It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits?

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

How can an unidentified flying object "help" someone? It's not even identified as anything yet lol.

What? So because we don't know what it is, there's no way it could help someone? That makes no sense. There were tribes in Africa who got food airdropped down to them by planes. These people had no idea what a plane was. So I guess that means the food that was dropped down couldn't help them, right? I mean these planes weren't identified as anything to these people, and in fact they thought they were gods, built monuments to them and prayed that they would return. These people give us a great glimpse in to how ancient peoples would have thought about technology and aliens that they couldn't understand, thinking they were gods (or demons), when in fact they weren't.
edit on 15-6-2011 by OMsk3ptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by leflamablanca

No he doesnt. I dont. No one does. Only time will tell us. Man does not have that power.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by leflamablanca
reply to post by ObvTruth

Diplomat DOES know.

He has the demons figured out and pretty much every conspiracy there is aswell

I can tell you don't understand what we're facing here by the comment "every conspiracy as well."

There is really only one main conspiracy unfolding on this planet, and it's what we're talking about.

Most "other" conspiracies are actually connected to the one main conspiracy. JFK's murder for example. That was not it's "own conspiracy," it was directly connected to what we're talking about here.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic

How can an unidentified flying object "help" someone? It's not even identified as anything yet lol.

What? So because we don't know what it is, there's no way it could help someone? That makes no sense. There were tribes in Africa who got food airdropped down to them by planes. These people had no idea what a plane was. So I guess that means the food that was dropped down couldn't help them, right? I mean these planes weren't identified as anything to these people, and in fact they thought they were gods, built monuments to them and prayed that they would return. These people give us a great glimpse in to how ancient peoples would have thought about technology and aliens that they couldn't understand, thinking they were gods (or demons), when in fact they weren't.
edit on 15-6-2011 by OMsk3ptic because: (no reason given)

Well yea, that's a good point, I probably didn't explain myself well enough.

I was basically reiterating the point that "UFO" does not equal "alien spaceship," as most people seem to confuse the two terms.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Well I'm not sure what "actionable measurable evidence" is, but we are talking about a METAPHYSICAL phenomenon, you can't exactly "measure" it the way we do physical things like water and gold. It's completely different.

I am glad we have an understanding that what is real to you is metaphysical and cannot be observed and measured.

Ok my other concern is you are trying to now use science to explain your extra dimensional metaphysical belief. You mention that quantum physics is slowly becoming a reality. But do you understand what quantum physics is all about? do you know that the theory of quantum physics negates the idea of an absolute god?

whats the point of talking about extra dimensionality, a concept that has never been observed?
edit on 15-6-2011 by LiveEquation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

ObvTruth .. aparently it seems like the op and supporters are stuck on something ..I am not even clear on only because of all the rambling of information from God to videos that only are heresay to find your own stuff and ???
to me it's not even clear to me why I should even bother ????

Not to mention they now believe it is the Government behind all of this and the disinfo agents .. someone seems to be really paranoid about extraterrestrial beings .. Aliens and demons and to tell you the truth not any of this has any proof when someone tells me to watch videos and read scriptures and throw it all in a bowl stir it up and wha la we have Demon Aliens and Demon UFO's.

I have been reading this crap now and none of it makes any sense it has nothing to do with UFO's or Aliens it has much to do with accusing certain people the believers and government as the perpetrators to this nonsense .. there are declassified files on UFO's and not one of these file mentions that they are demons .. what we have here is accusations is all. Not in the Bible anywhere mentions UFO’s being demonic or Aliens for that matter WTH they are different separate entity’s entirely … Entities have never been proven to be demons even. Some people have large imaginations is all .. And trying to twist what information on certain things and blend them together don’t make sense.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NorthStargal52

The government is not "behind all of this," but they certainly are involved to an extent.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NorthStargal52

Spoken like a true soldier

Religion fogs peoples minds up and makes their mind closed. Its a tragedy to say the least. Im just trying to introduce them into the real world.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

The government are the main ones that's conjuring up these demons.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The average person isn't very bright, I think that's why we call them "sheep" due to the herd mentality.

With that said, I think we agree that the average person these days, at least most that I come across either online or offline don't believe in God anymore. They don't believe in God and they most certainly do not believe in things like the Bible or Koran.

This ALONE is practically enough evidence for me to see that it is true. The mass consensus is usually wrong... mislead and manipulated. The Bible even says that as we approach the last days mankind will turn it's back on God and become completely selfish and sinful and it's exactly what I see happening in society today.

So you guys can be good little sheep and believe that God is a fantasy, but I go against the trends, I look for the truth regardless of what the populace "status quo" might be.

Most people believe the official 9/11 story, how is that working out? Most people actually think politicians care about them and are looking out for their best interests... how is that one working out for you? Most people also no longer believe in God... see the pattern? "Most people" are usually dead wrong.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolyandClean

The government are the main ones that's conjuring up these demons.

Well, I guess you could say the "main" ones, but they most definitely are not the only ones. The demonic presences run through many different streams including government, entertainment, education, religion, etc... all the tentacles of the octopus so to speak...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth

Thats your belief but i think otherwise. But who knows they could be. Only time will tell. Hopefully (and more than likely) they are ET's and they want to help us but who knows.
edit on 15-6-2011 by ObvTruth because: (no reason given)

If these all powerful space beings "want to help us" then they absolutely SUCK AT IT!

Where are they? What are they waiting for?

This planet is messed up beyond belief, so many people are suffering right now... and there ain't no "space aliens" here doing a damn thing about it. The rich are getting richer while the poor get poorer, and it is not changing at all.

Your God sure aint' doing anything about it either so you need to just suck it up and get on with being a decent human being, love your neigbours and generally be a nice guy. If we all did that there would be no need for this type of debate would there.
I sure hope you are not going to get into door knocking this whole 'Demons masquerade as aliens' scenario...please take a deep breath and then YOU take a look at what so many have told you and holyandclean on this thread. You have NOT provided any indisputable EVIDENCE that Demons are pretending to be aliens, that there is going to be a false flag event, etc. You believe this is the case and good on you! I believe that ETs ( not Demons) visit our planet but I cannot give you the EVIDENCE that will totally prove that.
Accept it. And move on. This thread is going nowhere at a great rate of knots!!
Oh, and quit saying that we dissenters are ' hung up on religion' stuff when all of the so called EVIDENCE you and a few other supporters of the ' cause', have done nothing other than throw religion into the mix.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

You too.

As I was saying, these things are demons. End of story. And until you can prove otherwise, you have no case here. It makes me lol that you all continue to type useless comments about how i'm wrong, but yet, as i've said 500 times before, you have not showed me any evidence on why you are denying what you deny. You say I haven't presented any evidence, WELL YOU ALL haven't bothered to even look at anything i'm posting. Which only means you are all hell bent on disagreeing with me even though the evidence is astounding.

As i've said before, get out of here if you don't like what I post. I don't have a gun to your head telling you, you have to read this stuff, do I? Alright then.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by annella

Thats your belief but i think otherwise. But who knows they could be. Only time will tell. Hopefully (and more than likely) they are ET's and they want to help us but who knows.
edit on 15-6-2011 by ObvTruth because: (no reason given)

If these all powerful space beings "want to help us" then they absolutely SUCK AT IT!

Where are they? What are they waiting for?

This planet is messed up beyond belief, so many people are suffering right now... and there ain't no "space aliens" here doing a damn thing about it. The rich are getting richer while the poor get poorer, and it is not changing at all.

Your God sure aint' doing anything about it either so you need to just suck it up and get on with being a decent human being, love your neigbours and generally be a nice guy. If we all did that there would be no need for this type of debate would there.
I sure hope you are not going to get into door knocking this whole 'Demons masquerade as aliens' scenario...please take a deep breath and then YOU take a look at what so many have told you and holyandclean on this thread. You have NOT provided any indisputable EVIDENCE that Demons are pretending to be aliens, that there is going to be a false flag event, etc. You believe this is the case and good on you! I believe that ETs ( not Demons) visit our planet but I cannot give you the EVIDENCE that will totally prove that.
Accept it. And move on. This thread is going nowhere at a great rate of knots!!
Oh, and quit saying that we dissenters are ' hung up on religion' stuff when all of the so called EVIDENCE you and a few other supporters of the ' cause', have done nothing other than throw religion into the mix.

It's not "my God," it's all of our God, he created everything... the whole Universe.

And why would God intervene and make all evil go away? What lessons would be learned? Why would there be a spiritual battle between good and evil if God was just going to automatically make everything a utopia? Every single soul would be saved and go to heaven and all of this that we're talking about would be pointless.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

No you need to understand something kid. Your making the accusations and you darn well need to back it up. Its not my fault you cant. Thats all on YOU. Grow up.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

reply to post by HolyandClean

No you need to understand something kid. Your making the accusations and you darn well need to back it up. Its not my fault you cant. Thats all on YOU. Grow up.

He has backed it up, you guys refuse to analyze the information.

Did you watch every single video he posted? They are hours and hours and hours long.

Did you read every single book that he referenced? They would take days to read.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
If you folks can't discuss the subject and not each other, post bans will be handed out and the thread will be closed.

Last warning.

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join