It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Poll: 48% of New Yorkers Support a New Investigation into Building 7's Collapse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
911blogger.com...
world911truth.org...
www.siena.edu... June 08, 2011 New Poll Of New Yorkers Finds Lingering Doubts opens as a PDF
rememberbuilding7.org...

Now apparently the poll only asked 643 people so the sample size is low and the area is localized to New York and I understand that city is not very representative of the rest of the USA.

48% YES
44% NO
8% Unsure

48 percent of those polled are in favor of a new investigation into Building 7’s collapse, compared to 44 percent opposed and 8 percent who don’t know or refused to answer.

The poll shows that 1 in 3 New Yorkers were unaware of Building 7's collapse, and despite the importance of the events of that day, only 25% have ever seen video footage of Building 7's collapse.

Only 30% could identifty (sic) the name of the skyscraper. Moreover, the poll shows that only 40% of New Yorkers believe the official explanation that office fires were responsible for the collapse of this 47 story steel-framed structure.

*** Looks interesting, the small polling data does not help and as ever with surveys and statistics, the wording and interpretation can be skewed depending on the answers one wants.

Peace

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
They should also investigate where the black boxes disappeared to while they are at it. The fact that 0 black boxes were found that day, the first time in history a black box has gone missing, four in the same day. That alone really needs to be looked at and to me at least points to some form of cover up.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Why just one investigation? The 9/11 attack was one of the most tragic and pivotal moments of our nation's history, and it should be documented as thoroughly as possible. After all, we know what caused the Titanic to sink but subsequent expeditions to the wreck are still showing us amazing facts. One of Dr. Robert Ballard's expeditions revealed that in one of the staterooms, there was a pair of adult women's shoes lying next to a pair of young girl's shoes, with a comb in between. Ballard speculates that as the ship went down, a mother still trapped aboard the ship was combing her daughter's hair to keep her calm before the end, and the only thing left after 100 years of decomposition at the bottom of the ocean are their shoes. How can anyone who's human not want this information to be documented? Personally, I think that woman should be nominated for mother of the millennium.

Here's the question I keep asking, which noone has yet been able to answer- if subsequent investigations into WTC 7 only confirm the prior investigation that it was a fire induced collapse...and we all know they will...will you conspiracy people finally abandon these absurd "secret controlled demolitions" stories or will you simply keep demanding more and more investigations until one comes along that rubber stamps what you yourselves want to believe?

edit on 14-6-2011 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
After all, we know what caused the Titanic to sink but subsequent expeditions to the wreck are still showing us amazing facts...

Why do some official government story believers insist on typing about the Titanic in 9/11 threads?

Check out this older post from Alfie1 in this thread:

Originally posted by Alfie1
Witnesses reported explosions as the Titanic went down.

It's almost like some people are reading from a script...

With regards to the original post, a sample size of 600+ people is large enough to be statistically significant to represent the people of New York, assuming no population bias in the people who were sampled.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by yyyyyyyyyy

The only problem is the poll included the very misleading statement about 1400 architects and engineers. What if they stated that the list of the so-called architect and engineers was derived from a conspiracy website?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
The poll probably would've been more revealing if the respondents were also asked "Do you even know what 'Building 7' is?"

Edit: Oh wait, they were asked. Never mind.
edit on 14-6-2011 by Boreas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boreas
The poll probably would've been more revealing if the respondents were also asked "Do you even know what 'Building 7' is?"

Edit: Oh wait, they were asked. Never mind.
edit on 14-6-2011 by Boreas because: (no reason given)

Were they? I think the building was more commonly known as the Saloman Brothers building. Still irrelevant. The poll was comminssioned by a conspiracy group, the questions are misleading.

for instance, here is one of the questions:

How satisfied are you that the government of the United States has provided a full and honest account of what happened that day? Do you think the government has told the whole story, most of the story, only some of the story or that in reality the government has tried to hide the truth about what happened
that day?

"Or that in reality"? Is that supposed to illicit a neutral response? Lets also consider the basic concept of a "story". Why "story"? It also implies that there is a full account out there somewhere that is being covered over.

Why not just ask if the government has investigated the events of that sufficiently? Why throw in all the language about full and honest and stories?

edit on 14-6-2011 by hooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
While I would like to think there are a number of New Yorker's wanting an independent investigation, I don't take information from polls very seriously. There are too many things that can factor in about how the poll was conducted, etc. Not only that, but I have never been polled on anything of importance and I have yet to meet anyone else who has either. There's really no way to know for sure if information reported about any given poll is pure bulls***.
edit on 14-6-2011 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Good Ole Dave!
The answer is NO! We will never give up. Your headache will NEVER GO AWAY!
This is only the beginning Good Ole Dave. Your migraine will just get worse and worse until you end up screaming in an insane asylum.

At least, that is how I see it....

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
People are like cows, even very wll known that the building 7 was not attacked ! ! ! People still knowing nothing about reality .

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Your migraine will just get worse and worse until you end up screaming in an insane asylum.

Or until he winds up locked up for his role as a purveyor of the lies that have, thus far, kept a number of prominent U.S. figures from facing charges for crimes amounting to treason and murder.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

I actually prefer that they all go crazy.
That is an awful life sentence. And God forbid they have to endure an afterlife.
But it would be nice to see some form of justice.

top topics

join