It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Activity Northwest Indiana

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by afw2121
Funny how you turn this around. It is not a conspiracy if it is fact

Facts can be backed by evidence. Got any?

Yes, I have have caught NASA and the MODIS imagery not matching to the real weather where I live. And the date and times match. I know what it looks like outside when they spray and the imagery does not match.

Interesting. Document it with photos next time it happens. Include the exif data in the photo so we can confirm the time. Until then it's an unfounded assertion.

Sorry to upset you but maybe there are people out there who do not want us to know what chemtrails really are.

More like, there are people out there who want you to believe 'chemtrails' are real so they can make a buck. Why don't you buy some 'chemtrail remedy', make sure you put it next to your orgone generator to potentiate it's effects.

Why are you on this chemtrail thread again? Especially if you are a non-believer.

I'm sifting through the nonsense so we can get to the facts. So far there aren't any.

I don't know about you, but I don't take anything on faith. I need facts and evidence.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

There is no need to write anything to your responses. You just proved to the chemtrail believers who you really are.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

reply to post by adeclerk

There is no need to write anything to your responses. You just proved to the chemtrail believers who you really are.

Thank you.

So you don't have evidence? Don't feel ashamed, there isn't any, anyhow.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Yes, I have have caught NASA and the MODIS imagery not matching to the real weather where I live. And the date and times match. I know what it looks like outside when they spray and the imagery does not match.

Sorry to upset you but maybe there are people out there who do not want us to know what chemtrails really are.

Hmmm... so you think Modis satellite imagery is altered to somehow hide "chemtrails" ?
But, from who ?

BTW, surely you don't think that Modis is only looked at and used by contrail / "chemtrail" researchers ?
This imagery is used (and relied upon) by a wide range of research.
www.google.com...
and here...
scholar.google.com...
Altering the images alters all other research that use it's daily data.
edit on 18-6-2011 by EyeDontKnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by EyeDontKnow

Yes, I have have caught NASA and the MODIS imagery not matching to the real weather where I live. And the date and times match. I know what it looks like outside when they spray and the imagery does not match

Yes I have caught them not being correct on days of chemtrail spraying. And no, I am not going to argue about this or who, why, what is making the changes to the images. It is just information for people to read on this post and be aware of.

This is my experience and I wanted to share it with others on this post who look at satellite images and will know what I am talking about.

Sorry that you do not understand.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by afw2121

Yes I have caught them not being correct on days of chemtrail spraying.

I doubt that you have.
And for god's sake, stay indoors. With all that spraying going on you're liable to catch something.
edit on 6/18/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by afw2121

What do you think they are spraying on you mate?........why do you think they are doing it?.........what affect is it having on your health?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

First off: I do not know what they are spraying, who is doing it or why. This is why chemtrail believers are out for the truth and against the campaign of non-chemtrail believers on these threads that prove that something is being covered up.

I can tell you that I have seen planes make the chemtrails in the flight formations: Xs, Os, Cs etc... I have seen them start and stop spraying. I have seen this all while planes at the same altitude make a normal contrail. From my research the #1 reason is for weather modification and the government has been researching/doing it for over 50 years. #2 It can be used as a weapon system. There are multiple reasons for spraying stuff in the atmosphere. Do not believe that it is just for one reason.

If you do the research you will find the answers too.

edit on 18-6-2011 by afw2121 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Argyll

I can tell you that I have seen planes make the chemtrails in the flight formations: Xs, Os, Cs etc... I have seen them start and stop spraying. I have seen this all while planes at the same altitude make a normal contrail.

edit on 18-6-2011 by afw2121 because: (no reason given)

I've been an air traffic controller for 23 years. When planes fly over the airport I work at, the enroute ones, or even ones flying to a nearby airport, I still have to look at the radar scope to determine their altitudes. I really don't see how you can tell while you are playing basketball what altitude the airplanes flying over you are at. Huge hole in your theory there.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

First off: I do not know what they are spraying, who is doing it or why.

Neither do I.
So then you can understand why many of us do not believe something that has no evidence for "who, what, or why". Many people require these basic fulfillments.

If you do the research you will find the answers too.

But earlier in your post, you said, " I do not know what they are spraying, who is doing it or why."....but then you have answers......answers to what ?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

reply to post by EyeDontKnow

Yes, I have have caught NASA and the MODIS imagery not matching to the real weather where I live. And the date and times match. I know what it looks like outside when they spray and the imagery does not match

I'm sure you'll be able to provide some verifiable evidence of this then, rather than just saying it's so and expecting everyone to believe it?

I'm sure there will be some who will accept your word, and probably some who will say "Yeah - I noticed that too...."....and I invite them all to provide the evidence to convince the rest of us too.

The tough part is going to be providing some certainty that any weather shots you have are actually het time & date you say - probably weather forecasts & reports might be useful.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Hey O.P. here, guys please stop the fighting this isn't the presidential debate.

I wake up very early everyday, I see a beautiful blue sky. I then watch planes (not landing in Chicago) come across the sky and leave their little whatever you wanna call it-contrail chemtrail I don't care. After a few hours of these trails building up the whole entire sky is blanketed by a thin sheet of airplane entrails.

This happens on a regular basis, and no one will get rid of them.
The truth is that we need them. We are now dependent on them to live.

The following 3 days after 911 the Earth started to warm and fast. Scientists were boggled, and the rapid acceleration in temperature in only 3 short days made scientist realize that-we can't live without them anymore. They keep us warm at night, and cooler by day.
I know that they keep harmful rays inside our atmosphere, but what they are blocking out is keeping you and I alive.
The story is real whether or not they are intentional, they aren't natural. Our ecosystems are a part of a mathematical equation beyond modern knowledge. But, we do know that any slight change in digits in a sequential equation the outcome is entirely different.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by samlf3rd
Hey O.P. here, guys please stop the fighting this isn't the presidential debate.

That's how the geo-engineering forum works.

I wake up very early everyday, I see a beautiful blue sky. I then watch planes (not landing in Chicago) come across the sky and leave their little whatever you wanna call it-contrail chemtrail I don't care. After a few hours of these trails building up the whole entire sky is blanketed by a thin sheet of airplane entrails.

They're contrails, the spreading and darkening of the sky you see are from cold fronts moving in. It's just another cloud layer (separate from the contrails, usually).

This happens on a regular basis, and no one will get rid of them.
The truth is that we need them. We are now dependent on them to live.

Yes, air traffic follows known routes every day. Check www.flightaware.com.

The following 3 days after 911 the Earth started to warm and fast. Scientists were boggled, and the rapid acceleration in temperature in only 3 short days made scientist realize that-we can't live without them anymore. They keep us warm at night, and cooler by day.

Contrails aren't being used to do anything, however, their effects on the global climate are being studied.

I know that they keep harmful rays inside our atmosphere, but what they are blocking out is keeping you and I alive.

Source? Details?

The story is real whether or not they are intentional, they aren't natural.

They're unintentional. They are natural water vapor that is being made to condense into ice crystals because of the heat from the aircraft's engines (an unnatural source, I guess).

Our ecosystems are a part of a mathematical equation beyond modern knowledge. But, we do know that any slight change in digits in a sequential equation the outcome is entirely different.

We understand these things pretty well. Study science.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I'm in the area, I see the exact same things. Snap some pictures.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join