It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sam will return...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Okay, here goes the usually spiel about �I had a dream last night�� So in this particular dream (which occurred between 12:00am and 1:00am), the phrase �SAM will return� seemed to be very prominent. Here is my take on a few possible things that this could have meant:

First, this could have been a personal message. I am a Christian, so when I feel that I have received something I try to see what religious meaning it could have. The only thing that I have come up with so far has been �Savior and Messiah�. During the past two years, I have done a lot of introspection as well as weeding a lot of the �not so good� stuff out of my life and the biggest success has occurred over the past 12 months. If this were a personal revelation, then I would think that it would mean that I have allowed to Lord back into my life.

As for the other possible scenarios, I will start with the morbid one for all the morbid schmucks out there. Could this possibly be that another �Son of Sam� type killer could be emerging soon? I certainly hope not, but if there is then you heard it here first (unless of course that would incriminate me, then you have heard no such thing from me).

Then again, all it could mean is that one of my favorite actors Sean Astin (played the role of Sam in the Lord of the Rings trilogy) is coming out with a new movie either as an actor or a director. Personally, I would like to see Sean Astin back on the big screen, he was great in LotR, The Goonies, and Rudy (and others, but those are a few of my favorites).

If anyone else knows of any acronyms for S.A.M. then post them here. Also, if you do not believe in God, then saying so would be pointless to my understanding of �SAM will return� because I do believe in God. That being said, this is not a religious debate of whether He exists or not, rather I want to know if anyone has an opinion or thought as to what this could mean. Or maybe someone else has had the same �vision� so to speak.

[edit on 8-8-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
[edit on 10/2/2004 by esther]

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
This is in reply to your comment about Samson. Perhaps there will be an official official (not like the speculations before) that the Twin Towers will be rebuilt. Thank you for your insight. If anything else comes to mind, then please share it...

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
It couldn't be OSAMa, could it?

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Uncle Sam will return to take the U.S. back from the global elitists

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
It was probably just a dream without any psychic meanings.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Or maybe it's trying to tell you that Sam will return to The West Wing as a character!

[edit] Sorry, I couldn't resist... it's what I thought of when I read the topic. Don't hurt me

[edit on 8-9-2004 by Hawk]

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Hopefully it has nothing to do with

Surface to
Air
Missiles

top topics

join