It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolyandClean
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

I'm done with you. Don't bother commenting me again, or it'll just get ignored.

But he has an opinion and this is what ATS is all about surely?? Otherwise why bother posting? Imagine if everyone agreed with you. Or maybe dont imagine that...lol

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SamTGonzalez

I'm a HE, and nobody has proved me wrong yet. All they have done is denied, with nothing support anything they are saying.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

For the rest of everyone else who is open minded, please research this topic yourselves, and you will find similar what I found.

Yeah just google "Reptilians"

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

How many times does it need to be pointed out you have not provided proof either? All you have done is quote the bible, put up some dodgy videos and called that proof. Give me a couple of scientific studies and I may look into it further.
Sheesh!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
whenever people say aliens are demons.. I just want to know why- if thts tru- then why do demons use implants?? you mean to tell me that they gotta use nanotechnology?? please alilens are aliens and demons are demons..get it straight!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." -Albert Einstein

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SamTGonzalez

Lol. I was about to say something that would have probably gotten me banned.

I've tried to upload my picture on here, but it won't let me for some reason? I set it as my avatar, but will not show up? Idk.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." -Albert Einstein

"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." -Albert Einstein

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

reply to post by ZeroGhost

That would be true, but it just depends on the evidence. The evidence speaks louder than I ever could.. ya know?

Well then what is evidence? If you met an alien demon? Evidence for life after death is not a recommended experiment. It will end your career as a scientist. Personal reality is the arbiter of what is real.

We have no evidence for reality. The closer you look, the less there is. If you believe something is real, the ripples in quantum foam from your emanation will manifest it, unless it is disallowed in the collective agreement. We have compelling "proof" this is the case in 21st century physics and the best theoretical sciences.

We have no evidence for consciousness. Only it's effects. So does that mean it's not real?

We cannot measure love for a mother, child or spouse because it has no weight, length, width, duration or electromagnetic or atomic structure. So is that real?

In a brilliant timeless moment some have seen the world for what it is, and it is less than a badly done cartoon against an ecstasy and infinite beauty we cannot see due to low level linear awareness. But it is here all the time and within and without us. Forest for the trees.

Evidence, or the search for such is folly in these matters. The 2012 end of the world might be a metaphor for the sudden destruction of our illusions and the much larger reality we have been cloistered in our ignorance.

Study the newest physics a bit more to know how pedantic the evidence for anything is, other than the Newtonian concept that just got formally dismissed by much of the science aristocracy.

Some of these forms of awareness are beyond what we would call real. Multi-dimensions and intrusions that fall out and beyond the limits of our perceptions of reality. Just looking at them can drive you mad. Or, they can take energy from you, share energy with you, communicate and take you for a ride you won't remember, but will change your nature for the rest of your lives. They do anything you can think of and are well beyond our experience of reality.

Read about the Moth Man, who might have been such a dimensional intrusion, like the story of flat land. People killed themselves after an encounter or even a conversation with this entity. They found no place in their reality for such a contradiction of what they experienced and it tore their reality to pieces. Death was relief for such a ontological rape as their perceptions recorded. They could not forget. The pain made one kill his family.

We've accounted for only 11 dimensions. Yet, we cannot even show something in 6 dimensions in this 4 dimensional world. If M-theory turns out to be correct, the strings vibrate in an 11-dimensional space. But any realistic observation you can make is limited to our familiar 4-dimensional space-time. Can't show such evidence of that, so the whole evidence demand is mute.

ZG

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

link   
Here ya go! Proof that ETs are not demons. The Catholic Church says so.

....Monsignor Balducci emphasizes that extraterrestrial encounters "are NOT demonic, they are NOT due to psychological impairment, they are NOT a case of entity attachment, but these encounters deserve to be studied carefully."

ETA: Source

Vatican Demonologist: UFO's are not demonic.
edit on 13-6-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-6-2011 by annella because: spelt Catholic wrong

link   
All you people are doing is condemning what i've posted, without investigating it. From now on, DO NOT call yourselves truthers. Understand? You do not deserve that title.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I've been reading many books, including one called "Behold a Pale Horse" by Bill Cooper. Everyone here is pretty familiar with him, right? Well, his writings are not what made me decide they were demonic. I've been reading some of J. Allen Hynek's books. This man was a very well respected researcher in the UFO field. He, like myself, wanted to debunk this nonsense. He came to the conclusion that these are extra dimensional beings, or demonic spirits. Now I needn't to tell you that Hynek was not religious. Hynek died a few years back.

Here in lies your first problem.....You feel like you're learning, but you're not. You're not doing research, your researching OTHER PEOPLE'S research. You're not learning, you're buying. Agreeing or disagreeing, but these opinions are not your own.

Then you go on to quote the King James version of the New Testament. Another flaw.

Revelation 16:13-14 King James Version (KJV) 13And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

And again, you go on to quote another man's labors, and back them with video's mixed with again, other people's opinions, and footage of known hoaxes.

I've also been reading Aleister Crowley's writings, which are very hard to understand being that I have no experience in magick. But Aleister Crowley made a drawing of a spirit he had conjured up. This spirit looks exactly like what we would call "The greys" today. I'll give you the link to see it in a video. These are a set of videos made by my friend Xendrius. He is an expert on this subject as well. I will post these videos, and you all can watch them and decide for yourselves.

Decide for yourselves?...This reminds me of the "Bloody Tampon Vs. Turd Sandwich" SouthPark episode. You do understand that you don't have to agree OR disagree?

This isn't the way to truth my friend. This isn't the way to learn. You're going in circles. Throw the books away. Turn the videos off. Form your own opinions. Refer to historical texts. You're buying.

Just my advice.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

What most of us ARE doing is searching for the truth but as I mentioned before, bible quotes and dodgy videos dont get us there.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by OneEleven

Well said! You will go far.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I gtg. I'll bb tomorrow. We can debate some more. I would really appreciate it if someone help me get my avatar working! Gnite.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

What you just said has absolutely nothing to do with my post. What i'm saying is that all these people deny, and yet they don't even have any proof as to why they deny. No videos, no links, no scriptures, no quotes, no nothing. They just have an opinion, which cannot get them anything. We all have opinions, I just choose to keep mine to myself. I deal with FACTS. Everything I have posted can be proven through physical evidence, eye witness accounts, and expert opinions.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Oh yea, let's not forget the people who were actually ON THE INSIDE of the Illuminati. John Todd, and Roger Morneau, both who were murdered for exposing these demonic forces.

If that is not evidence, THEN IDK WHAT IS.
edit on 13-6-2011 by HolyandClean because: Add

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join