It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a LIST of MURDERED Conspiracy Researchers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Been reading into Fritz Springmeier's ( Imprisoned ) mind control works lately, as well as the excellent and info packed sited Whale.To, and linking a few big dots on deadly orgone energy DOR and its relationship to mind control, and it got me thinking about conspiracy researchers/ truth seekers who have been murdered or imprisoned

With the obvious case example of Bill Cooper being shot, does anywhere here know of a list or at least a few references to murdered/imprisoned/dissappeard conspiracy researchers?

Im thinking those would be the ones to pay most attention to and take heed of, if they are becoming that much of a threat like for example Cooper or Springmeier, it only seems logical they would be killed or dealt with somehow

Thoughts?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Not sure but you can add Lincoln and JFK to it. Although most consdpiracy theorists will get made to look either crazy or like a rapist etc... once they come across anything decent.
edit on 14-6-2011 by lewman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Atione

I'm supprised that there's not already some detracting comments, strange? On most threads such posters always seem to be the first in.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Wilhelm Reich could be added as an imprisoned and discredited researcher, If you go back to the old-timey days (he died in prison in 1957). Reich was telling the world how the facist mindset was developed, both in individuals and in nations, how coverups in medical data were widespread, was a UFO spotter, and had his thoughts and actions focused in many other new or overlooked fields of interest.

edit on 14-6-2011 by Aleister because: clarification

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
for some strange reason if there was a list, they all committed suicide, never murdered.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by bussoboy

don't worry I'm sure normality will resume momenterilly

reply to post by Atione

Not as far as I know but that would be a fantasic idea.

if you could get a thorough list it would be intresting to see what patterns emerged especially os to method of death and what they were researching.
edit on 14-6-2011 by monkofmimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
there are several alledged lists - but the problem with all such lists is that if you look closely - it seems that no one in the feild in question ever died of natural causes , suicide , acident or hazardouus occupation

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Here's a thread I once wrote discussing one "conspiracy researcher" that died under what was most probably a silence mission: Ron Pataky - The Possible CIA recruit responsible for the murder of Dorothy Kilgallen?

She, Dorothy Kilgallen, claimed "In 5 more days I'm going to bust this case wide open" in reference to the JFK case. She was then found dead a few days later. Her friend who she gave a copy of her paper to in case and I quote "if anything happened to me", this paper allegedly going to bust this case wide open, was also found dead the very next day - in both cases the "evidence" she was referring to was never found despite both having it in their possession.

Coincidence? I doubt it.
edit on 14-6-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I see the Conspiracy Theorists in the following categories:

1) - True INsider Whistle Blowers who tell us what they know;

2) - True INsider Whistle Blowers who tell us what they know, get a little full of themselves and then begin to stretch it by beginning to tell us things of which they have no idea;

3) - Psychotics who were never inside who tell us what they may or not believe they think they know (intentionally confusing for effect);

4) DISinformation Agents either to debunk the number 1s, support the 2s & 3s, or otherwise disseminate falsehoods.

I find Burisch, Peterson, Cooper, et. al. quite interesting to listen to - and they walk around freely.

Chip Tatum, however, was the true real deal. Add him to your list, Rest his Soul. Last I heard, he washed up on a beach without his face.

Perhaps the truly credible die because they are the true threats.
edit on 14-6-2011 by capod2t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
While certainly not of the importance of some conspiracies, I just watched "The Winged Beetle" last night regarding the Paul McCartney conspiracy. His right-hand man Mal Evans was about to publish a memoir but was shot dead by police for "waving around an air rifle." The suitcase that supposedly held the manuscript was never recovered.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

William M. Cooper - murdered
Fritz Springmeier - imprisoned
John Todd - imprisoned and murdered
Randall N. Baer - murdered
Kent Hovind - imprisoned

John F. Kennedy - murdered "We are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy."

Benazir Bhutto - murdered "Omar Sheikh, the man who murdered Osama bin Laden"

new topics

top topics

join