It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIll Gates and donors pledge 4 billion for vaccines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Well I see Bill Gates and company are putting there money where there mouth is funding the worlds de-population.

www.foxnews.com...

Billionaire philanthropist and Microsoft co-founder Gates, a major GAVI backer who helped set up the alliance a decade ago, pledged an extra $1 billion dollars for GAVI over the next five years and praised donor governments and their taxpayers for recognizing what he calls the "magic" of vaccines.

"magic" , quite an interesting use of the word.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
As much as this can be seen as a noble gesture. What happens if something goes wrong? Bill Gates is accountable to who exactly? It also seem GSK are going to be making a fair buck out of this providing the vaccines.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Pfizer and GSK signed a 10-year deal with GAVI last March to supply 60 million doses a year of their Synflorix and Prevnar 13 pneumococcal shots at a discounted price of $7 per dose for the first 20 percent and $3.50 for the remaining 80 percent.

a LOTTTTT of money.......

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
If Bill Gates really cared about humanity why doesn't he donate 300mil to Dr. Burzynski Institute?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
So British Prime minister and Bill Gates get together to pledge 4.3 billion in vaccines to the poor.

Here I am torn between to mindsets, on one hand I think this is a very great thing, at least some of the elite are thinking of the poor.

On the other hand I cannot simply believe that these people would simply be concerned for the poor, without any selfish reasons or way to make even more profit then they spend. So here the question is, what do they have up their sleeves?

And BTW if thinking about the poor, isn't food (or lack thereof) be the first thing that is done? What would be the use of vaccinating all of those children if only they are doomed to soon die of malnutrition or starvation?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Pointless vaccines that will probably create more problems for the people taking them because thats always been the case.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

OK I thought everyone here already knew what Bill Gates wants, but we will revisit it here...Population reduction

edit on 14-6-2011 by ANOMALY502 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join