It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lupe Fiasco Calls President Barack Obama The Biggest Terrorist [Video]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Source

Lupe is a rapper producer that has become a well known artist and (IMHO) as rappers go, has a good head on his shoulders.
When asked about the political naturee of his new work, he says he is against terrorists and that Obama is the biggest terrorist.

About his voting stance, he says he doesn't vote.
Is it a waste of time? I must concur. Since Reagan was shot, it seems complacency and manipulation are what matters when one becomes POTUS.

In fact, with the Electorial College in play, and shennanegans such as the 2000 and 2004 elections or ...scratch that...Appointment and theft respectively, followed by a POTUS who seems to have no past, or many different anomolies in his past, who has been foretold as predestined as of the 1992 revelations in Russia, what is the point?

Mr. Fiasco is one rapper who I believe is a role model that can be appreciated. and believe me when I say that coming from me, this is huge.

The interview is worth the time, even if you are not into the entertainment scene.

Enjoy.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn
... and that Obama is the biggest terrorist.

He said it again?
I have to ask, because he also said it in this thread
Obama a terrorist? Lupe Fiasco on politics and music
and this thread
Lupe Fiasco - Obama is the terrorist (Interview)
which of course you already know about because you did a search before posting, didnt you?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Who is Lupe Fiasco again and why should I care?
2nd line to add

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

What are the 1992 revelations in Russia? All I found was a PDF and it didn't say anything about a character like Obama. Or did it and I missed it?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Lupe, IMHO is an over rated MC. Like Most rappers today, he lacks in rhyme skills. With that said, it does not mean he does not know what he is talking about.

Because Rakim is THE GOD MC and he hasnt said sh!t in a long time.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Not voting or participating in the system due to personal apathy is a "role model". For what?

As with all Rappers and Entertainers, he is banking on pure Capitalism and then criticizing it while pocketing the rewards. Phonies all. Role models, never.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

i don't mean to say one artist is better then the other but damn this kind of stuff tens to pisses me off a little bit. I put up a video explaining how a NIN song has a hidden message in it. I explained how the lyrics related to the book 1984 the song wasn't to harsh and was even used in the movie Wanted. I got like 2 people answering my questions . Some dumb arse rapper calls out the president in his video and like 10 people respond.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
Lupe, IMHO is an over rated MC. Like Most rappers today, he lacks in rhyme skills. With that said, it does not mean he does not know what he is talking about.

Agreed..although I think GZA from the Wu Tang Clan is the best lyracist. but Rakim is the shizz

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Canadianpride420

Originally posted by Frankenchrist

Agreed..although I think GZA from the Wu Tang Clan is the best lyracist. but Rakim is the shizz

Word.

Just listened to the Wu Chronicals today after losing the CD for 3 years...The Wu has an Illuminatti track on that one.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Unfotunately, when this happens it's due to not attempting every variation of search wordings. In fact, when I searched the title of this video link, only four items came up, none of which where related.

In the future, I suppose I could search each name individually, use key words such as "Interview" rather than "Video", and maybe even write a pearl script to change the search parameters in hopes of totally exhausting every possibility that might prove victorious in finding additional posts on the subject matter.
Hell, it wouldn't take but a few hours, a day maybe...

On the other hand, I could use that time to converse upon threads, plant a garden, do some computing of other sorts or make my girl a nice dinner, or other.

Tough choice. Let me reflect on this a bit and get back to you.
I wouldn't want to make haste with such a decision. That would parallel something such as a Congressman voting Yeah on a bill that had not been read. That would be quite foolish, don't you think?

I attempt not to tread on anyone. It is what it is...Peace
edit on 14-6-2011 by imd12c4funn because: typo

edit on 14-6-2011 by imd12c4funn because: typo

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

What are the 1992 revelations in Russia? All I found was a PDF and it didn't say anything about a character like Obama. Or did it and I missed it?

It is brought up again in this Atty Stephen Pidgeon Interview
If you care to listen, it's a great internet radio program

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

I don't hold much credence in the opinion of someone that says they don't vote..

Who is he to complain if he lacks interest in being part of the solution?

new topics

top topics

join