It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits?

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by annella

reply to annella
haha little whacked out is it not?? to think that people actually dream up stuff like this ??
What happened to the OP in this thread now were talking to this Diplomat ???? has he suddenly taken over this thread ???? Pointless actually I have ignored him only because like I said before .. either research some more into the whole picture instead of making untrue remarks ..

No one has proof to what the OP has posted that Aliens or UFO's are in reality demonic spirits.. only in sc fi movies .. and weird videos based on religious beliefs well there are tons of different Christians out in the world cant remember exactly how man denominations there are, but certainly not all Christians feel this way .. which makes me believe they have a distinct cult of their own going on ???? or something.

Trying to make Jam out of mud dont work cuz no one would buy it or swallow it

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Please, someone prove to me that these are not demonic spirits. SHOW ME EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT YOUR DENIAL. Or get out of here.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Theres nothing more to debate here. Alien believers have their mind made up and people who believe in Religion have their mind made up. You guys are making the claims about Aliens being Demons but when we ask for proof you guys get pissed off and start telling on us. That isnt fair quite frankly. So im done arguing believe what you want, its your way of thinking and your entitled to it and im entitled to mine. Peace

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolyandClean
Please, someone prove to me that these are not demonic spirits. SHOW ME EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT YOUR DENIAL. Or get out of here.

Do you want me to post youtube videos of people saying these things are aliens from other worlds? I can do it if you want me to. And since the only "evidence" you've provided are videos of people claiming these things are demons, then my youtube evidence should be enough to satisfy you, right?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth
Theres nothing more to debate here. Alien believers have their mind made up and people who believe in Religion have their mind made up. You guys are making the claims about Aliens being Demons but when we ask for proof you guys get pissed off and start telling on us. That isnt fair quite frankly. So im done arguing believe what you want, its your way of thinking and your entitled to it and im entitled to mine. Peace

That's where you're wrong, it isn't necessarily "believing in religion."

Maybe all the ancient religions are true, maybe only bits and pieces from each are true, who knows FOR SURE?

All we know for sure is that there ain't no damn space aliens, here... the phenomenon is obviously something else, something "spiritual" in nature aka extradimensional.

You guys get waaaay too hung up on the whole "religious" part.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

There not real, I talked to god last night he told me u were all wrong and that Ufos want to help u. Just ask and they will help u, don't be scared there not bad demons.

That's proof right?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Thats your belief but i think otherwise. But who knows they could be. Only time will tell. Hopefully (and more than likely) they are ET's and they want to help us but who knows.
edit on 15-6-2011 by ObvTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by leflamablanca
reply to post by HolyandClean

There not real, I talked to god last night he told me u were all wrong and that Ufos want to help u. Just ask and they will help u, don't be scared there not bad demons.

That's proof right?

How can an unidentified flying object "help" someone? It's not even identified as anything yet lol.

Maybe you meant to say "alien spaceships" want to help you.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Thats your belief but i think otherwise. But who knows they could be. Only time will tell. Hopefully (and more than likely) they are ET's and they want to help us but who knows.

If these all powerful space beings "want to help us" then they absolutely SUCK AT IT!

Where are they? What are they waiting for?

This planet is messed up beyond belief, so many people are suffering right now... and there ain't no "space aliens" here doing a damn thing about it. The rich are getting richer while the poor get poorer, and it is not changing at all.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Well it seems pointless to debate if you already have your mind made up.

I am still very open minded, if you could actually prove to me without a shadow of a doubt that space aliens are visiting Earth then I would believe you and admit that I'm wrong, I just really don't see that happening as I've been searching for that same proof for 15 years. I thought I found it, but what happened was I was actually just a gullible deceived individual like most "UFO" enthusiasts.

Ha, we're both screwed! That's funny because I think there is 0% proof of aliens coming to this planet either... I don't know where you got that I thought that aliens were shopping at the GAP. I mean drag the body out and lets have a see! Have a pile of doctors and biologists and what not put the Good Housekeeping stamp of approval on it and show the world why this is not a being from this Earth! Right? Same thing for your demons posing as aliens schtick. Find some good tasty proof I can put my hands on, wrap my head around and I'll slobber it all up. Can't be any simpler than that, debate ended...

And my mind isn't made up, its waiting for something real and tangible to grasp on to, to know, not believe.

Anyway, I wouldn't want you going and believing all over me. I'm not that kind of guy...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
You guys might think this post is off topic, but it most definitely is not.

Another one of the idiots that a lot of your children probably look up to and idolize is now initiated into Freemasonry. Another soul lost to the demonic "mystery schools."

And you can bet he and his Mason buddies won't be conversing with space aliens, they will be worshipping spirits aka demons... just like Albert Pike and the rest of those Lucifer lovin' sickos.

edit on 6/15/2011 by Diplomat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

If these all powerful space beings "want to help us" then they absolutely SUCK AT IT!

Where are they? What are they waiting for?

This planet is messed up beyond belief, so many people are suffering right now... and there ain't no "space aliens" here doing a damn thing about it. The rich are getting richer while the poor get poorer, and it is not changing at all.

If you believe in the AAH then you would know that they probably came in the past and helped create civilization. But thats if you believe in that.

They are watching.

They are waiting for our species to be more civilized and to evolve to a state where people arent killing eachother over oil and creating nuclear weapons that could commit Genocide. Why do you think they are sightings near Nuclear Plants? We arent ready yet. And this quote summarizes this

"Global warming, perpetual war, toxic waste, child labor, torture, genocide, That's a small price to pay for your SUVs and your flat screen TVs, your blood diamonds, your designer jeans, your absurd garish McMansions! Futile symbols of pertanence to quell your quivering, spineless souls."- Russell Edgington

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

If they are so interested in nuclear sites as you claim (most ufo cases I have heard about at nuclear sites are usually "orbs" aka spiritual entities anyways) then where were they when hundreds of thousands of innocent people were nuked in Japan? They were still just sitting back "waiting" for the right moment to help? What a bunch of crap, if there were benevolent advanced space aliens here we would all know because the planet would easily be a better place by now, but it's only getting worse.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

The freemasons are not Satanic at all. They teach people how to be a better person. Usually the top people in their profession are in this

Jay-Z joined when he was the Best Rapper at the time.

Kobe joined when he was the best Basketball player at the time.

It helps you be at the top of your stuff.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

The freemasons are not Satanic at all. They teach people how to be a better person. Usually the top people in their profession are in this

Jay-Z joined when he was the Best Rapper at the time.

Kobe joined when he was the best Basketball player at the time.

It helps you be at the top of your stuff.

I never said that they were specifically "Satanic," I said they are occultists and engage in sorcery.

You are right concerning the average low-level Mason, they just think they're part of some special fraternity and have no clue about all of the special "knowledge" that is handed down to the highest ranks.

(technically Luciferianism is different than Satanism)
edit on 6/15/2011 by Diplomat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

They cant just be like "HEY STOP DOING THIS" Thats wrong in a sense. They are hoping we do the right thing.

When it comes to Japan the Nuke was in the early development, the Aliens werent probably even aware they we had Nukes at the time....Where was God when that happened. Where was he during the holocaust?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

The only thing is that no one knows. Thats why they call them Secret Societies. We dont know everything is speculation.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

They cant just be like "HEY STOP DOING THIS" Thats wrong in a sense. They are hoping we do the right thing.

When it comes to Japan the Nuke was in the early development, the Aliens werent probably even aware they we had Nukes at the time....Where was God when that happened. Where was he during the holocaust?

So first it's they want to help, now it's they are "hoping" we do the right thing on our own? Which one is it?

What a bunch of nonsense, there are no space aliens here.

God is not meant to interact like your alleged space aliens are supposed to, it would make the whole battle of good vs. evil pointless if God made every single thing perfect and peaceful.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

Diplomat DOES know.

He has the demons figured out and pretty much every conspiracy there is aswell

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

So first it's they want to help, now it's they are "hoping" we do the right thing on our own? Which one is it?

What a bunch of nonsense, there are no space aliens here.

God is not meant to interact like your alleged space aliens are supposed to, it would make the whole battle of good vs. evil pointless if God made every single thing perfect and peaceful.

Most people claiming to be Abducted by Nordics say they are put infront of a screen and shown many scenarios of whats going to happen based on our future decisions. So they are helping but not interfering. Truthfully i think the Nordics are Time Travelers.

If he is the Master and can do anything then he can interfere. Thats not an excuse.

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join