It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits?

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Diplomat said....

You will be forced to take the 'mark of the beast,' which will be an implantable microchip

lolol...now you have really put another nail in your own coffin! It is statements like that that make you look an absolutely unbelievable fool.
You watch too many movies. Just like the thread starter holyandclean, who admitted his research consisted of watching youtube vids, movies etc.
God give me strength.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by annella

Diplomat said....

You will be forced to take the 'mark of the beast,' which will be an implantable microchip

lolol...now you have really put another nail in your own coffin! It is statements like that that make you look an absolutely unbelievable fool.
You watch too many movies. Just like the thread starter holyandclean, who admitted his research consisted of watching youtube vids, movies etc.
God give me strength.

Your entire post is basically a pointless attack, you don't even mention anything about this topic we're talking about.

Other than calling me a fool, you say I watch too many movies? And which movies are those exactly? How the hell do you know anything about my life and what I do and do not watch?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

No seriously ur saving people. Just think....

If u have caught on to their agenda before they have even begun microchipping the more people u tell, even if they don't believe u yet will remember what u said and be able to see through the web of lies the MSM is spinning to the people.

Plus I don't understand how forming a one world government would help them access my soul? I think u under estimate the human spirit.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

um we arent that far from being chipped, walmart first started rfid chipping mens underwear and socks,and when noone said anything about it they started chipping more clothing
edit on 15-6-2011 by Foxy1 because: mispelling

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

Aliens, demons, UFOs, they are the same. They are not something we see everyday, and some of these aliens/demons want to help us in a way to say that they are sorry for giving up something that was precious to them.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Did they give up their virginity ?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander

Aliens, demons, UFOs, they are the same. They are not something we see everyday, and some of these aliens/demons want to help us in a way to say that they are sorry for giving up something that was precious to them.

How can you say aliens are here to help us? No space aliens have helped humans on Earth at all, ever.

Why didn't they stop multiple floods and disasters in antiquity that killed tons of people?

Where were these space aliens who are here to help when nuclear bombs were dropped on hundreds of thousands of innocent Japanese people?

Where were these aliens when 3,000 innocent people died on 9/11?

Need I go on with a thousand more examples?

Give me a break, if there was a race of advanced extraterrestrial beings here on this planet we would all know about it, because the world would be a better place and they would have ACTUALLY helped out. They would give us free energy, they would end poverty, end corruption and greed, etc. They ain't here.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
so from what I gather from these 41 pages of posts is the general consensus is if you believe aliens are demons, you deserve ridicule. Let me say though that if I were satan and sending my minions into this world I wouldnt want people to know they were mine. because I dont want people to know i exist.
edit on 15-6-2011 by Foxy1 because: mispell

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foxy1
so from what I gather from these 41 pages of posts is the general consensus is if you believe aliens are demons, you deserve ridicule.

Pretty much, but that is expected because part of the agenda is to turn people away from God in general.

This goes so deep it would blow some people's minds.

The same conspiracy we're talking about here runs through the entertainment industry, mainly because it is the ultimate manipulation and propaganda tool... music... movies... etc...

They are bombarding your children with negative evil crap and most of you aren't even aware of it and that it's part of a larger agenda.

This Satanist even admits that they are doing it:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

How can you say aliens are here to help us? No space aliens have helped humans on Earth at all, ever.

Why didn't they stop multiple floods and disasters in antiquity that killed tons of people?

Where were these space aliens who are here to help when nuclear bombs were dropped on hundreds of thousands of innocent Japanese people?

Give me a break, if there was a race of advanced extraterrestrial beings here on this planet we would all know about it, because the world would be a better place and they would have ACTUALLY helped out. They would give us free energy, they would end poverty, end corruption and greed, etc. They ain't here.

that would be violating the prime directive, and the scientific method of observation.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
they dont care about the individual, they care about our evolution

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Why, because you say so? How can you purport to know what an advanced race of aliens would do? How do you know these aliens haven't been helping us in subtle ways that aren't plainly obvious? Do humans stop the death and hard life that animals in Africa have to deal with? Nope. Does that mean humans don't exist? Does that mean humans NEVER help wild animals? Nope. Sorry but your arrogance of "knowing" what advanced alien races would do is absurd. If these ET's stopped the US from detonating Nukes on Japan, how would humans ever learn about the cost using Nukes in war? If the ETs didn't let humans make mistakes, then what makes you think humans would advance as a species?
edit on 15-6-2011 by OMsk3ptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic

Why, because you say so? How can you purport to know what an advanced race of aliens would do? How do you know these aliens haven't been helping us in subtle ways that aren't plainly obvious? Do humans stop the death and hard life that animals in Africa have to deal with? Nope. Does that mean humans don't exist? Does that mean humans NEVER help wild animals? Nope. Sorry but your arrogance of "knowing" what advanced alien races would do is absurd. If these ET's stopped the US from detonating Nukes on Japan, how would humans ever learn about the cost using Nukes in war? If the ETs didn't let humans make mistakes, then what makes you think humans would advance as a species?

Some day we ourselves could be the 'aliens,' possessing technology to go visit other planets and find young civilizations. Why would we follow all of these so-called universal rules that people seem to make up? As if there's some rule that you must only observe the civilization, and "let them make mistakes." lol, that is absurd. If you have the ability to change a planet for the better, and save people from unneccessary deaths, which an advanced race capable of space travel probably could do, then you go ahead and do it. There are no benevolent races of space aliens here on Earth, we would all know about it. But instead we have no real proof that aliens are here, just fuzzy videos of lights in the sky and personal testimonies that could be made up for all we know.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Some day we ourselves could be the 'aliens,' possessing technology to go visit other planets and find young civilizations. Why would we follow all of these so-called universal rules that people seem to make up? As if there's some rule that you must only observe the civilization, and "let them make mistakes." lol, that is absurd. If you have the ability to change a planet for the better, and save people from unneccessary deaths, which an advanced race capable of space travel probably could do, then you go ahead and do it. There are no benevolent races of space aliens here on Earth, we would all know about it. But instead we have no real proof that aliens are here, just fuzzy videos of lights in the sky and personal testimonies that could be made up for all we know.

Again, these are nothing but your unfounded opinions. If you want to believe them, fine, but going around acting like they are facts is just plain wrong.

" and personal testimonies that could be made up for all we know."
Yet you believe the testimonies of people who say they have been abducted by, or conjure up demons? They could be made up for all you know.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Communication in context.

Cow: "Moo"

Family driving down country road, sees cows: "Moo"

Alien flying over family in field having a picnic: 'Moo'

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic

Again, these are nothing but your unfounded opinions. If you want to believe them, fine, but going around acting like they are facts is just plain wrong.

" and personal testimonies that could be made up for all we know."
Yet you believe the testimonies of people who say they have been abducted by, or conjure up demons? They could be made up for all you know.

Of course some of those testimonies could be made up, but they can't all be made up can they? Same thing with alleged "alien" encounters, they can't all be made up either, right?

Well they're not, but the key here is that they really had an encounter, it just wasn't with a "space alien" like they thought, it was most likely an encounter with the phenomenon we're talking about in this thread.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SamTGonzalez

Can you please explain your abduction experience? Was it a wonderful experience you would want to do all over again or was it filled with terror like most abductees go through?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Did you know that dogs are secretly demons too.. you have to see them at night!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

so from what I gather from these 41 pages of posts is the general consensus is if you believe aliens are demons, you deserve ridicule. Let me say though that if I were satan and sending my minions into this world I wouldnt want people to know they were mine. because I dont want people to know i exist.
edit on 15-6-2011 by Foxy1 because: mispell

So many pages for this one topic, it just proves that christians have the missing piece of the unwanted puzzle nobody wants to solve for very selfish reasons, I am pretty ashamed at many of you who so badly want the truth, want to help people and say you believe people are being abducted yet don't care the very fact there is a solution to it all.

Satan wants everyone to know he is King, but you are right, he wants to send his minions out into the world in disguise just like aliens are. The very fact most of you do not believe aliens are demonic is probably the best disguise he has engineered in a long time. Then again the alien thing really fits our generation with the 'science' behind it.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

that would be violating the prime directive, and the scientific method of observation.

Yes the demons are observing and enjoying human suffering all right

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join