It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits?

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveEquation

Originally posted by Diplomat
I tell you extradimensional entities are real...

Provide evidence please...

Prepare to read meaningless stories from the Bible that have nothing to do with ET's

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Wow, really? That's your response?
"Humans are humans and demons are demons!"
"I can't disprove flying unicorns, so I just accept that they exist!"
Unbelievable.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

I'm not trying to prove he is. Not even close. I'm saying you brought religion into this. That's all I was saying.

When you said this isn't about religion.... Well that's the impression I got, From your wording. Thanks for the post non the less.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic

The fact that people are encountering them and being abducted by them should be enough proof!

You do realize that humans abduct animals out of their habitat all the time, don't you? Does that make humans demons? You do know that many times these abductions are done for the good of the animal and it's species, right? Yet if you could ask these animals what was going on, they would probably tell you evil demons abducted them, probed them, stuck needles in them and studied them, and it was a terrifying experience. Sound familiar?

Prove to me that a flying unicorn with 500 legs and 800 eyes doesn't exist. Prove it. That's how these cultists lure people in, they make wild claims that cannot be disproven, and then weak and gullible minds fall right into their sick twisted web.

What a terrible example. Of course a human abducting an animal does not make them demons because they are not demons! They are humans.

When a demon abducts a human it makes them a demon because they are a demon! lol

Its a very good one actually. Theres a parallel that is obvious but you can acknowledge it because of your close mindedness. If ET's are Demons because they abduct people and lie we and we do the same thing we must be Demons also (going by that logic) Understand?

They are not demons "because they abduct people." lol

They are demons because they are demons.

That's like saying I'm a human being because I drink water.

No, I'm not a human being because I drink water, I'm a human being because that is simply WHAT I AM.

Your example is ridiculous, we cannot be demons because we aren't demons, we know we are not demons, we are physical human beings.
edit on 6/15/2011 by Diplomat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Prepare to read meaningless stories from the Bible that have nothing to do with ET's

well he/she will have to do much better than that. The bible is not a credible source.

I want to see what evidence he/she has that extra-dimensional entities are real.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I tell you extradimensional entities are real...

Provide evidence please...

Where would I even start? It's not like there is one smoking gun to show you or something. If you care about any of this then it is now up to you to embark on your journey of figuring out the truth, just as I and the OP did. There is PLENTY of tidbits of information and evidence in this thread regarding this topic, so it should be easy to take it from there on your own.

I used to be EXACTLY like most of you. I thought I was so much smarter than the average person because I knew space aliens were visiting here and thought I had it all figured out. Well the more I learned over the years the more I found out that I was dead wrong, and I don't mind admitting that, I was completely wrong, as most of you still are, you just don't realize it yet.

There's no way I could possibly go backwards and be like "You know guys, you're right, they actually are space aliens and there's no such thing as demons" because I would know a statement like that is absolutely ridiculous after everything that I have learned up to this point. My eyes have been opened to the truth, plain and simple. You can tell me I'm wrong all you want, that's your right, but I now know the truth and I'll continue to try to help others and warn them of this evil agenda that is unfolding.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Its all a type of stereotyping. You Assume that because ET's abduct people that makes them Demons. Thats like saying that all people who smoke weed are lazy or that all Americans are violent. And we dont know what they are but they are certainly not Demons.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

About 95% of people who smoke weed are lazy.

About 95% of Americans are violent. That was a bad example for you to use..

edit on 15-6-2011 by HolyandClean because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by LiveEquation

Well there is none. But they still argue. Lol

link   

well he/she will have to do much better than that. The bible is not a credible source.

I want to see what evidence he/she has that extra-dimensional entities are real.

As has been said many times already in this thread: the Bible is by far not the ONLY evidence regarding this phenomenon, it just happens to be one piece of the puzzle is all.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Like the scriptures say, your words are going to fall on deaf ears.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Its all a type of stereotyping. You Assume that because ET's abduct people that makes them Demons. Thats like saying that all people who smoke weed are lazy or that all Americans are violent. And we dont know what they are but they are certainly not Demons.

This argument is pointless because you think they are "ET's" when I'm trying to tell you that they aren't even ET's to begin with, they are demonic extradimensional entities.

Therefore it's stupid to say things like "since ET's abduct people that makes them Demons."

THEY ARE NOT ET'S! WHY DO YOU KEEP CALLING THEM ET'S? YOU JUST "THINK" THEY ARE ET'S.
edit on 6/15/2011 by Diplomat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Yo! dude?? where is the evidence?

Stop ranting about nonsense and provide proof that extra dimensional beings exist.

You said they are real. no one is fighting you. Stop being defensive.

Are extra dimensional beings real to you because you belief so or are they real because they can be observed with the same outcome everytime by even myself right now?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

This argument is pointless because you think they are "ET's" when I'm trying to tell you that they aren't even ET's to begin with, they are demonic extradimensional entities.

Therefore it's stupid to say things like "since ET's abduct people that makes them Demons."

You keep making empty claims and it doesnt help your cause.

Im not saying that...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Yo! dude?? where is the evidence?

Stop ranting about nonsense and provide proof that extra dimensional beings exist.

You said they are real. no one is fighting you. Stop being defensive.

Are extra dimensional beings real to you because you belief so or are they real because they can be observed with the same outcome everytime by even myself right now?

This thread is 48 pages long, it is completely FILLED with enough evidence to get you going.

If I was a skeptic/nonbeliever and I read this whole thread and thought there might be truth to it, I would not keep asking ONE INDIVIDUAL to prove it to me, I would embark on MY OWN journey and go find the truth for myself. There is PLENTY of information regarding this phenomenon ALREADY IN THIS HUGE THREAD to get you started.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

The only thing is if i did go through this hole thing i would only find Bible stories and you guys saying "They are demons" and not backing it up for 48 pages. So im not going to do that.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Let's stay on topic guys, marijuana use doesn't really have anything to do with this directly. It's irrelevant whether or not some of us smoke weed or have athlete friends or whatever.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Lol, when they keep saying that, it reminds of this scripture in the Bible.

Zechariah 7:11
"But they refused to hearken, and pulled away the shoulder, and stopped their ears, that they should not hear."

They refuse to listen, they just stop their ears, that they should not hear. They made their necks stiff.

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join