It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
If the thread read as "Aliens are Hyperdimensional Beings" everyone would likely cheer that we made contact from one Universe to another, however, the word Demon denotes something far sinister in the nature of the individual's standing upon this planet and something tells them that if they accept this then they will likely go to Hell.

So, head's up, yes Aliens are Demons because it is just a label, they are the same thing regardless of the name and they are here to get you to accept them into your hearts! Which is quite obvious by some accounts that is the case!

It is all well documented for all to read in many cultures and many accounts, but to the "demonized", they cannot see beyond this dimension let alone any other. Why? Well because they are possessed and they are blinded! Just as it is written!

Cheer up folks, it isn't as bad as it seems. When you get there it will be just as messed up as this world has become, it just won't get any better is all.

Interestingly, the latest gas platform off the coast of Israel is aptly named "Leviathan". Who would have thought???
Not only the location, but the name and the fact that it will be how they all get cast back to Hell with their human attachments as souvenirs of their vacation to Heaven.

This dimension is Heaven, that dimension is Hell; time to take sides! Good luck finding Aliens in this day and age!

I can pretty much guarantee that if something is able to make it across the folds of Space and Time to visit us, they won't hide themselves when they get here!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

Im particularly interested in the physical evidence you had mentioned, and how well documented is.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SamTGonzalez

Funny thing is my first reply in this thread was originally to you, not the OP, she was the one who commented on my response to you. It's pretty sad when rather than engage in a discussion people would rather put their fingers in their ears and ignore unpleasant facts.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I think that Kent Hovind, shown at the end of the last video, is the best in the business of saving lost souls. I just love the guy. I believe he is still in prison, Getting out real soon though I think. We need him now more than ever.
Praise Jesus.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

S&F! Many do realize, and I hope many more will come to. Haven't watched the videos yet, but planning to. Been saying this very thing for years. Glad your search lead you to see the truth!

There are links all over the place with them. That's one reason such secret groups are so strong, and seem to have knowledge they should not be able to have. If you want some good reading (fictional) on the topic, look up a couple of books by Frank Peretti - This Present Darkness and Piercing the Darkness. Not about UFOs, but about demonic activity, and how it can affect the lives of people.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
i accept ur opinion OP, on the aliens are Extra-Dimensional Beings (fallen Angels, Demons). anything can be real u have as much proof as som1 who says Aliens are from outer-space, in a galaxy far far away. i like to read everyones opinion and keep an open mind to the topic. Who actually has genuine proof ? no1

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolyandClean
Explain this video away? Explain the reptilian looking eyes? Explain this guy eating fire? Only a demonic spirit could help a man do something like this! Only a demonic spirit could make someone's eyes look that freaky?

Ok, first of all you are basing this on a you tube video. As a professional photographer (with studio and artificial lighting experience) I can easily tell that there are 2 light sources in the catch lights of the eyes. They are very similar to this setup here.
Remember, there are many other set ups as well. So now we have established that the person in the video is willing to bend the facts to portray an idea when they state it is shot in regular room lighting. a rather ignorant statement. It is ignorant because in the broadcasting world, or photography world, you never shoot indoors in regular light unless you are taking a snapshot or a home styled movie. Any professional in the industry will agree with me here, and anything meant for television is staged with adequate and intricate lighting set ups. Or do you suppose reality TV is actually a bunch of people living in a house with no extra equipment except a camera man walking around with a shoulder harnessed camera? I would hope not.

Also it is very easy to manipulate eye color for the guy eating glass. Sure its hard to believe that didn't harm him, but at the same time there are many techniques in meditation known to reduce pain. A monk set himself on fire till the death once, didnt seem to be in pain. The brain is a powerful powerful thing.

This video lost its credibility when it ignorantly, or worse intentionally, gave incorrect facts as to the lighting in the photos of Bush in the very beginning. The autor of this video clearly only took about a week to learn his photograpy analysis techniques and i doubt they ever practiced. Also they are clearly blind, as the video of Brad Pitt show exactly the same phenomenon as the image of bush. And they claim it doesn't, for fun it seems. .
edit on 13-6-2011 by derst1988 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-6-2011 by derst1988 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

I did find this hilarious at first, but now I realize how truly sad it is that there are actually people like this all over the world that are relentlesly narrow-minded; they refuse to open up to different views and opinions; they watch a few videos on youtube containing some cracked out theories on reptile people and demons in spaceships, and immediately accept these as valid truths and deny anyone and anything that states otherwise.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

But the bible says that God created man in his own image. Following this logic, do you really think that God is so short-sighted to only seed one planet? I would think that God is a BIG picture entity.

We may very well have more in common with ET's than most realize.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Take it for what it's worth. This isn't scientific, it's just my personal experience.

I astral project unwillingly. It starts with paralysis, then vibrating, then the feeling of being pulled from my body. I fight it all night sometimes. It takes everything I have to stay in my body, wiggle a toe to come out of it, etc. It's terrifying, but has been happening since I was a little girl. I either astral project or I don't and that's all that's ever happened, except for once.

Background: My dad was a druggie and hippy and used to say he and I were abducted together often when I was growing up, so as a toddler, I believed I was abducted and was terrified of aliens growing up because of this. It wasn't until I was older and my mom repeatedly explained that the memories I had were nightmares or were false memories implanted by my father's suggestions. I realized that I didn't really have memories after all, and as an adult stopped thinking about it.

One night I experienced paralysis and the vibrating, but I had my eyes open when this happened. I saw smoke and light come into my room... it looked like a cheesy movie. Lots of smoke. Through the smoke and light, I started to see figures emerge. It was exactly what you have in your head... some tall and some shorter... dark brown and gray, respectively, huge almond shaped black eyes, huge head, long fingers... sterotypical aliens from the movies. When they fully emerged, I thought: a.) I can't believe this is happening. b.) This is hilarious, they really want me to believe they're aliens.

The latter was not a logical thought because I should've been TERRIFIED. One, because I'm terrified of paralysis, two, because anyone would be, and three, I especially would be because of my fears and false memories growing up. Instead, though, it was completely, blatantly, hilariously FAKE. It was so obvious to me that they were demons trying to make me think I was being abducted, and it was really funny to me because it was all so stereotypical. It was like all they knew about it was from the movies and so that's what they were trying to do. It was ridiculous. So I was laughing in my head, saying, "This can't be serious, they really want me to think they're aliens," then just started praying. I couldn't talk, but I was praying in my head and they started backing up... then I started screaming my prayers in my head, feeling really empowered, saying Jesus' name and stating the power I had as a Christian, and THEY were terrified, which was even funnier. They freakin' backed off so fast and then all their light and smoke disappeared. Then once they were gone, I could move and I sat straight up. My eyes were open the whole time. There was no experience of waking.

After that, it never happened again and I didn't experience sleep paralysis for a while. It eventually resumed, but no alien encounters to speak of.

Theories: a.) They really are demons. b.) I've actually been being abducted like my dad said, and I only ever have memories of being paralyzed, not the abductions. And for some reason, they dislike prayer. That thought freaks me out so much that I just broke into a cold sweat, though, so I'll believe the first.

Side note: My dad's friend, who wasn't a druggie, also claimed to have been being abducted by aliens with his sister from early childhood. He wouldn't talk about it and got really weird if you asked... very cold and he'd stop the conversation and leave. He was otherwise very nice. The only story he ever told us was about this cookoo clock that he and his sister loved when they were little. A little man and woman dressed in, like, old fashioned swiss/German costumes... like Hansel and Gretel or Heidi type stuff... the woman had blonde braids and a milkmaid dress on and the boy had leiderhosen and a Peter Pan hat with a feather. Anyway, one night the aliens came dressed up as those cookoo clock people and tried to have the kids go with them without being scared. It apparently didn't work. He didn't crack a smile while recounting this and actually became tearful and wouldn't tell the whole story. But apparently his sister screams at him if he tries to talk to her about these encounters. I believe him.

Interesting that my dad claims to have been abducted, this friend from the same area claims to have been abducted, then I don't really know if I have been or not.
edit on 13-6-2011 by jackieisinlove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

How about the evidence of the aliens themselves? Have you ever looked at the many similarities between them and other "mythological" beings? We are told int he Bible that demons have interbred with people. So have, "coincidentally", many of the ancient "gods". There are stories of elves, or fairies, that took people, and even interbred with them. Now, we have "aliens" doing the same thing. Coincidence? Hardly. Same cast, different characters and costumes, in an ages-old deception.

As for the UFOs themselves, sure, many are mistaken identity. Many are test craft, kept secret. Some, though, seem to be neither, and can't be explained. Even the government investigations could not explain all of them. I have never seen one, but know some that have. One, this person stated looked like a test craft (and this person lived for decades where AF planes would fly close enough to see), but the other, the person could not ID, and stated flat out, was NOT a craft of ours, not possible.

Think about it, at least.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

But the bible says that God created man in his own image. Following this logic, do you really think that God is so short-sighted to only seed one planet? I would think that God is a BIG picture entity.

Sorta Ironically the bible actually says"

Genesis 1:26

King James Bible
And God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."

New International Version (©1984)
Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

Seems to me like God likes to refer to himself as plural.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by annella

OP'er....it may have been pertinent to have pointed out that the presenter in the 1st video of your opening post, is a Gary Bates who is involved in some worldwide Ministry. This actually makes me even more suspicious as having some weakminded populace terrified about demons possibly hairing about in the skies above them may in fact, entice those very same people into the arms of his church.

Good find Annella; the mental chops of Bates pretty much rules out anything he has to say imo. 'Old trees prove the Earth is new.' As a young Earth creationist, he's already tied to seeing demons in everything and prone to self-delusions.

Once a convinced evolutionist, the Creation message had a dramatic impact on Gary's life. He is now a young-Earth creationist with a heart to communicate this life-changing information to the average ‘person in the street’.

These guys are like mental terrorists dripping these dark fears into the minds of people who look to them for guidance. Pretty nasty. Wolves in sheep's clothing?

'OMG! Demons everywhere! Gimme $50 and I'll see that you get into Club Heaven...no demons there
'

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
They can be extra terrestrial or extra dimensional. they might be from other planets and they might be apparitions in the sky. this theory is plausible but don't limit them to only being demonic spirits. there are many possibilities.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

2 years is nothing. Besides, how have you been "studying" this? By watching Youtube videos?

Listen, I am not trying to ridicule you here, but the whole demon / ET theory that's been kicked around on the internet for several years now is beyond ridiculous. If we were to apply Occam's Razor to the existence of ET's vs. the existence of demonic entities masquerading as UFO's and ET's, which would win? Simple answer: ET's. (Because it makes more logical sense.)

The problem with the whole ATS community (and most "conspiracy" and paranormal-related groups) is that people hear crackpot ideas and then promulgate them ad nauseum on forums, without any first-hand experience, scholarly research, or in-depth deduction. If you have no sensory experience, emprical data, or any GOOD reason to believe any of these claims, why believe them? If UFO's are really demonic entities, why would they just hover above cities or appear in the middle of nowhere?

And it really cracks me up how people claim to know the supposed powers/abilities of these "demons," as well as their M.O.... Where do you get this information, and why do you believe it? I am not denying the possibility of negative beings existing somewhere out there, possibly in dimensions that perceptible by our traditional five senses, but people here on ATS just regurgitate crap they've read or seen elsewhere on the internet. It's sloppy work, socially and academically irresponsible.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by derst1988

It is because of changes like you state that I regard the bible and other religious texts as historical documents rather than the word of God. And not very accurate at that. With the exception of some recently discovered "lost towns".

And I used to be a alter boy.

But yep, I've noticed it as well. I find irony amusing most of the time.

I hope that the conundrum is resolved in my lifetime.

edit on 14-6-2011 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by derst1988

Originally posted by TDawgRex

Sorta Ironically the bible actually says"

Genesis 1:26

King James Bible
And God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."

New International Version (©1984)
Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

Seems to me like God likes to refer to himself as plural.

"God" is "Elohim" in the older versions of the Bible, before translations and edits... "Elohim" is plural, which furthers the theory that the 'gods' of the ancient world were ET's.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Let me just pose the simple question by John Weldon.

How credible is it to think literally thousands of extra terrestrials would travel millions of lightyears simply to teach new age philosophy, deny christianity and support the occult?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join