It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flase flag operations: Past, present and the inevitable future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I found this article yesterday,and i can say it's pretty amazing.
Mods,i don't know is this the right place for it,but if isn't please move it.

...False Flag Operations have been a strategic method of Elite Governments to gain control on many platforms through out history. One of the earliest accounts of a False Flag Operation taking place is in 47 BC when Julius Caesar used a series of riots and arson attacks that he paid for and commanded to destabilise the Roman Republic before marching his Legions across the Rubicon and into Rome, where he took power and declared himself Emperor. That may indeed be the earliest one known but since this kind of operation is so effective it seems plausible that even earlier in Human history there have been others.. ...

Article continues at the link below
Link

edit on 14-6-2011 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
This is the most important part of the article...
...REDACTED I can think of quite a few False Flag Operations I was a part of but won’t discuss them all in this report. What people need to understand is that most of these kinds of operations happen much more covertly and are on a much smaller scale. False Flag Operations happen everyday across the globe and the majority are executed through the United States. They even happen domestically such as the operation I helped plan and execute in late 2008 which took place in Southern California. It involved the U.S. Marine Corps and a caravan of unmarked United Nation military vehicles. That is all I will say for now until a later time when I will discuss it in it’s entirety...

join