It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK, Bill Gates boost child vaccines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

UK, Bill Gates boost child vaccines

news.ninemsn.com.au

Britain and Bill Gates have joined forces to pledge more than half the 2.6 billion euros ($A3.57 billion) sought to vaccinate millions of children by 2015.

Prime Minister David Cameron told a donors' conference in London on Monday that Britain would contribute a further STG814 million ($A1.26 billion) to GAVI (Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunisation), an aid group backed by the Microsoft tycoon
(visit the link for the full news article)

link   
I do not feel right about this.

I remember Bill Gates talking about population control and such, and this walks in-line with what he has said earlier

The fact that he was an attendee at the Bilderberg and now joined forces with Britain, to inoculate poor children. Something up.

I think this is plain population control in play.
I have a bad feeling about this.

news.ninemsn.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

link   

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
My only issue with population reduction is that it works against the elite... as the old addage says, as the poor get fewer the rest get richer.. and we only have to look at the impact on the rich after the black death to see how it works in real life.

So for me, where the likes of Bill Gates come from, is that they want lots of healthy slaves.. better vaccines, better health care brings about a healthy workforce who would probably move into parity with the West in terms of reproduction.. which then creates a stable workforce.

If the elite have a stable workforce they can then limit the resources available to said workforce perpetually keeping them in an overcrowded market which constantly drives down costs while increasing profits as they steal the resources of the world.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I agree, this kindness Gates alongside Britain is involved in, means that Britain will be using tax payers money to buy huge amounts of vaccines from the pharmaceutical industry to spread their products all over the world.

What bothers me is that in the past we did not have the full-blown physical and mental conditions we suffer from today.

Now you would think with the huge advancements in vaccines made over the last 40 years we should have had many diseases under control or eradicated. The trouble is that despite all these advancements, if you look at the average school playground and health of the vaccinated children there, you will see a huge spread of virtually unheard-of diseases from the playground I was in in the 1950,s. Prime example of this is my Grand daughter, no excema in their her Mother's family or ours. Soon as she has the MMR she starts to suffer from excema.

I suspect with the advancement in nono-technology we have no idea what is being pumped into our children's bodies. It is thought that the recent flue epidemic where no option jabs werearbitrarily given, has been found to be ineffective.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Bill Gates is a major proponent of globalization. I remember when he was in Africa promoting Monsanto's GM crops to anyone who didn't want to starve to death because of extreme debt to the West and globalist institutions (like the IMF/World Bank).

He's now supporting innoculations for children? What a sick joke. Innoculation makes you ill; your body has an immune system for a damn good reason and you should never take innoculations if you wish to live a healthy life without taking the needle at a constant rate.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
We need a world wide revolution. How else change the path of humanity?

Its too complex, its too big. We need to stand as 'one'.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
uh huh. the vaccines cause autism.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

and WILLIAM GATES IS A KNIGHT OF MALTA AND IS ONLY DOING THIS AS PART OF A DEPOPULATION AGENDA. So is our queen Beatrix
edit on 14-6-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
The elite does seem to be obsessed with population reduction. It's very easy to look around the world and say there are too many of us, but there's only too many for the amount of "available" resources on the planet. We have the technology to make sure no one starved in this world and that all have a roof over their heads and the technology to supply cheaper forms of energy. the problem is it goes against the capitalist paradigm we live in.

Look at the billions that gets spent on military budgets or servicing national debts, if that money was redirected into creating alternative energy and food production technologies then many of the worlds problems would be solved. Instead we spend billions on nuclear weapon invisible plane and cruise missile technologies. we have the technology just not the will.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
The elite does seem to be obsessed with population reduction. It's very easy to look around the world and say there are too many of us, but there's only too many for the amount of "available" resources on the planet. We have the technology to make sure no one starved in this world and that all have a roof over their heads and the technology to supply cheaper forms of energy. the problem is it goes against the capitalist paradigm we live in.

Look at the billions that gets spent on military budgets or servicing national debts, if that money was redirected into creating alternative energy and food production technologies then many of the worlds problems would be solved. Instead we spend billions on nuclear weapon invisible plane and cruise missile technologies. we have the technology just not the will.

We all have ONE option, that is an worldwide Revolution at the same time.
Nothing will change, if we do not step up the game

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I hope i was one of Bill Gates Son. lol

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
so that i will not get bored staying at home always

new topics

top topics

join