It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified and I Haven't a Clue *Photo* - What Did I See?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mynameismichael

This was definitely a craft. It was flying S along side the road as I was travelling N when I snapped the photo. And the orange definitely is a reflection in the glass ..of a building on the opposite side of the highway.

I had to angle the camera upwards to the far left corner of my driver's window. The front light of the craft was red the back light was blue. Nothing was blinking on the thing.

If only I'd caught the whole thing! Anywhooo... it wasn't a cloud. If you look closely , the squiggly line is actually from the movement of the craft.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou

The craft, this sighting, appeared plane sized.. nothing huge but I don't think was a plane. I only saw two lights on it too which is weird, especially with the tail one being blue.

So did you actually see the craft or was it only the lights?

Could it have been a helicopter?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

Hi LogicalOne,

No, I did not see a shape: I only saw the lights...

Wasn't any known helicopter in my book, though anything could be possible.

To also add, I didn't hear anything. Of course, my car was running and I was driving: This would have drowned out any noise.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
That looks like ball lightning to me, which behaves very similarly to what you've described... It may actually be something as simple as a jet moving in and out of view, they sometimes use blue lights... otherwise, I can offer you no other explanation

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SouthAfricanOutcast

Thanks for the reply SAOutcast.

I assure you it wasn't lightning: I've never seen ball lightning around here. Def. a craft of some type.
So you have seen a jet with a blue light - on the tail?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join