It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolyandClean

Look, all those people killing in the name of God are breaking God's commandments, and thereforth they are not the true followers of God. The true followers of God keep God's laws, statutes, commandments, holy days, and the faith in Jesus. Revelation 14:12, Revelation 22:14, Matthew 19:16-19, Ecclesiastes 12:13, John 14:15, 1 John 2:4-5, 1 John 5:2-4

and yet watch this video to see that the commandments can also be only a few laws in our modern world.

Warning: explicit language.

as for the OP we cha change the title to:
You people do know that these "demonic spirits" are in reality Aliens or UFOs? and have the same opinions based on this OP.

edit on 14-6-2011 by Arsenis because: malformed link

edit on 14-6-2011 by Arsenis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
People will devide in different groups in the future with their
different understandings, who wants such as Obama and
Putin to be their kings and gods will receive them, who wants
to be free will be always free and will respect the other humans.
edit on 14-6-2011 by realitydiscovered because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-6-2011 by realitydiscovered because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
It's an interesting thought, one that I've heard several times before. I've not seen it put so eloquently or with biblical verses to back it up. Still, I have to say that I disagree strongly.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Always great to get people on your side by addressing them as 'You people'

I know nothing about aliens/UFO's being demons... and after reading this thread I still dont. I dont really want to know either as I have the sneaking suspicion that if I did my own research it would be 30 minutes of my life I would be massively annoyed that I wasted...

However. You say you've been heavily researching this for two years.. if so, where's the mountains of well chosen, semi-reliable evidence you'd expect from two years worth of 'heavy' research? If a bible quote, musings over a couple of books you've read and two youtube videos are all you have, then I think that speaks volumes about what you are trying to prove.

If you are for some unknown reason sitting on loads of good info, why not go add it in to the thread so you can debate this seriously? Because otherwise, as has happened here already, everyone starts getting all defensive, toys are thrown out of prams, and sooner or later it descends into bickering over who the burden of proof is upon. Which is a subject that has been done to death on here.
Generally, its accepted that the burden of proof lies with the person asserting the claim. This shouldnt actually be a problem if you have in fact been researching the topic for two years.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr
reply to post by SamTGonzalez

You called his post "extremely ignorant", and then started your case, yet you yourself provided no proof to prove YOUR point. Why? Because there is no proof for either arguement.

Why do you not see how your own comment is ignorant? The vastness of the universe is EXACTLY what would prevent them from finding us. Do you not understand the "needle in a haystack" concept?

edit on 14-6-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

The OP posted reptilian youtube videos (not proof), quoted the bible(not proof), and ignored all other opinions if they did not coincide with his. I do not need proof, because his actions speak for him. The comment I made is not one made out of ignorance, it is simply an opinion I formed based of the actions and words of the OP.
Yes I understand the concept of a needle in a haystack, but I'm not gonna argue with you on that point.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by EverythinIrie
Forgive me if I ramble on, but...
Is love not the key to any understanding?
Is this not simply a process all of us as one are experiencing?
If this were so, then I'd think it would be up to everyone to understand the power of the mind.
This would include first, experiencing the mind and it's capabilities.
Capabilities to create, to distort, and to defend, all inside of our heads.
Second, contemplating the experiences AS experience, gaining perspective on a multitude of different aspects of the mind and capabilities of it.
For me, this includes the possibility that we as individuals have each created our whole lives on some level, but unknowingly at this point in "time" for if the intricacies and weavings we weave were to be apparent, it would be akin to a psychedelic experience, moderately intense, and very vivid in the minds eye.
Third, would be to integrate the perspectives gained from different experience into a synergetic relationship with our surroundings, and then to keep going, forming new and better bonds with these existing surroundings, upkeep, to "water the garden" so to speak.
End ramble...

Love Ian Brady, Timothy McVeigh, Osama Bin Laden, Saddam Hussein ...

To understand them?, seriously?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr
Modern science cannot explain how aliens, unless they originate within our very own solar system could possibly travel to us.

A few hundred years ago, 'modern science' believed that trees gave birth to birds.
A few hundred years ago, 'modern science' didn't believe in germs because they couldn't be seen.
A few hundred years from now, 'modern science' will look back at 2011 and laugh at what we didn't know.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits?

You People? What do you mean you people?!

Interesting theory though.Howver, even if you were an expert on these matters (which you clearly are, after all you read a couple books!) just because an entity could be "inter-dimensional" does not automatically mean its a demon.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Aliens are from a different dimension, they are a very different entity then we think. I would say they are pure energy. They most likley have symbiotic technology, and can do things that we can not even fathom.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
People want it:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It was sent to me as a sign of a thankfulness, then the arabs helped to the
second Christian state in the world in one incredible way.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

Good and evil exist everywhere in the universe. Your comment is racist and narcissist. I am sure if we traveled through space and peered in at their peoples they might feel the same way, with a no personal contact rule to stay away from their germs. These creatures are curious and intellectual. They may or may not be aggressive
and violent. Evil can exist in your own family, pets, or children. It is not mutually exclusive to unknown species
of peoples.
edit on 14-6-2011 by frugal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Two years and you think you know how it works? A little narcissistic don't you think? Some people have been at this for half a century, but some how you figured it out by reading bull# on the internet.. Makes total sense..

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Being as we are still a very primitive life-form, in our way of thinking, it does not suprise me that some people believe that ufos,ET are demons. If ET did come here, then these same people will be the ones holding up the banners sayings rubbish like "demons from hell"

If you can't really see how primitive this is, then you never will. In fact, i would be suprised if you are actually telling the truth about how long you have believed this theory.

As for linking this with the bible, well thats rubbish, considering that the bible is complete rubbish in my opinion. The universe is a very big place, and the chances of other life-forms out there is very high indeed.

You really think that earth is the only planet to hold intelligent life. You really think this race, that loves killing eachother is that important?

Thank God (haha) that i have a strong mind that is not easy to manipulate . Shame the same cannot be said for other folks

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foxy1

I agree, God likes to move through mystery and have you rely on faith, but the devil on the other hand will grant you 20 years of money,sex,drugs and power if you sell your soul to him. If you really dont believe in god or the devil, why not trying selling your soul and see if its true? What do you have to loose if it isnt true? If you really want to do some research for yourself instead of sitting there tearing people down sentence for sentence (you know who you are) try worshiping satan and see what happens. I would recommend christianity first but you seem like the type of person who needs physical proof.

I tried worshiping the christian god for 20 plus years when I was a believer and nothing happened, why would I try worshiping the opposite polarity as an unbeliever? How does one go about selling their soul to something anyways? But fyi, I have a good job, I'm married, not interested in drugs nor power. So, what do I have to gain as I am happy as I am....

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
This thread is descending into madness.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolyandClean
I've been researching this topic heavily for about 2 years, cause I wanted to debunk these claims.

And yet you failed so hard.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
OP. God Exists. So do Angels and demons.
Demons can manifest as any life form but not as a machine like UFOs or aircrafts.
The universe is vast and humans are not alone . ETs live among us.
Extra dimensional lifeforms also exist, but to pin them all as demons is erroneous.
Anyway good luck with your research.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Christians. Up until a few years ago, the Church officially denied even the Possibility that there could be life on other planets.

Until they figured out that most people agree in the potential, now its 'possible'.

Now, apparently you are telling me that you have some evidence in which not only proves this existence, but proves also that these beings are innately 'evil.'

I'd say the burden of proof is on you to provide some semblance of tertiary evidence, yet what I see are passages from a two thousand year old book and amatuer video that shows very little.

Perhaps the devil has clouded your reasoning so badly that you will see your angelic saviors as the devil, and destroy them for Satan.

Plot twist!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits

Perhaps the devil has clouded your reasoning so badly that you will see your angelic saviors as the devil, and destroy them for Satan.

Plot twist!

Its such a wierd existance.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

It's always importune to discern, but the truth is the truth. If you splash Holy water on an aline, do you think it will respond at all. Oh yes, it definitely will, and not favorably.

These are the ones that will fly with the devil to steal souls from God, If each hart of a soul does not turn to God after this falls Illumination, soon after the anti Christ will come and he will appear as the best of best, and a true profit. Be ready to be trick, it will be in our life time this world will shake.

So be of love, and joyful of hart, for God is very aware, and love us all very much. If you love Jesus and God you have no reason to fear any thing, EVER!!!!!

It's a war and our souls our the war ground. Walk with love, because you are Love..

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join