It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits?

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Originally posted by ObvTruth
reply to post by GodIsPissed

The Bible is stories. And a code how to live a good modest life like in the Koran.

Thats the mystery of life. Plus why do you think your so correct. Just because people wrote a big book and said this is the one truth doesnt mean it is.

But you're leaving out the possibility that the book IS true. lol, you act as if it's completely impossible that the Bible has truth to it. If that is really how you think then in my opinion you don't even belong on an alternative subject message board like this one. Try opening your mind to the possibilities of this existence. If God exists, it could have easily given humans a message to write down, it's completely possible.

But none of it has been proven in modern times. Unlike Aliens and UFO's.

Religion is based on Faith

Ufology is based on Evidence

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

The Bible is stories. And a code how to live a good modest life like in the Koran.

Thats the mystery of life. Plus why do you think your so correct. Just because people wrote a big book and said this is the one truth doesnt mean it is.

But you're leaving out the possibility that the book IS true. lol, you act as if it's completely impossible that the Bible has truth to it. If that is really how you think then in my opinion you don't even belong on an alternative subject message board like this one. Try opening your mind to the possibilities of this existence. If God exists, it could have easily given humans a message to write down, it's completely possible.

UFO's have been proven, "aliens" have not.

And how would you go about "proving" the other dimensions and demonic entities exist? You can't prove something like that with conventional science, it's metaphysical.

I suppose you could learn what the occultists in the secret societies do in their ritual ceromonies and summon a demon yourself, then you would know for sure first hand but I definitely wouldn't recommend it.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

UFO's have been proven, "aliens" have not.

And how would you go about "proving" the other dimensions and demonic entities exist? You can't prove something like that with conventional science, it's metaphysical.

I suppose you could learn what the occultists in the secret societies do in their ritual ceromonies and summon a demon yourself, then you would know for sure first hand but I definitely wouldn't recommend it.

You cant prove anything in the Bible because its just stories and fail prophecies.

Ok you can have a closed mind but im going to not worry, and when disclosure comes im going to be getting high with my space bros while your they're screaming "Dont trust them" "They're demons!!". Ok?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolyandClean
reply to post by ellieN

For all we know, the government is already 50-60 years ahead of us, at least.

I cannot fathom or understand that statement: Please explain, in a more down to earth reality.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

You're delusional if you actually think that any time soon you're going to be "hanging out" with a bunch of actual space aliens from some other galaxy. Where are these aliens you all speak of? If they are physical and not extradimensional they shouldn't be that hard to spot. Show me one. They must be all over the place, right?

It's funny how you say the Bible is nothing but made up stories yet you somehow actually think you're going to be "smoking" with space aliens sometime soon. Who is really crazy here?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The propaganda has gotten to you people so badly that you truly believe that any day now the government is going to get on television and tell you that aliens are here and have been coming here, and then it's going to be one big party with our new alien friends. lol, and you want to talk about "making up stories??"

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
"The bible is a croc"?
So you don't believe in God?What do you believe in then?!

That wasn't directed at me .. but I'm going to respond.

Buddy .... you sound like the muslims. Gotta' believe the Qu'ran is from Allah and it's all true or you don't respect Allah. The fact is that the bible is full of contradictions and errors. (and so is the Qu'ran). Many people believe there is a God DESPITE the supposed 'holy books' that humans tout as the word of god. Finding GOD in the old testament is a hard thing to do. Finding him in the Qu'ran is impossible. Just because people see what's wrong with the bible, that doesn't mean they don't believe in a god.

The bible says the world is 6,000 years old. But the truth is different.
Just because I don't buy into what the bible says doesn't mean I don't believe in God.

The bible says David wrote the Psalms. But the truth is many are older Egyptian hymns written by Akenhaton to his pagan sun god. Just because I don't buy into what the bible says doesn't mean I don't believe in God.

The bible says (Moses actually) mass murder and sexual slavery of teenage girls is the Will of God - justified and acceptable. Just because I don't buy into what the bible says doesn't mean I don't believe in God.

See?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

So all the eyewitness accounts of people saying to have seen touched and had contact with Greys doesnt make them Physical. The fact that it is said Roswell had actual dead bodies isnt physical enough for you.

Your delusional if you think Demons can transform into Alien Space ships.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

So all the eyewitness accounts of people saying to have seen touched and had contact with Greys doesnt make them Physical. The fact that it is said Roswell had actual dead bodies isnt physical enough for you.

You don't even understand the difference between "your" and "you're," it just shows the intelligence level I'm dealing with here.

"It is said" that Roswell had actual dead bodies? "Said" by who? Paid government disinfo agents? I bet you believe anything an ex-military or CIA guy tells you, don't you?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

You're delusional if you actually think that any time soon you're going to be "hanging out" with a bunch of actual space aliens from some other galaxy.

More like 'hanging out' on the alien's dinner plate. Hawking said it best ... if aliens did 'visit' here, we'd be in a world of hurt. They'd be very advanced technologically and could very easily take massive advantage of us. Those civilizations 'visited' here on earth have pretty much all vanished due to the 'visitors' (invaders).

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

You don't even understand the difference between "your" and "you're," it just shows the intelligence level I'm dealing with here.

"It is said" that Roswell had actual dead bodies? "Said" by who? Paid government disinfo agents? I bet you believe anything an ex-military or CIA guy tells you, don't you?

Lol personal attacks dont make you any more smart. The fact that you believe some old bearded guy who lives in the clouds is as asinine as believing in the Tooth Fairy my friend.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I seriously don't know why you guys act like it's a fact that advanced races of space aliens have been visiting Earth, because it most certainly IS NOT.

If you ask practically anyone on this planet if it's a known fact that aliens have been visiting here they will most likely tell you "NO," because if it were a proven fact it would be undeniable and unable to be hidden, it would cover every single newspaper around the world, every magazine cover, every website, etc. But these major news networks are not going to report that "aliens are here" simply because they have no damn proof!! lol, it's so obvious that the "UFO community" is being totally mislead.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Lol personal attacks dont make you any more smart. The fact that you believe some old bearded guy who lives in the clouds is as asinine as believing in the Tooth Fairy my friend.

Who said anything about a "bearded guy in the clouds?" Is that really what you think the all-powerful God, creator of the Universe is like? A bearded guy in the clouds? Wow, that is so ignorant.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Then show me proof of Angles/Demons/or God...If you cant then shut your mouth.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
aliens are foriegn races, not "demons" or other human invented carp

link   

Who said anything about a "bearded guy in the clouds?" Is that really what you think the all-powerful God, creator of the Universe is like? A bearded guy in the clouds? Wow, that is so ignorant.

Thats how hes mostly depicted.....

Just about as ignorant as saying "All aliens are demons sent to deceive you." Especially when you have NO hard or circumstantial proof to back up those ridiculous claims.

link   

The fact that people are encountering them and being abducted by them should be enough proof!

The fact that people are members of secret occult societies and they conjure/summon these entities should be enough proof! Their testimonies are all over the place, they are not all lying!

We even have these spirits on video, moving through the sky, morphing into single orbs and then back into multiple orbs.

The evidence is overwhelming, it is all around you and has always been there, you just refuse to connect the dots and see the truth that is being explained in this thread.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Thats how hes mostly depicted.....

Just about as ignorant as saying "All aliens are demons sent to deceive you." Especially when you have NO hard or circumstantial proof to back up those ridiculous claims.

My God, NO ONE SAID "ALL ALIENS ARE DEMONS."

You people seriously don't understand this thread at all! It's so frustrating.

The Universe is most likely teeming with life, not all aliens are demons. That isn't the point though, the point is that there are demons here on Earth but not space aliens. It's like you guys think it's only one or the other, when it's both... aliens exist out there... but they ain't HERE!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolyandClean
reply to post by Gazmeister

You can ignore all this evidence i'm posting all you want. lol.

How can the space aliens be evil when they don't believe, or participate in any evil doings themselves.

Prove me wrong, I highly doubt that you can, because you have yet to provide any tangible forms of evidence that that the ET's or there starship's perform any evildoings.
edit on 15-6-2011 by Erno86 because: added a word

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

The fact that people are encountering them and being abducted by them should be enough proof!

The fact that people are members of secret occult societies and they conjure/summon these entities should be enough proof! Their testimonies are all over the place, they are not all lying!

We even have these spirits on video, moving through the sky, morphing into single orbs and then back into multiple orbs.

The evidence is overwhelming, it is all around you and has always been there, you just refuse to connect the dots and see the truth that is being explained in this thread.

Abducted by things that are not even physical....LOL

The belief that secret societies are satanic is only speculation. You probably have to be in the Society to actually know what they're up to. Thats common sense.

I believe in Ghosts but not demons.

But no physical proof. Unlike with the UFO phenomenon.

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join