It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims should be treated like NAZIS and Communists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/98d31c851a40.jpg[/atsimg]
Many people since 9/11 have predicted that US will gradually lead to fascism like Germany, and when hate spirals out of control, someone like Hitler will be elected. They argue that this fascist leader of US will treat Muslims the same way NAZIS treated Jews.

This prediction is being fulfilled.

The hate is spiraling out of control, US economy is stuffed just like Germany's economy, someone needs to be blamed. The seed of blame has already been planted on the heads of most Americans, they just don't realize it. If you notice, US is spending trillions of dollars fighting Muslim population world wide, from Afghanistan, to Iraq, to Libya, to Somalia, to Yemen. The planted seed states that Muslims want to destroy the US and US's son Israel.

A leader will arise who will blame everything on Muslims, from the economic mess to the continuous state of war. A situation parallel to that of Germany, which blamed the economic mess and WWII on Jews.

Some seeds have sprouted earlier than expected, you can even see that here in ATS, but all seeds are suppose to sprout when a leader is chosen who blames everything on Muslims. That leader wasn't Bush, nor is that leader Obama.

Will that leader be chosen in the next presidential elections?

It seems it might be likely, as one presidential candidate "suggested that Muslims today should be treated like Nazis and Communists where it comes to serving the federal government" (Source).

So it has forced me to think, will the next US leader resemble that of the NAZI regime of Germany?

Hitler fed his popularity through blame games, and blamed the humiliation and hard economic burden on Jews. The same can be seen today, politicians openly attacking Islam and Muslims, and blaming them for the problems US is facing. This could lead to a politician who actually believes in what he/she says, and could lead to the same NAZI German scenario.

Just a thought:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f1fff21497fe.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 14-6-2011 by confreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Well said, but then its not American fault, its the leaders they choose.
Its not the leader fault, he/she just a puppet.

I wonder who is the puppet master (I already know).

But then what American dont know is USA is not really dominant power anymore.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
sadly I think it's Americans who will ultimately feel it moreso but they have the power to change that, if they'd change themselves.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
It is definitely a possibility. One that I truly hope does not happen, as it would be a very terrible thing. Though history does repeat itself, lets all hope we never see another type of Nazi Germany attacking people like they did to the Jews.
We shall find out though in due time.....

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by confreak

Dear confreak

I think it is certainly possible.

It is Orwellian, the cold war is over at he turn of the millennium there is no reason to spend all that money on defense, except against there own people naturally.

So what to do and a light bulb goes on, invent the enemy.

The muslins are born at that moment.

Tell me what had the muslins done to you before then.

Get this there are no terrorists except your own government there never was.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Our government are the neo-Nazis, and the Muslims are the new Jews.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Sounds like one hell of a trip.

I don't hate them.......I dislike them.......That means ...leave me alone, and I in return will do the same......Leave you alone.

Is it me? Why have we not tried this strategy yet?(answer below) It is time for this kind of change. We cannot save the world.

That does not mean that a country cannot ask for assistance and this to be put to a vote...................

(Answer) It is obvious that big corporations are running US policy.....obvious............

Just my opinion....

Could I be the voice of reason?

edit on 14-6-2011 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
The title to your post is like saying hypothetically, that we should treat all Italians like they're Mafia! It;s completely absurd. Not that I'm defending the Muslim, as I really get spooked by ANY kind of globally organized religion. Religion is a fine thing, but it's been proven time and time again that you just can't trust the leadership! think "The Inquisition" and that's scary all by itself. Yeah, the Islamic Jihadistis and all them guys are doing what's always been done in the name of they're creator, and that's using "the word" to control and enslave vast numbers of human souls. It's the same kinf of evil the human race has always had to deal with! But I am sure that there are Muslims that will keep good faith with they're God and with they're fellow man. And Catholics, And Hindu's. And Scientologists,. And Jews. And Jedi's!. If you have faith, that's a good thing, and people of faith have done some awfully good things for they're fellow man. But you have to beware the motivations of "holy men" jst aas you have to beware the motivations of "politicians", and reality tv stars! Seriously, this whole deal with the "jihadists" is as transparent as the shlock we get fed by the Dems and Reps, The Bankers, The Hippies, whatever! Our creator asked us to be good to each other and take care of each other. If we'd just stick to that simple premise, I think even a lot of atheists could even be happy with that! And the World would be a better place!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmosKid

No it is not, that is what the US candidate said, I quoted him and posted the source.

Hope you read past the mid section, I know sometimes it gets boring, but try reading the whole post gives you the bigger perspective.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

I can see your point and the point I try to make is that if someone, it doesn't really matter who or when, decides that they are going to treat someone else as less than human because of what they believe, or how they dress, or who they marry, or what football team they root for, there goes the ball game! So far as we know, right now, this entire Galaxy and maybe the whole Universe is ours for the taking, and we still let ourselves be influenced by how our "leaders" think we should treat certain groups of people. There are good people and bad people. Both good people and bad people make mistakes. Some mistakes cannot be forgiven. But if we all just tried to treat each other decently, alot of this could all be avoided. Politics, Religion and Stereotyping haven't really changed no matter what era of human history we discuss.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Average not really that smart guy stepping in here...I agree with you throughout your post and I believe it is a very real scenario...who better, eh than the bros from the middle east? The bottom line is that there are nuts who want us dead, but the proportion of how much we want them dead is another matter. Trillions spent and earned in killing mostly civilians. But there are bad guys out there, no doubt. They are here, there, and everywhere. What to do? Don't really know. Are most of these clowns somehow being double dealt? Are most of them running to an ideology made up for really really desperate people? To help them along to allah so we can sell some more missles? Meh, it's late. I'm done. I hate muslim extremism just as much as I hate the neo-nazi right wing christian movement. It all sucks. Life sucks, sometimes.

CJ

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I can just imagine it now US government rounding up tens of thousands of muslims and putting them in guantanamo bay concentration camp.

wait if the US is the new Nazi's does that make the UK the new Facist italy... and who are the new US and and UK?

the sad part is that if this was pushed and propagandered people would be begging the governement to lock up muslims.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I don't see it happening...Why on earth would we blame Muslims or any particular group for? I won't argue that most religious based terrorism is done by Muslims...And I won't deny that I find Islam absolutely disgusting, as I do for all major organized religion, but I wonder how you assume we can all of a sudden decide to throw Muslims into camps. I would imagine most Americans would have learned from WW2 and the unjust treatment of Japanese-Americans.
I'm optimistic that younger generations of Americans are becoming aware of the actual problem, and have a more thorough understanding of our government and militiary-industrial complex...including the propaganda machine. If there's any sort of revolt in the near future...it would be for the betterment of the nation.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
When i see the increase in muslim haters i see an increase in brainwashed uninformed and uneducated people, who cant bother to get the real facts and instead rely on listening to the very extremists they should be hating. Sometimes all i can think is - Thanks for being a sandbag for me and others who are informed

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

it wouldn't happen litterally overnight but a few years from now who knows the worlds changing at a fast past.

Alot of the generation that lived through the second world war did learn but sadly most of them are now either dead, senile or ignored and the generations since don't care not really, yeah they know who hitler was and that he did bad things to jews in concentration camps but they no longer understand why, and the risk of returning to those days.

The jews as a people commited no crimes yet they were still targeted, inocence is irrelivant.

People demonize the german people and assume that the people of their contry would never act in the same way but the truth is most people are simple, they believe what people in power tell them.

When Hitler rose to power he seemed to the Germans to be the awnser to all they're prayers, he help the country in so many ways that people trusted him and blindly followed him into the darkness of Nazism.

The US may not have a leader as charasmatic to its own people as Hitler but it knows how to produce fear better than even he could, when you fear your neighbour or coworker enough you will beg the government to remove them.

Yes the best hope in this situation does lie with the young, they will try and rally against it but they are outnumbered and outgunned so they're chances of success would'nt be brilliant.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

Why on earth would we blame Muslims or any particular group for?

As I said, the seed has already been planted, almost all US problems are blamed on US.

The majority of Americans believe through the seed that US went to Afghanistan to liberate them, but instead Muslims are killing Americans who are trying to help them. Imagine the frustration that lies around the belief that US spent trillions of dollars to help Afghans but Muslims are killing American sons, fathers and daughters and mothers because of it. If a US leader is elected who starts blaming the economic situation on Muslims, then that seed will sprout.

Coincidentally right now there is a program on TV which revolves around Muslims trying to kill innocent Americans.

That is what I mean, the seed is sown, all that is needed for is a charismatic leader to water it.

new topics

top topics

join