It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has iran been bombed?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chett

Originally posted by hrmmm
that map is not far enough to the east,it only shown north-west corner of turkey,and iran is east-east-south

Depends on what you set it for - like www.sat24.com...

well i can not find any options for iran. if you could provide that 1 in the infa-red for iran instead of western europe or saudi arabia,as this is occuring in iran,id appreciate it,so i can see what that is showing.
Thanks.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
If you set it for africa/middle east on the left you can then click any where on map to zoom in on that part, pan a bit by right click and hold if you need to. I am just not seeing anything much over Iran in either visual or ir.

apparently the setting doesnt show when I just paste a link here after I do that ...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by hrmmm

I usually jump on the conspiracy bandwagon, but surely space is filled with so many satellites that any one passes over any country every day?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
If an oil well is on fire, doesn't that produce some SO2 ? This is what it looks like.
2 of them.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ppk55
If an oil well is on fire, doesn't that produce some SO2 ? This is what it looks like.
2 of them.

I think your right! proberbly oil well fires.
ill keep eyes on this story and post any info and links that may or may not close this story down!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by hrmmm

Dude......im going to say this as polite as i can so i dont get banned again....STOP STEALING CONTENT and claiming it as your own!!!!!

Near enough EVERY post from you on this thread is taken from somewhere else. Fair enough the Wiki links (but you should quote them and add some of your own thoughts) but even a number of your other posts are stolen from websites...and you havent explained that these posts are not yours...and are plagiarized.

Im reporting you to the mods....people like you are destroying this site !!!

Heres one link you copied word for word just so as to prove my point

lunaticoutpost.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by hrmmm

it is one of the most beautiful diss-info job I have ever seen.

the cause of such climate is the sands in Iraq and Saudi Arabia deserts. it has been going on for years.

I feel so proud that I am an Iranian person who seeks the truth but there are a lot native English fools who believe this BS.

deny ignorance. peace.
try to dig the truth for yourself.
edit on 14/6/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by hrmmm

ashtree.collected.info... WHAT I FOUND,THIS WEBSITE IS USING US FOR A THREAD.............

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Yay!

I'm the first to mention this being caused by HAARP!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by hrmmm

I propose to the diss-info agents and misunderstood people to read read this

Iran, regional nations sign accord to tackle sand storms

and read this for instance to learn about Iran

Iran: The Country of ...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

....and how does a sandstorm cause an SO2 plume? Please enlighten us on that? Are there any fires happening in that area right now? That would make more sense than a sandstorm.

The other plume is already known to be from a volcanic eruption.

I'm also wondering if this could be an echo of some sort due to an anomaly related to equipment or software. An echo of the other plume?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by hrmmm

A bee bomb? Holy #

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Soooooo that's where all the Bee's went!!
We stingin' your people's!!

I think a bomb may be a stretch here, there are volcano's in this area, which is likely the cause. That or one heck of a firework display...
edit on 6/14/2011 by TheRealTruth84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Wow-Iran has been Bee-bombed? Thats a new one!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
No it has not.
The Iranian nuclear establishments are towards the South and the middle of the country, not the far northwest. The Iranians would be out of their minds to plan a reactor next to an active volcano.
Also, the other plume is clearly from Ethiopia. You did not ask whether Ethiopia is bombed.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Naw...nothing big here

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
might be some secret operation by israel.....or not..who knows

SO2 is Sulfur dioxide

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I did some homework and found out a sulfur fire in northern Iraq very near that location caused a plume just like that a few years ago. I'd say it is possible another sulfur fire is burning there again. I find it impossible to believe that a Nuke or a Volcano could go off and not hit the news.

The sulfur fire was so large it was mistaken for a volcanic eruption before. That was years ago though?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I had no idea that bees could be weaponized. . !

edit on 6/14/2011 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Problem Solved?

Could be the EQ that caused an explosion?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join