It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by turk182

Kent Hovind is a quack and has been proven to be so on multiple occasions.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysticWannabe

Originally posted by derst1988

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by HolyandClean

But the bible says that God created man in his own image. Following this logic, do you really think that God is so short-sighted to only seed one planet? I would think that God is a BIG picture entity.

We may very well have more in common with ET's than most realize.

Sorta Ironically the bible actually says"

Genesis 1:26

King James Bible
And God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."

New International Version (©1984)
Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

Seems to me like God likes to refer to himself as plural.

"God" is "Elohim" in the older versions of the Bible, before translations and edits... "Elohim" is plural, which furthers the theory that the 'gods' of the ancient world were ET's.

As is later reinforced by polytheistic religions in Rome, Greece, Iceland, Ireland. also apparently in monotheistic religions like Christianity as evidenced by the Bible. Gotta love it brother.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Uh oh, now that the bible has been mentioned it will be completely dismissed on grounds of not enough proof even by those who adamantly defend the existence of little green martian men.

Sorry I dont come to this forum but it was tagged on the main page.

Anyways, back to the little green martian people and flying saucers.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I totally agree, cause everything on the internet is 100% proof.
2nd, I think.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

Let me just pose the simple question by John Weldon.

How credible is it to think literally thousands of extra terrestrials would travel millions of lightyears simply to teach new age philosophy, deny christianity and support the occult?

Two theories.

Ala Star Trek and shows similar: to explore, share & learn and form new friendships/alliances

Ala Independence Day and the like: To exploit resources.

edit on 14-6-2011 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

Two theories.

Ala Star Trek and shows similar: to explore, share & learn and form new friendships/alliances

Ala Independence Day and the like: To exploit resources.

As long as we are talking speculation, for all we know we could be specifically tasked with controlling the earths evolution as a punishment. Why did we never go back to the moon? Were we warned to stay on Earth? Didn't satan and his fallen angels fall to earth for punishment? I love speculating

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

This will explain why the KJV is the only version that is legit.

I just rofl'ed.

I get the distinct impression that the OP is a 17-19 male that probably has seen way too many crackpot youtube videos and thinks he is right about everything. He keeps asking people to "debunk" his claims, when he does a good enough job of doing that himself!

Sorry, but the NKJV Bible is the LAST one I'd trust.. and I'm not Christian! Listen, it's a good thing that you are searching after truth, but you really need to do your own research and stop offering "facts" as truth when they are just opinions or speculations from yourself or others.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by surrealist
Uh oh, now that the bible has been mentioned it will be completely dismissed on grounds of not enough proof even by those who adamantly defend the existence of little green martian men.

Sorry I dont come to this forum but it was tagged on the main page.

Anyways, back to the little green martian people and flying saucers.

Yeah, it's totally sensible to believe in the Bible, yet extraterrestrial life is a laughing matter.

(/sarcasm)
edit on 14-6-2011 by MysticWannabe because: sarcasm emphasis added for those that aren't bright

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by derst1988

Speculation and curiousity make my world go round. Can't turn it off.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
If I was satan I wouldnt want anyone to know about it either! id probally try to disguise myself to get some sort of following to battle god. Doesnt the bible mention a great deception also? and isnt the last and most powerful illuminati card the ufo card? ive also been researching the ideas that they might be demonic and nothing ive found suggest they aren't demonic. in fact quite on the contrary, most scientist who study ufology agree. And anyone in black magic will tell you the same. I was a bit perturbed at how many of you dismissed the possibility so fast and suggest you research demonology more.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

You are joking right?
Sorry my powers of discernment are a little off right now.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

No. They are not. And quoting the Bible is akin to quoting any unsubstantiated, mythic tome. And the King James Version was translated in such a manner as to manipulate the citizenry of the day.

There are absolutely no facts based in reality or science or even observation to support the theory that these are "demonic spirits"..

You are, quite simply, 100% wrong.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scytherius

No. They are not. And quoting the Bible is akin to quoting any unsubstantiated, mythic tome. And the King James Version was translated in such a manner as to manipulate the citizenry of the day.

There are absolutely no facts based in reality or science or even observation to support the theory that these are "demonic spirits"..

You are, quite simply, 100% wrong.

What do you say about people who cast away these aliens in the name of Jesus?
edit on 14-6-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Scytherius

You my friend are without doubt the most closed minded poster i have witnessed on ATS and your post easily deserves the title of "the most ignorant post" ever!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Nope, I always am wondering about things. I like to come up with my own theories and test them out. It doesn't always turn out well.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
reply to post by Scytherius

You my friend are without doubt the most closed minded poster i have witnessed on ATS and your post easily deserves the title of "the most ignorant post" ever!

Why? Because he/she is not of the same opinion as you? King James wasn't a saint by any means. Check out the REAL history. All edits of the Bible have gone further to change the true meaning and truth behind certain passages. It really annoys me when Christians show how blatantly hypocritical they can be in flaming others just because they have their beliefs challenged. So are you a false believer or just easily angered?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MysticWannabe

No of course not, no one agrees on everything and some dont agree on anything.
How can anyone deny any theory 100%?

edit on 14-6-2011 by lestweforget because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
How did i know this guy would bring religion into this..

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by HolyandClean
I've been researching this topic heavily for about 2 years, cause I wanted to debunk these claims. Well, what I stumbled upon I didn't really expect. I wasn't religious until about a year ago, after I discovered what I know about these things. I've been reading many books, including one called "Behold a Pale Horse" by Bill Cooper. Everyone here is pretty familiar with him, right? Well, his writings are not what made me decide they were demonic. I've been reading some of J. Allen Hynek's books. This man was a very well respected researcher in the UFO field. He, like myself, wanted to debunk this nonsense. He came to the conclusion that these are extra dimensional beings, or demonic spirits. Now I needn't to tell you that Hynek was not religious. Hynek died a few years back.. Anyways, the scriptures do talk about this subject. Let me post a scripture here..

Revelation 16:13-14

King James Version (KJV)

13And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

These demonic entities are working miracles, trying to get everyone together, so they can fight God at Armageddon.

I've also been reading Aleister Crowley's writings, which are very hard to understand being that I have no experience in magick. But Aleister Crowley made a drawing of a spirit he had conjured up. This spirit looks exactly like what we would call "The greys" today. I'll give you the link to see it in a video.

These are a set of videos made by my friend Xendrius. He is an expert on this subject as well. I will post these videos, and you all can watch them and decide for yourselves.

If one of you could please embed these videos, I'd greatly appreciate it. Nvm, I embedded them.

John Todd was an Illuminati defector, and he told people in the 70's that his friends would conjure up demons, and people would see UFO's over the skies, and they would get really excited about it. His friends got entertainment out of it.

The subject on this is very deep. It goes so deep you have no idea. This conspiracy is actually connected to many other different conspiracies!
edit on 13-6-2011 by HolyandClean because: (no reason given)

At one time I used to try to be nice about such ignorance. Now, it's getting just plain stupid. You liken yourself to a deep thinker but in fact you're just parroting the sad, manipulative religion you've become a part of.

First, J.Allen Hynek never said aliens are demons. Even if he had said such a thing, that would only mean that he gave up critical thinking and replaced it with fear-based conclusions, not objectively real solutions. Simply because he believed they may be extradimensional does not mean he concluded they are aliens. That's the kind of stretch of logic that Christians typically use to create fear and win converts. It worked on you, didn't it? It's deceptive as well. Hynek said that "UFOs could well be part of the same larger intelligence which has shaped the tapestry of religion and mythology since the dawn of human consciousness." That is NOT anywhere close to saying that "aliens are demons". All it says, as I've said and many others, is that some alien beings have impacted religion. I'd go so far as to say they CREATED religions to either manipulate us or study us. They created Christianity for the same purpose. Please show me where Hynek has said that "aliens are demons" or something very close, not a stretch of something else he might have said.

Also, you've apparently placed stock in this clown John Todd. He was a fraud and even other Christians have said the same. In 1979, Christianity Today wrote about that fraud:

It is an embarrassment to have to write about the John Todd phenomenon ..."Is what John Todd is saying true? No, it is not. Todd was not at the pinacle of a witches' conspiracy for global conquest as he claims to have been. He has not launched key organizations of the charismatic movement or the modern gospel music industry by signing a few checks for them from witch headquarters. He has not been to many of the places (like Duke University and Viet Nam) he says he has been.

www.holysmoke.org...

Your "research" displays the shallow, non-thinking approach that Christians typically take when "researching" the unknown. You, and much of the Christian world, believe every unknown is caused by Satan, the imaginary enemy who is continually at odds with your imaginary friend, Jesus.

The whole "aliens are demons" thing is driven by Christians, mainly, who have pushed irrational fear into a discussion that should never had taken that turn. Being Christian, by definition, however, means that the Christian has succumbed to fear anyway, so I suppose we shouldn't be too surprised.
edit on 14-6-2011 by Visiting ESB because: fix quote

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Nice thread if you ask me, im not religious whatsoever, but in my humble opinion, we don't know the truth about anything. For all we know god MIGHT exist and himself being what you would call a demon, perhaps it is the father of lies. And for all we know aliens may be us from the future but until an actual alien comes to my front door its all speculation. Mystery and speculation is part of an exciting life.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join