this during and after World War II. The person who actually got this organization started was himself – this is Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands – a former SS officer. And the idea that this organization is not important, not important enough for us to know about in this country, is just ridiculous. Because what’s happening here is, we are spending our years voting in local and general elections, and this arrogant bunch is choosing our party leaders. So, it almost doesn’t matter which way we vote, we still find that this secret, artificial consensus, which is cooked up at these Bilderberg meetings, spreads now around the world.

And it’s not just me saying that. There is Will Hutton, who actually went to one of these meetings when he was still the editor of The Observer newspaper here in Britain. That’s his assessment, that the consensus that they decide at Bilderberg forms the backdrop against which worldwide, actually, mainly Western, policy is made – certainly countries in the NATO zone.

I'm going to post this without additional links, just to get it out there, and then I'll go back and link in the other threads and other news I feel is relevant.

Have at it, ATS...it's flag day here in the USA, and Anon wants us to demand sensible government. ....what to do now??

rt.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... My thread re insider trading crackdown
www.abovetopsecret.com... AshleyD's false flag whistle-blower thread
www.abovetopsecret.com... mother1138's ANONYMOUS: Bernanke...
www.abovetopsecret.com... JacKatMtn's IMF hit by cyberattack

Those three, but there are others, were fresh in my mind when I found this RT piece.

I honestly do not know if RT is considered equivalent to infowars, or the tabloids, or MSM, or propaganda. And I have not researched this Mr Gosling yet. I will, but I wonder if any members here can point me beyond the search engine to more threads tying all of this up.

And, I'm very interested to hear what y'all think about the notion.

Reminder: shortly after I joined ATS, I mentioned "Captains and the Kings", a novel surrounding a global elite who were in fact running the world and starting wars. The book, by Taylor Caldwell, is a delightful and alarming read, nearly 50 yrs old (if not older), and it was in re-reading it last year that I started looking around me thinking...
"Wait just a minute...."

I highly recommend reading it.

My own research and discussions with educated and knowledgable people (not ATS members exclusively) keeps pointing back to exactly what Ms Caldwell describes in her book.
Anyone else read it??

Opinions? Comments?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

TG: They will definitely be looking at the developments from the “Arab Spring.” And also, one of the key things they do, certainly kind of behind the scenes, is they bring on people they think may be on their program, their idea of economics, their idea of global strategy. And what they do is they see if these politicians – up-and-coming politicians – are the ones they want to be party leaders in the future. I mean, even people like the secretary general of NATO is chosen there.

But you ask for what exactly they are talking about… Clearly, they will be looking at the euro. The euro has been a disaster. And one of the things that irritates me is that they are asking us, as you just said, to trust them. I don’t think we can trust them. Look at the financial mess they’ve made across the entire Western world. And also look at the way that NATO is now tearing up the UN Charter. Now, the UN Charter is not just any old document. This is the main piece of international law which was put together at the end of World War II. So, they can’t just tear this up and go into countries like Libya with impunity.

RT: The G8 is accused of being an elite organization and not achieving very much. Is there a lot of difference between this sort of group and the G8? And does the Bilderberg Group really achieve anything? You suggest that they do, but it’s just yet another round of talks and people enjoying themselves in luxury surroundings, isn’t it?

TG: What they do achieve, if you can call it achievement, is things like the Iraq war. One of the most important leaks that came out of the 2002 Bilderberg conference is that there was a consensus there to start a war on Iraq. Now, that’s all proven to be a complete disaster. So, I wouldn’t call what they are doing in there achieving anything.

The underscores are mine..if this is a dup thread, I whole-heartedly apologize for taking up time and space. Mods, please let me know!

I won't post anymore ext quotes...but hope others will take an interest and join me in discussing!
wt
EDIT to correct spelling,
2nd EDIT to add additional news link.rt.com...

Knocking on Bilderberg’s closed doors
...Shrouded in secrecy, an invite-only meeting of the world's political and financial elite is underway in Switzerland. The annual gathering of the Bilderberg Group has attracted strong protest and numerous conspiracy theories.

­The exclusive ski resort of St Moritz in June is perfect Bilderberg territory: it is off season and, crucially, practically deserted. There are two hives of activity in town, though: one is the luxury hotel Suvretta, where around 130 of the world’s most influential politicians, businessmen and sovereigns are meeting behind closed doors.

And the other is in a much cheaper hotel, where concerned activists are determined to break that wall of secrecy down. The opposition to the Bilderberg Group meeting in Switzerland has brought together parties and special interest groups from across the spectrum of political beliefs.
...­Not only Swiss citizens, but people from other countries like Germany, Austria, the UK and even the US are there to try to report on or just object in person to the group of powerful people meeting in top secret.

Protestors from outside of Switzerland said that in many European countries, it is illegal for elected officials to meet in secret in such a setting.

According to one protestor, the actions of the Bilderbergers would have been considered “diplomatic treason” in Sweden, with the lawbreakers facing a prison term “from 10 years to life.”

edit on 14-6-2011 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-6-2011 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Wow, I just came across this page talking about who the mysterious secret government is....vigilantcitizen.com...

Naming Names: Your Real Government

...This is your real government; they transcend elected administrations, they permeate every political party, and they are responsible for nearly every aspect of the average American and European’s way of life. When the “left” is carrying the torch for two “Neo-Con” wars, starting yet another based on the same lies, peddled by the same media outlets that told of Iraqi WMD’s, the world has no choice, beyond profound cognitive dissonance, but to realize something is wrong.

What’s wrong is a system completely controlled by a corporate-financier oligarchy with financial, media, and industrial empires that span the globe. If we do not change the fact that we are helplessly dependent on these corporations that regulate every aspect of our nation politically, and every aspect of our lives personally, nothing else will ever change.

The following list, however extensive, is by far not all-inclusive. However after these examples, a pattern should become self-evident with the same names and corporations being listed again and again. It should be self-evident to readers of how dangerously pervasive these corporations have become in our daily lives. Finally, it should be self-evident as to how necessary it is to excise these corporations from our lives, our communities, and ultimately our nations, with the utmost expediency.

There it is....an easily accessed assessment. Now, who wrote that article?? Are they credible?
I found that link by following this story Bilderberg 2011: Full Official Attendee List vigilantcitizen.com...
to which I linked from info on another site: truthquake.com...
Rare Footage: 2011 Bilderberg Group Members Break from New World Order Summit to Hike – Video

So. Hmm. again. What say conspiracy theorists?? These organizations include some that I absolutely thought to be benevolent, honest to goodness helpers. But this says they cook up the problems so they can implement the cooked-up solutions. The Brookings Institute is particularly smeared in my eyes...they are often called on for NPR reports on the world situation...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Wow, okay thanks for all the flags, stars, etc, team ATS. But...no replies yet.
I've been at this for a while this morning, and now have to sign off to get some nourishment and fresh air. I'll check back. Can't hardly wait to hear what you all think of this info. It is a lot to chew on...IMO every link is worth looking at to get a bigger pic of "the truth."

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Haha nice OP, i went on the RT website for the first time today, all there open talk of chemtrails and the NWO & bilderbergs is great to see, although you could say its biased towards Russia, at least its not just straight up propaganda, all you have to do is take in the information, you dont have to mimic the opinion of the writer !

Although im sure Boondock had a thread on here a while ago clearly showing RT is Soros funded ? Not cool

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
If one is to look back in history of the Western world during the 20th century they will visibly see that the same date NATO began the West entered a period of rapid centralization into unknown hands. Media blackouts, political corruption, constant wars, and turbulent economic periods have all left their mark on the NATO period of our history.

How did this happen? Arguably since after World War II Europe was devastated the Marshall Plan was implemented so as to bring those European nations into debt obligation to the United States, this way they could not resist what the US bankers (also British bankers) wanted. Since there was a financial obligation to the United States they had to join a military block so as to fight the evil Soviet Union. Possibly the US gave them ultimatums ‘join us or go the way of Poland and Lithuania, don’t forget you also are in debt to us’.

After joining NATO the Bilderbergers were able to form their own little secret group with a safety net of military protection. They were in a safe zone where it would be easy to plan and scheme away the sovereignty of nation states. Today it is no different. The members of Bilderberg snap their fingers and a war will be launched any place on Earth they want.

NATO must be dissolved, European nation-states and the United States must stand up and say ‘NO’ to these people. We do not want their new world order, wars, corruption, globalization, violations of our rights, silencing of our media or any of that.

I promise you that every war since the end of WWII has been planned in advance by these men. Every important politician has been well groomed by them for leadership as a puppet while they intentionally dumb-down our education systems and feed us propaganda through the media to guarantee that we never think what is going on happens to be completely opposite of our values, ethics, and all around beliefs.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Have to ask what their purpose for doing all this is as they are evidently already controlling everything. This is a question not often asked as people tend to focus on the who and how.

Seems to me their is a greater risk of them losing what they have then if they just maintained their status-quo. What in their opinion is worth the risk of being found out that they would go to the length of starting wars and changing education systems?

What more can they possibly gain that they don't already have?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

To implement there NWO lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Seems to me that if they have the power to direct militarys and control governments that they've already achieved their goals. There is nothing left for them to gain so it looks like people can start talking about something else since their work is apparantly done.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
(wiping sandwich mayo from finger)...okay, thanks folks!

Re Soros, yes, I know boondock claims he is the Moby Dick of the whole thing. I know a little about Soros, having done a very superficial level research into his history, just so I could speak about him without completel ignorance.
He's a dangerous man.

If you noticed in the "Naming Names" link, he's very first on the list of individuals.
Now, IF he is funding RT, why on earth is Russia NOT in the Bilderberg group? Is he their rep? Does he own Russia already? And why would RT publish the info ... to distribute disinfo?
---------------------------------------------------
To Misoir, actually there are claims that it's been going on since forever. I saw an article while poking around this morning about how even in Ceasar's time it happened (can't find it now, dang it!). The book, Captains and the Kings, describes how the American Civil War was started by the elites, a small committee of uber-rich moguls who supplied arms to both sides. So, that's a hundred years earlier than WWII.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Well, those powers are only the beginning -- the infrastructure -- of their theoretical master plan. A plan that's been cooking for decades, centuries possibly...look at the ATS New World Order forum for more info. Or just do a general web search.

(kinda like in the novels of "Dune", where for generations the powerful elite contrived to breed the Kwisatz Haderach....
or in "The Mists of Avalon", where the Druids and Witches colluded to breed King Arthur...but that's off topic)...

as you look more into theories about the New World Order you'll see all sorts of suspicions that they want to wipe out most of the population, control land ownership, are poisoning everyone with fast food and genetically modified food, causing earthquakes and volcanic eruptions and tsunamis, fuelling wars, pushing tainted water/medicine/vaccinations, are suppressing cancer's cure from being released, are building concentration camps (or bunkers), etc. It goes on and on.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

That's getting way out there now isn't it

If your king why do you start destroying you castle and killing your servants? This is where the theory just starts getting ridiculous actually.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Oh, aye, it's completely out there! Mind you, it's not I who is saying that's what they want. I think most of that is hysterical paranoia, but I do have my suspicions about puppet government heads and the banking conglomerates and global corporations.

And again, my interest in this "shadow government" was spawned by a re-read of "Captains and the Kings," which I first read in my 20s, and again when I was 50. It wasn't until the recent read-through that I was able to grasp it with a mature eye.

There is no question that they exist, that they are comprised of the Global Elite $$ and Power brokers, and that they are anything BUT transparent. In fact, with as much power as they have, they could do any number of things. What troubles me is that while the whole world is on fire with corruption, revolution, austerity, starvation, genocide, tyranny, and crime AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT who is in an industrialized society and paying attention,

WHY are they, these mighty brokers of wealth and power, not STOPPING the corruption? Why are they not investigating and bringing CHARGES of racketeering, oppression, etc.? Not helping with the global debt crises (that they created...see: Soros).

That's the thing. If you're the king, and your people are starving, or other kings' people are starving and jobless and homeless and being shot at, would YOU not stop it?

THAT, my friend, IS THE PROBLEM.
If they're not rallying to STOP the rampant rape of the world's populace, then what the hell ARE they doing?? Those with the power to DO SOMETHING should be .....

you guessed it...

DOING SOMETHING!! And since they are in fact NOT doing anything, but have been at least alleged to actually START the trouble, well....I think any 5th grader could probably figure out they're not completely innocent bystanders.

(caps to indicate the outrage I feel at being relatively powerless to stop what I see going on)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

I already posted this a few days ago: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Same title and everything
edit on 14-6-2011 by SpeachM1litant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

As I stated in the OP, if this is a dup, I whole-heartedly apologize. Neither the ATS search engine NOR the BAN newsoverview showed anyone had posted it. My apologies. I'll look at your thread to see what ATS had to say there. Thanks for the heads up!!

I was really surprised to see that it apparently had not, since it was relatively old news.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
The sooner this group are exposed and become a household name the better. Lets hope it happens before its too late..

top topics

join