It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits?

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by leflamablanca

What do you mean "you people"

Ask chuck Norris to pray for your soul or the demonic aliens will eat you

Oops didn't mean to reply to myself meant to reply to OP
edit on 14-6-2011 by leflamablanca because: Oops

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorthStargal52
reply to post by Diplomat

the FACT is yoour name is not HolyandClean is it ????? this was my first post in ths thread and my post was directed to him/her

if you scroll back up to my post it starts out just like this >>>>> put your bi focals on ok!!!!!!!!!!

"HolyandClean

you seriously need help..
Help to understand a few things, like what some people are trying to tell you in this thread.
Advice that is better than your dumb pointless videos.

If I were to believe everything I read about how Aliens are this or that or how the boogyman and demmons are after me I'd have lost my mind a long time ago."

. so have a nice day ....

So what? I am still allowed to address you if I want, regardless if that post was directed to me or not. And you conveniently ignored my response to you as well.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Well, couldnt find any "official" info related to the actual documentary but this POST distinguished members Internos and Isaackio seem to have dealt with the issue before... I tend to bow to their wealth of knowledge.

As far as all the other videos you may be using to validate your beliefs, more power to you. Not my bag. I am not touchy, feelly about unknown phenomena and I have absolutely no belief system regarding this subject and many others. I strive to have no belief system at all. I know that I am a dust particle on a planet I half ass understand in a universe that is beyond any fulfilling comprehension. I know by observation that there is something bigger than us and all of our screwed up ideas. Beyond that, I am an idiot, like the rest of us, trying to figure some stuff out and I KNOW very little.

I don't want anything to believe in, I want to know, plain and simple. I go far out of my way to remove belief and religiousity out of this subject and any other that delves into the realm of the unknown and misunderstood.

edit on 14-6-2011 by Lost_Mind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
You did know that the aliens told King James what to write on the fking bible? You did know that there are life in other planets out of trillions? You did know that right? Demonic spirits are getting into religion stuff, not into religion cause the aliens created them, certain alien races.

First of all how would you know that "aliens" told King James what to write in the Bible? Someone told you so? Were you there?

Secondly, the King James bible is only a newer version of the Bible, the Bible existed before King James.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by leflamablanca
I think the people saying that aliens are demons are actually the demons trying to distract people from the truth.

But seriously why would a demon want to be a space ship because some people love space ships? Why wouldnt the demon just hang around and wait to posses u rather then be a bunch of useless lights? Hmmm

You're not following along apparently.

The point of the deception is preparing people for the false flag alien event. It takes time, they have been spreading the propaganda for years. Spiritual entities masquerading as "alien spaceships" is part of the deception. Get it?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I think the people saying that aliens are demons are actually the demons trying to distract people from the truth.

I don't think they are demons, they're just extreme right-wing cultists. These people view reality through a lens of their own distortions. Very dangerous people to be sure.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic

I don't think they are demons, they're just extreme right-wing cultists. These people view reality through a lens of their own distortions. Very dangerous people to be sure.

Your labels are hilarious and pointless.

I'm an "extreme right-wing cultist?" lol, what does that even REALLY mean?

What a bunch of crap.

I have viewed reality through the most UNBIASED perception possible, and I have finally connected all of the dots. You just think I'm "crazy" and "dangerous" because you don't agree with what I'm talking about.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
its stuff like this that makes me wonder if its demonic

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

Looks like a bunch of balloons tied together.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Oh of course yeah I get it now, you forgot ur antipsychotic drugs to treat ur paranoid delusions. Is my couch a masquerading spiritual entity aimed at making me lazy?

Come on mate, wake up and smell the flowers

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

Baloons that change in shape, size and number.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

thats the only thing it could be right? but balloons are round right? it looks like a ink blot trying to be an octopus to me

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
King Jame's version of the bible. Who says it was a reliable source because HE CHANGED IT!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

I really wish MUFON's ex-director James Carrion didn't do this (for more of the story see here). While I understand the idea was to test people's susceptibility, it's gotten out of hand...

edit on 15-6-2011 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
reply to post by Gazmeister

Is it the religious who are brainwashed or is it the ufo believers who have been brainwashed?
I have been to a church no more than a dozen times in my life, i have only my grandmother who i would describe as religious and she can hardly speak english.
I believe in christ how have i been brainwashed?
On the other hand i can assume that you being a believer in UFOs have been exposed to all the NASA propaganda and been exposed to all hollywood indoctrination.
So who is really brainwashed?

Some of you need to stop automatically believing everything UFO related, take away TV and what do you have?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

the belief in demons does not require belief in God(s?).

Demon, comes from the Greek word "Daemon" and is translated approximately to "adversary" or "malevolant spirit"

In my readings on these things, I found no "need" for a belief in God to substantiate demonic claims, that is, until Christianity came about.. prior to that, these "spirits" were just accepted as a part of the grand scheme of things... my readings are somewhat limited, though i found them quite thorough. Well, enough to convince me adversely of what you stated here

Whether they exist, I cannot testify.

but S&F for interesting post.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
at 24 seconds you see it rapidly grow larger. if any posters see anything that balloons dont do post the time in the video that made you go hmmm I dont think its baloons. the 24 second mark was the first mark that made me think its not balloons.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
ALL aliens are demonic spirits? How is that possible? Thats saying all of life not from earth are evil? Human knowledge is limited because the knowledge is limited. What is the OP trying to point out? There are trillions of galaxies out there and planets. How ignorant for you to say that all of them are demonic spirits...Pathetic.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

thanks for clearing that up! the moon shape balloons totally made it not look like balloons! debunked!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Oh of course yeah I get it now, you forgot ur antipsychotic drugs to treat ur paranoid delusions. Is my couch a masquerading spiritual entity aimed at making me lazy?

Come on mate, wake up and smell the flowers

That doesn't even make sense.

Why would your couch be a masquerading anything? Your couch is completely irrelevant.

What a terrible example for trying to make your point.

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join