It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sen. Graham: We Will Attack Syria Soon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Really, so it's in the old testament then, right? Maybe you should do your homework and research into it!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

I never said it was in the old testament. It is in islamic teachings dude. 1400 years ago, way earlier than 1800 lol that you so claim.
edit on 14-6-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

First of all, it was not in islamic teachings, it was here:

1 John 2:18-19 "Children, it is the last hour; and just as you heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have arisen; from this we know that it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they were not really of us; for if they had been of us, they would have remained with us; but they went out, in order that it might be shown that they all are not of us."

1 John 2:22-23 "Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son. Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father; the one who confesses the Son has the Father also."

1 John 4:2-3 "By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; and this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world."

2 John 1:7 "For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist."

And accordingly so it also says he is here and that was WAYYYY before now! So that means he has come and gone. Of course you also have to consider the NT was written by the Romans as a control mechanism for their slaves. And accordingly, if you do not believe, then you are the antichrist.
edit on 14-6-2011 by haarvik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

That is much earlier than 1800's which you claim. Also you need to get the original gospels, because the bibles floating around have been edited by men. Watch the BBC documentary "the lost gospels"

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Wow! Such a powerful argument you have there! Watch the BBC! Geez, and I thought you were actually intelligent! Now, how about you stay on topic and leave f**king jesus out of it!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

If that is to be taken as written then there is no single antichrist .. everyone who denies God is an antichrist.. which is backed up by further writing saying that many antichrists will rise up ..

Of course I don't believe in this tripe .. but that's just me, I guess that makes ME the( an ) Antichrist!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by haarvik

Wow! Such a powerful argument you have there! Watch the BBC! Geez, and I thought you were actually intelligent! Now, how about you stay on topic and leave f**king jesus out of it!

No jesus will stay in the topic because it was predicted over a thousand years ago by numerous religious texts from both Islam and bible that explain what is going on in the middle east right now, and it all revolves around the coming back of jesus.

This turmoil was predicted to occur at around this time before the coming of Jesus. It is 100% relevant to the wars in the middle east.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paschar0
reply to post by malcr

It's too late for the people of the U.S. to get the reigns back, we gave most of our rights away years ago so freely and mocked anyone that objected. Now the goons are stripping the remaining ones to destroy even the illusion of democracy, which also includes fighting "just" wars.

And the people of the US are losing places to leave to if they wanted.
The more war mongering for oil and money, the more hostile the rest of the people of the world will become towards the US Govt (and by proxy, the people of the US).
Throw away your Lonely Planet Guides, you will not be welcome or safe one day if the Govt don't stop?
Maybe boycotts on Israelli goods will extend to US goods (what ever is actually made and exported)?
~ just saying

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

No jesus will stay in the topic because it was predicted over a thousand years ago by numerous religious texts from both Islam and bible that explain what is going on in the middle east right now, and it all revolves around the coming back of jesus.

No it doesn't .. it highlights what was going on then, what has continued to go on for thousands of years and what is still going on now.. people fail to realize that the middle east has been a powder keg with infighting for a long long time, there's been no real moments of peace there. Every time someone points to the bible and says look! it's happening now! a puppy dies.. wake up, it's never stopped..

People have been making similar claims as a result for centuries..
edit on 14-6-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Their are certain things that are different with these wars and times that were not before. Jesus is said to arrive during the time when the Sea of Galilee is supposed to be drying up. Have you looked at the kinneret line? That is the point of no return. All these things have been predicted and they signal the time that Jesus will come soon within at least 50 years. The tall buildings being built in dubai did not exist for the past 1000 years. Jesus is predicted to come in the time when tall buildings start to raise up in the arab deserts. It is 100% important to discuss Jesus because these wars going on now are in preparation for the arrival of the antichrist.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

reply to post by miniatus

Their are certain things that are different with these wars and times that were not before. Jesus is said to arrive during the time when the Sea of Galilee is supposed to be drying up. Have you looked at the kinneret line? That is the point of no return. All these things have been predicted and they signal the time that Jesus will come soon within at least 50 years. The tall buildings being built in dubai did not exist for the past 1000 years. Jesus is predicted to come in the time when tall buildings start to raise up in the arab deserts. It is 100% important to discuss Jesus because these wars going on now are in preparation for the arrival of the antichrist.

And people had their definite reasons before as well.. Hitler was believed to be the antichrist, so was Bush Jr.

As for the Kinneret.. it's water levels have been on the rise for the last couple of years, do we wait? it was at it's lowest in 2008 but it's been on an average overall increase since that point.. ( mind you, average ) but it's not hit that low level .. in May it was at it's highest in a few years... the trend is upward lately.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I wish ATS would ban these jesus freaks! Can't stand this crap! I bet you were holding signs on street corners for "judgement day"!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

If I was a betting man, I would bet that a muslim country would be attacked next. This is the plan of the antichrist. The antichrist worshippers are trying to weaken the muslims because Jesus will be the leader of the muslims.

What are you talking about Jesus was a Jew not a Muslim.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
reply to post by haarvik

If that is to be taken as written then there is no single antichrist .. everyone who denies God is an antichrist.. which is backed up by further writing saying that many antichrists will rise up ..

Of course I don't believe in this tripe .. but that's just me, I guess that makes ME the( an ) Antichrist!

I think more then 50% of the entire earth population are potential Antichrist
there is so much evil in this world ... we dont need Jesus
we need good people with good values and principles
once we have that .. evil will slowly disapear
the day that happen in the direction we are heading
we need Jesus to come back ASAP
we live in a unsustainable world ... we simply cant continu to live our lifes while other are suffering
this world is corrupted and ruled by evil or perhaps the antichrist hidden in one of the world leaders

just search for washington pentagram star
you will be

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by haarvik

I wish ATS would ban these jesus freaks! Can't stand this crap! I bet you were holding signs on street corners for "judgement day"!

those sign were everywhere lol
i had a big one in downtown Montreal right beside my workplace
each day i was seeing it
and this was not in a cheap sign .. it was a big billboard automatic sign
that possibly costed ten of thousand dollars a month to display it
2 days after the 21 of may they finaly took it off

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog

If I was a betting man, I would bet that a muslim country would be attacked next. This is the plan of the antichrist. The antichrist worshippers are trying to weaken the muslims because Jesus will be the leader of the muslims.

he was actualy a palestinian

edit on 6/14/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog

Jesus will come back as the leader of the muslims because Jesus was a prophet just like all the others and followed the teachings of god. To be a muslim means to submit to god. Jesus was the servant of god and hence will lead the muslims. He will come back and actually do prayer on the ground just like any other muslim.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

So lets see now:

Iraq
Afghanistan
Pakistan
Libya
Yemen

and now Syria

You forgot the war on terrorism and war on drugs...

Syria will be number 8

Eight wars in progress.

Peace sells, but who's buying?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Scared? Are you serious? Look droopy dog, this country is a lot of things, scared is not one of them. We are the whipping boy for sure. If we let the genocide take place in Libya, we would have been crucified by public opinion.

The US has a shady past, but you really feel that every move from our Govt. is evil? Do you even have a clue? We dance this little dance, trying not to piss off the planet. We send in troops, where bombs would be better. You are not a very intelligent man. If the US was ever faced with fighting for survival, you can bet one thing, you'd shut your mouth and look on in amazement. The military strength of the US is matched by NONE. Our problem is we care.. It is war.

Waaaaaaaa the US is out for OIL... Really? Show me proof we have had any profit in oil from these wars... Show me how we have benefited from any of these wars? Do we have a really bad foreign policy?? OF COURSE!! But, to cite a global agenda with an end plan, is pathetic.

We should leave all of these countries to fend for themselves... Pull all bases and military personnel from every corner of the planet. Bring them home and put them to work fixing our infrastructure. Let the planet police themselves.. UNTIL, we are attacked... Then we open up the biggest can of whoop ass, leveling the attacking country. We then create a Govt. in that country, allowing any willing participants from the population to assume citizenship. You attack the US, if we win, your land is ours. Period! This might happen once or twice.

People are so small minded these days. We are watching the "dumbing down of America"..

This global agenda that everyone "thinks" is going on, is laughable... Then, to quote some ancient scripture, trying to tie it in with current events, is delusional at best.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

When your done can you tell me what Casper the ghost is going to do upon his return? Or what kind of dog "Clifford" really is? is Nancy drew really a detective?

Religion - A crutch to assist weak minded people deal with death and dying... Oh and to control man with fear!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join