It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many weapons used by Mexican drug gangs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Not sure if this is the right forum as this transcends many topics.
So if in the wrong area mods, please move.
It seems they are at the propaganda again.
They being the PTB.
Lies in action.
I normally wouldn't bother posting something like this but I am seeing an angle.
Although we all know that of the percentages they list for how many firearms go to Mexico, yada yada yada.
I would wager 90 percent of them come from the ATF and not gun stores.
But the biggest blatant lie I saw was this quote,
"This report confirms what many of us already know to be true ... it is still too easy for Mexican drug lords to get their hands on deadly military-grade weapons within our borders," said Sen. Charles Schumer of New York.
I don't know what state this guy thinks sells what but, "military-grade weapons"???
I understand politicians call anything with a black stock, or folding stock, or bayonet lug, or...Etc. an assault weapon.
But still military grade they are definately not.
There is a huge difference between a Kalifornia post ban AR-15 and an M-16.
Although the AR can be easily converted if you can find these parts, they are not that way out of the box from a shop.
I just wonder what chucky schumer is thinking of or if at all.
I heard probably a year ago about the Gunwalker or fast and furious or whatever else they are calling it.
Has schumer heard of this, or is he just outright looking to take our rights?
two hundred years ago, this kind of activity got you a rope and tree, no trial needed.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

This is this admins first major false flag op (That they got caught on anyway)

Project Gun Runner and Operation Fast and Furious could very well be this administrations “Watergate”. But they’ll weasel out of it somehow. At a minimum, Holder should resign. That guy is the worst thing that could ever happen to the DOJ. As soon as you see the race card being played out concerning this investigation, you’ll know that this “Nation of cowards” is on to some pretty damning evidence and the house of cards will start to fall.

They have ignored congressional subpoenas, stonewalled internal investigations and flat out lied about who knew what. They have gotten Calderone to play along as well. I still haven’t heard his thoughts on this matter. I would be extremely peeved if I was him.

The arrogance of this admin is beyond even the last one. They think they are untouchable. They are “working under the radar” to use Obama’s own words to stifle the rights of honest law abiding citizens. They are working to ban large capacity magazines, make reloading difficult and expensive. Gunpowder, brass and primers are getting harder to acquire around where I live as they sell out as they come off the truck.

Look for future restrictions on telescopic sights & accessories as well. Anything to disarm the American populace.

Once the admin is voted out of office, will there be more investigations? I doubt that as well.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
S&F well reasoned and thought out...
I should go over there and slap you for not providing a link from my post to yours...
seriously you should go back and do just that... most of the folks on ATS will not know how to find this...

Just on last parting thought... I have already seen one reporter call this scandal "ObamaGate" time will tell if this gate tag sticks...

join