It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a dream of medievil times with magic?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I rode a horse and had a fully white sword, riding on my way to a castle. for whatever reason the white sword stood out and was almost like a source of power itself...I was able to shoot these energy bolts (the magic) and breach the castle (while riding my horse). literally just destroying the side of it. I entered an underground chamber,
I woke up in a cold sweat after coming across a black hooded figure with nothing inside. Like a ghost or the typical image of the Grim reaper but empty.
the weirdest part is I never think about things like that and the dream left me feeling completely different.
like it happened before. this was my latest dream, my last one was me just sitting underwater (I didn't have to breathe) and looking up to the surface and seeing the light from the sun clearly, it's been awhile since I dreamt anything and this is waaay different then anything i've ever dreamt. the detail in the sword, it was majestic. like it was some exotic metal. thoughts? did lord of the rings infiltrate my mind finally? honestly i've been in a star wars mindset of thinking lately, imagining travelling the stars, not going back in time. lol
and just thought of magic ha..that's what made me laugh it off when I finally came back to reality.

new topics

join