It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits?

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Exactly ur starting to understand, my couch is a inanimate object, jus like a spaceship. So what I'm getting at is that your stupid for thinking a spaceship is actually a demon trying to fool the masses. Why not masquerade as a 747 and kill people? Or something else a little bit better at achieving what ever it is u think there trying to do

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by leflamablanca

Exactly ur starting to understand, my couch is a inanimate object, jus like a spaceship. So what I'm getting at is that your stupid for thinking a spaceship is actually a demon trying to fool the masses. Why not masquerade as a 747 and kill people? Or something else a little bit better at achieving what ever it is u think there trying to do

Extradimensional entities are masquerading as spaceships, THERE ARE NO ALIEN SPACESHIPS HERE. lol

Why not masquerade as a 747 and kill people? Because that has nothing to do with the agenda! The agenda is to create a false flag alien event in order to make a dictatorial world government aka the New World Order. If people see a 747 killing people that wouldn't exactly help condition them to the idea of space aliens, now would it?

It's like you saying "Why don't they run a documentary about 747 airplanes on National Geographic instead of the When Aliens Attack documentary?" Same answer, because that obviously does not help their agenda, the agenda of preparing the masses for a false flag alien event.
edit on 6/15/2011 by Diplomat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

The OP is not saying that all foriegn cosmic beings are evil at all.
He is stating there are no foreign cosmic beings flying around our atmosphere.
He is stating that there is a deception taking place, and the deception is demons are imitating aliens.
For whatever reason.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

And why do they want to do that, with all there extra dimensional abilities y place them selves in such a limiting dimension like ours? And they haven't done a very good job at fooling people so far..
Also I'm pretty sure such powerful entities like what u are describing could come up with a more effective way of setting up a new world order. Y not masquerade in the government and just get it done

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by leflamablanca

The conspiracy is known as operation bluebeam, the OP is basically stating who he believes is the mastermind behind this plan.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

The only way to get all nations all reigions with their vast ideologies and agendas to forget their own interests and come together under a one world government is to simulate a threat by cosmic visitors.
Just like R Reagan alluded to in his famous alien/NWO speach.

Operation Blue Beam.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

Cheers, bit far out to me. I'm sure there would be a more direct way of doing it. Since all those Roswell sightings were meant to be demons they sure take there sweet time

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

And why do they want to do that, with all there extra dimensional abilities y place them selves in such a limiting dimension like ours? And they haven't done a very good job at fooling people so far..
Also I'm pretty sure such powerful entities like what u are describing could come up with a more effective way of setting up a new world order. Y not masquerade in the government and just get it done

You sure like opening up multiple cans of worms.

Why are they limiting themselves to a dimension like ours? Uhh, because this dimension is where WE ARE, the precious creations of God that they wish to deceive and turn to the dark side.

They haven't done a very good job at fooling people so far?? Are you kidding me? I bet practically every person on this forum believes that space aliens are here on this planet, while at least a majority of the public believes in aliens due to all the propaganda they are spoonfed.

A more effective way of creating the New World Order? Well there are many ways, I'm sure the economy will collapse or there will be World War 3 before we see the false flag alien event, the false flag alien event is the last play of desperation for them, just in case the other methods are not successful.

Why not masquerade in government? They are. They possess powerful and influential people, but that alone is not enough to convince the entire planet that they should submit to a dictatorial world government.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Many people think that demons would only want to mentally or physically harm you. But what if they want to spiritually harm you, you know, making you die in your sins so you go to hell? I see no difference between the occult, the new age, and the purported teachings of extraterrestrials.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

So this is a battle for our souls? It's actually quite convincing, but to pessimistic for me

I'm sure that since 1947 they could have gotten all our souls.

But hey maybe they like chilling out? it seems like they just want Americans haha in New Zealand I think we wi be sweet

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
If there demons maybe u all need to ask some help from the angels. Save ur soul instead of trying to fearmonger

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

So this is a battle for our souls? It's actually quite convincing, but to pessimistic for me

I'm sure that since 1947 they could have gotten all our souls.

But hey maybe they like chilling out? it seems like they just want Americans haha in New Zealand I think we wi be sweet

These entities and forces we are talking about live outside of time.

Ever wondered why old men like David Rockefeller are so obsessed with creating a New World Order when they most likely won't even live to see it? It is because he is nothing but a puppet, a vessell... for the real entities behind the agenda... they will still be around after Rockefeller is dead, they are outside of "time."

The New World Order could have been established during the Roman Empire or it could be established in the year 3012, it would still be the same to the extradimensional beings.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
You claim to be religious. Let me sum up Jesus' attitiude to religion.... no better still, you go look for it.

Whilst I believe in demonic powers and have confronted them myself, you are so far off the mark here I wonder who's been feeding these ideas to you. Who would want to discredit God by showing 'Christians' as being so wrong all the time? If you can answer that question, you will know what your source is. There is another point I won't raise here about the demonic, but maybe, one day, wisdom will reveal it to you.

Second point is a one year old Christian does not suddenly have a revelation that affects the earth. Also read your Bible because it speaks of the impressionable and easy led. I'm just trying to let you see wisdom is better than knowledge and shows you what is real and what appears real but isn't.

I've seen things that would make you wet your pants. I've healed things that don't heal and I've prophecied things that came to pass two days later. I know what works and why it works, but it's easy to get carried away in your own importance with gifts. Don't!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Thats what it is all about, a battle for your soul. For every person that dies believing in UFOs thats one for the bad guys. Do you think our intention is to scare you? No its to save you! The most noble act a human could do for you.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Well mate u better pray. What does it matter to me if there's a new world order? Il just grow my food and and carry on, then what huh? What they gonna do?

Nothing.

How is establishing a new world order gonna make them turn my soul?

It's not

My souls outside of time bro

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Cheers bro thanks for the concern

To lest we forget sorry I forgot to to reply to u
edit on 15-6-2011 by leflamablanca because: To lest we forget

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

You wont be sitting back having a beer and watching the weed grow my friend, you will become a slave to the machine at best.

Then again alot of people will say thats exactly what they are now.

edit on 15-6-2011 by lestweforget because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Well mate u better pray. What does it matter to me if there's a new world order? Il just grow my food and and carry on, then what huh? What they gonna do?

Nothing.

How is establishing a new world order gonna make them turn my soul?

It's not

My souls outside of time bro

Maybe you don't know much about what this New World Order would be like...

You will be forced to take the 'mark of the beast,' which will be an implantable microchip. There will be no more privacy, everything will be recorded on your chip. If you protest the New World Order they will simply turn off your chip and you won't be able to participate in society. Want to run to the woods? Good luck, even today they have satellite technology to easily find you. And that's just scratching the surface, trust me, we do not want a New World Order.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

I don't believe any demons are behind any of this.

Come to new zealand, who here's gonna track me down and tell me to have a chip inserted. Enough people know about that conspiracy and would be skeptical of a chip implant to buy and sell goods

If the demons are responsible for this like u think then u wouldn't have a damn clue. U must be smarter than them because u have them all figured out and now all us here know the truth. They just got shut down by u

Congrats u saved human kind
edit on 15-6-2011 by leflamablanca because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-6-2011 by leflamablanca because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

I don't believe any demons are behind any of this.

Come to new zealand, who here's gonna track me down and tell me to have a chip inserted. Enough people know about that conspiracy and would be skeptical of a chip implant to buy and sell goods

If the demons are responsible for this like u think then u wouldn't have a damn clue. U must be smarter than them because u have them all figured out and now all us here know the truth. The just got shut down by u

Congrats u saved human kind
edit on 15-6-2011 by leflamablanca because: (no reason given)

We aren't talking about the population being microchipped tomorrow, it could still be a very long time before we get to that, they still have a whole lot of work to do with their agenda.

Plenty of people know about this, not just me. And why do you think it is that any of the lecturers/authors who mention this demonic/spiritual aspect of the conspiracy end up imprisoned, missing, or dead... while anyone who pushes the theory that space aliens are here gets a larger and larger platform and audience by the day??

They did not get "shut down by me," most of you still believe that space aliens are here on Earth, yet we as a people just can't seem to prove it for some weird reason. I guess advanced space aliens just love to play hide and go seek and watch 1% of a planet control that planet's wealth while the other 99% suffers.

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join