It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LulzSec Strikes Again - Pretentious Press Statement

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by purplemer

How has anon gone quiet they were never loud.. this is technically the same thing.
These people are just as anonymous.
Anon was never a group like this.. well they didn't claim to be.

No they never claimed to be a group like this, but there is a lot less going on, maybe some peeps there got pissed off and went on a mission. If they stay behind the Anon mask they will end up getting a lot of peeps in trouble. It is a natural progression when law enforment peeps are out hunting them. If you get hit with a big stick, you hit back with a big stick....

they just struck again... CCP an Icelandic based Video-Game company has been hit by LulzSec (In Icelandic)...
whats anon just struck... nothing...

www.dv.is...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
It's not like it's some competition between the lulz boat and Anon. They're very different groups, probably with some level of overlap in membership.

But ultimately, Anon have a message to get across and a point to make, lulzsec are just doing it, as they say, 'for the lulz'. They both have a completely different approach to the whole situation, and comparing them is like comparing apples and oranges.

I completely agree with a previous poster who said that Anon have not 'gone quiet' they have always been quiet.

Also, Anonymous apparently DDOSed the Spanish Police site a few days back due to 3 people being arrested in Spain over connection with Anonymous. So they're hardly 'not doing anything'. There were also more arrests in Turkey in connection with the group yesterday or the day before - so expect retaliation there. It's pretty much a given considering their 'mission statement' says they do not forgive.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oozii

We accept your threats, NATO. Game on, losers.

Looks like things are going to get real soon.

I think we are going to see a hand come down on that switch.

I'd like to hear what others think will be the outcome of these 'cyber-attacks', which are now considered an 'act of war'.

lulzsecurity.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

I think it will be pretty bad once they get it going good. It will depend on whose Firewalls are the best. I made a post in this same vein today, here it is:
Microsoft Windows Under Attack

If "they," the enemy, ever gets to our electrical grid, or manages to crash even Windows computer in America on the same day, America will suddenly be very vulnerable. Think about this for a second.... everything is ran by computers these days, gas, food, hardware, all have PCs for paying.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Goodness there are so many people who uses the following as their passwords:

abc
password

top topics

<< 1   >>

join