It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Ever Wonder What a Cartel Caravan Looks Like? Check out the Caballeros Templarios Cruzin' Free

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
So the video is fairly explanatory. Paramilitaries showing strength and no one to challenge them. Money and guns and drugs and death all rolled into a $20 in which the blow flows...there is a war going on, and nothing is working. Is it meant to fail? What really is happening? The obvious nature of the redundancy of the caravan becomes numbing after a while...and these dudes aren't even the shazbot...just another night on the town, sigh...poor poor Mexico.

Don't Drive a Ford F-450 in Mexico

ColoradoJens

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

I never seen it unless it was the mooj or Iraq defense...looks military. Just zinged on massive amounts of blow.
Again, don't drive a big suv or pickup cause it looks like the vehicle of choice. And I know a lot of weed comes up through Mexico, but what we are really dealing with is blow and meth now.

CJ
edit on 14-6-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Mexican Cartel Caravan! Just like you always thought it would be! Goodnight!

CJ

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I was kinda intrigued by this last night at 1:00 am after a C++ final. Maybe the fact I was done for the quarter and I was celebrating a little had something to do with it? I'm throwing it back up in the day because maybe some missed it? Maybe it's just not that interesting. Tell me.

CJ

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

For anyone who is interested in what is going on in Mexico...the terrifying thing is that a lot of the violence is just for the kicks...no reasons, just for the "fun" of it.

narconews

Instead, he offers a voice from inside Mexico's mayhem — a mafioso who mingles among crime bosses and foot soldiers in a protracted war between drug cartels as well as against the government. In one of the most chilling revelations yet about the violence in Mexico, a drug cartel-connected trafficker claims fellow gangsters have kidnapped highway bus passengers and forced them into gladiatorlike fights to groom fresh assassins. Members of the Zetas cartel, he says, have pushed passengers into an ancient Rome-like blood sport with a modern Mexico twist that they call, "Who is going to be the next hit man?"

Sick and twisted

Make no Mistake, this IS a WAR

What was I sayong about a big truck down there? Check this out...

Google
Advanced search
Page 2 of about 1,740,000 results (0.10 seconds)

2011 Dodge® Grand Caravan | dodge.com
Innovative Seating, Storage & Multimedia Features. Take A Look!
www.dodge.com/GrandCaravan

Looking For a Caravan? | chevrolet.com
See The Safety Features That Make Chevy Traverse a Great Family SUV.
www.chevrolet.com/Traverse

Search Results

The Narco News Bulletin | The Caravan

Nov 17, 2010 ... Caravan email. Check your THECARAVAN.ORG email at the webmail ... U.S.-Backed Assault on Mexican Narco-Celebrities Lacks Solid Plot ...
thecaravan.org › linklist › news from other sites

Narco News | Facebook

Narco News: The National Caravan To End Mexico's Drug War Begins. narconews.com. “This Is a Lesson in Democracy. It Is Proof That You Can Live in Solidarity ...
www.facebook.com/narconews?v=wall - Cached - Similar

Narco News | Housing Struggles Worldwide

The Human Rights Center of Paso del Norte in Juárez Was Actively Involved in Javier Sicilia's Caravan for Peace. By Candice Vallantin Special to the Narco ...
www.shackdwellers.org/?q=aggregator/sources/51 - Cached

Way to advertise guys! Know your audience, anyway.

ColoradoJens

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Don't you all worry with all the US companies opening their factories in Mexico I have it on Great authority that soon these "unsavory" Gents will soon be incarcerated and Mexico will be a testament to how outsourcing cleans up foreign countries! SEE:

Outsourcing is bad for America: Myth

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Ha! Thanks for that. Amazing how we are cleaning up and saving so many other countries economies! Thanks USA, you guys are awesome! Just like the dot.com rage, no one can really give a good answer why we beleived moving all of the industry jobs outside of the US would be a good idea. Short term and for some, of course. I don't want products from china in my home though, I will say that.

ColoradoJens

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I am on a permanent ignore apparently. Hmm.

CJ

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lightrule

When cannabis can be grown in your garden over a few weeks, you can have people who want to smoke doing so for only pennies a day and they will not need to spend $220 on an ounce of dried plant matter. What we are doing now is giving these dealers the MONEY to buy the GUNS to create the DEATH.

They don't need money to buy guns, they just need to ask the ATF.

Yes, the ATF GIVES GUNS, assault rifles, to cartels. THOUSANDS OF THEM. The ATF indirectly killed thousands of people. This is your government.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Yes, that was a bad operation by an agency known for bad operations. BTW, what are your thoughts on Mexico's gun laws? Isn't it illegal to own a decent weapon to defend yourself down there?

CJ

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

Yes, that was a bad operation by an agency known for bad operations. BTW, what are your thoughts on Mexico's gun laws? Isn't it illegal to own a decent weapon to defend yourself down there?

CJ

Yes it is. People in Mexico can't have guns... except gun cartels and the government, of course. This is totally disgusting and if I were living in Mexico, I would get guns.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Thanks for that Vitchilo...did you watch the first video of the cartel/narco gang going for a ride? If the Mexicans had access to the same weaponry I am sure we would be hearing more about vigilante type paramilitary groups (hideous in the making but still, a start at fighting back)...

This is sick - what do you do when the enemy/danger has NO moral compass? I mean, even with the Taliban you could plea for Allahs mercy. Here it is just for fun.

CJ

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

edit on 21-6-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

top topics

join