It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

walking but no talking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
after a few months of researching here on ATS,I have decided to create a new account (forgot the old ones pw ect) and get involved with most discussions that are talked about. A bit about myself my name is Jack and i live in Melbourne Australia and i am 21 years old. I am currently unemployed atm, but my skills lie in outdoor trades (carpentary). my next job i will be looking to get into will either be in the Australian Defence Force, Police or in the Fire brigade, i really want to get a job that will involve me in helping out fellow people. thats enough about me.

I am not new to the whole forum scene due to my old online gaming habits (yet this is the largest forum/group i have participated in). i would like to thank ATS for being the site to come to in times of need and uncertanty. I have already learnt so much already just reading different topics here on the site and i am very keen to keep learning as long as i can.

What really got me going onto this website was about 4-5 months ago i watched a 9/11 conspiracy Documentary Loose Change that really opened my mind. I have watched many Documentary's on different topics that has really expanded my knowledge on the world we live in today. I also watched Burzynski's Cancer Movie last night and that blew my mind. Other Documentary's that got to me were:
- Earthlings
- Food.Inc
- Zeitgeist 1 (yet to watch the 2nd and 3rd)

My favourite boards that i will be in discussion and putting research into on this site will be
:Fragile Earth (need to know what's going on there, Elenin any other future ELE events)
:Aliens and UFO'S (i am a strong believer that something is out there, besides us and it is stupid to think otherwise)
:Survival (thankyou so much for making this topic, you will save ppl's lives)

i could just name all your boards of discussion lol i will be reading through them all, i am happy that i am on this site now because i know most people are after the same answers that i am after and i know that we will know some answers on here before they hit mainstream media. That is what has really got me going is Australia's Mainstream media which is a very corrupt thing we no joke get a 10 minute segment on a cat stuck down a drain (horrible when there is thousands dieing everyday).

i look forward to talking to most ppl and joining in on discussions here on ATS. and thankyou ATS for being here

some spelling may be off but u get my drift.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
No worries on the spelling! Welcome again!

Enjoy!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by truth1aus

Hi Jack, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
cheers Sauron ( LOTR fan btw) hopefully the world will live till the hobbit comes out

my avatar and background will get done soon enough. i will go through your info to get me started on the right way. This site here is amazing thats all i will say. You will be saving peoples lives. knowledge is power
edit on 13-6-2011 by truth1aus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by truth1aus

Welcome back. I always look forward to tales from AUS.

new topics

top topics

join