It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 Hour and 48 Minutes Ago (Burzynski movie)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
1 hour and 48 minutes ago I read a thread asking ATS to watch the Burzynski movie, "Burzynski: Cancer Is Serious Business", again. You can search for it if you’re so inclined – it’s on vimeo.com - for reasons you’ll see later and because it’s not really the subject of my “rant” I'm not going to link it. The OP acknowledged that it had been posted before on ATS but was asking that we watch it again, or at least the first 30 minutes of it. Indeed, as I write this “rant”, I’ve just done a search and it has been posted several times before, the last one a while back. I just hadn’t seen any of those threads before, so I thought "why not"? I was only going to watch a few minutes in order to catch the drift of it because I needed to get to bed early tonight.

Well, that was 1 hour and 48 minutes ago (the length of the entire movie).

You'd have to watch the movie or have watched it before in order to understand why this is (kind of) a rant. Actually, it's more of a heartbreak moment for me. The movie, professionally done and available for viewing on the vimeo site, was absolutely heartbreaking and exhilarating at the same time. Heartbreaking because it details the extent that government agencies (notice that's plural) and big Pharma will go to either quash cancer CURES or, if that fails, STEAL THEM from their rightful owner, private individuals and their dying patients. Heartbreaking, most of all because most cancer patients will not see this movie. Exhilarating because one individual, Dr. Burzynski , not only has found a cure for cancer but has stood up and fought them... AND WON! He won, but, to this day, government agencies continue to hound him, censor him, and propagandize his work. This cure is the real deal.

Why is this thread in the Rant forum and not in the Movie forum the Medical Conspiracies forum or the Biggest, Most Applicable to Everyday Human Life Conspiracy forum? Because after spending 1 hour and 48 minutes watching that movie when I should have been in bed preparing for a huge day tomorrow for me personally, and after experiencing extreme emotion over the repeated, attempted silencing of this man and his work by our government and big Pharma, and the plight of his patients, I came back here to comment on the thread and it had been 404'd.

This has left me heartbroken again... it feels personal to me for what I can only describe as this story again being censored. Now, logically, I know ATS mods probably didn't 404 the thread for that reason and I know that it was probably because a previous thread had already been posted on this subject, the OP, him/herself, stated that, but I still feel a feeling I can only describe as betrayal.

I'll get over it, I love ATS and really, the mods here just can’t win. I just wanted to express this. And express my heartfelt gratitude to the person who posted that thread (I'm sorry I didn't get your name). Thank you!

I’m going to bed now… I’m so very glad I watched this movie. Someone in my life at this very moment is going to get the chance to benefit from it. I’m thinking now it was meant to be…

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
i also enjoyed the whole 1 hour and 48 minutes that i watched. i live in Aus and i had no clue of Burzynki or his practice. i felt that i was on an emotional roller coaster whilst watching that Documentary. thnkyou to whoever posted the link here on ATS. Knowledge is Power

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
If this video could be given to your local organizers of Relay For Life, it could catch on like wildfire. I will be showing it to my mom who is an organizer. Posting it on ATS is a good start, but it needs to be "weaponized" and given to the actual fighters of this battle. They may even divert some funds after seeing it. Good rant, one of the best yet, IMO.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I agree this is very important information that needs to get out to everyone as quickly as possible since the video is only available to watch for free for the next couple days. TPTB are literally killing people to make money hand over fist knowing people will give their last dollar to survive. Despicable.

edit on 15-6-2011 by TruthFreedomNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

This is why I keep coming to ATS again and again. Thank-you for posting and re posting such valuable information.

For it is only by viewing such brave people succeeding in at least surviving corporate suppression, that there is some hope for us, albeit some times I think statistically we are too selfish to deserve the honor of being called human .

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Great video! The FDA needs to burn in hell and big pharma! I'm so sick of this #. My dad died needlessly! I will spread this news to everyone I know! Cancer doesn't kill people, people kill people, and rich bureaucrats that keep this from the public deserve to get cancer and feel this pain!

vimeo.com... follow this link for the movie!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
The full video is available on YouTube:

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join