It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

Amen to that! Very well said, and true in every particular.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

*face palm*
I won't bash the Bible or your beliefs on "aliens".
However, I have the rights to call you narrow minded and brainwashed.
Demonic spirits are a term for a creature that we fear who does things we don't understand.
Using that logic is simply stupid.
Aliens aren't demons, we do not have a GOD, we are just biological entities with a conscious. We manipulate our environment to progress.
ALIENS aren't even alien, to be honest, if you knew anything, we aren't even the real owners of this planet.
We are a new species that has come to life by them, through them, with them.
Our genetics aren't from earth, they're from elsewhere. Nevertheless, the idea you propose is detrimental to any progress of trying to become bigger than ourselves.

You are someone who fears the idea of not being the only ones in this universe, so you find evidence to support theories of hatred to the unknowns. I honestly pity you.
These "DEMONIC" entities as you portray them as have been on Earth longer than our race has ever existed.
We are the new comers, not them.
It's time you open your eyes to the truth of religions and how our govt.s work.

May death enlighten you for I know my words won't.

link   
Vid 5:
Criss Angel rocks...I totally want to know his tricks...I mean, seriously, this guy is amazing in his craft. At least this video series made me want to check out Criss's stuff later on. (I suppose I should do some work beforehand though)

some channeling nonsense about a poor delusional lady.

Maxwell speculating about bible and god.

more balloons

The end....ok, total waste of time...I am even less convinced that there is anything connecting biblical demons to modern day extraterrestrial claims. its sad when even I could perhaps toss together a better comparison between demons and aliens. I don't know why they used maxwell's accounting and speculation to further their point...
the whole thing is rediculous

link   

Originally posted by annella

Sweetie....you have not shown any evidence to prove your claims either. Someone upthread mentioned that if given the choice of whether UFO's were of ET or demonic beginnings, he would choose ET. Me too. But I still dont have evidence to prove my belief in ETs ( and I do believe) so I dont tell everybody that I have read about and studied them, oh and ((insert name here)) said its true, and this video says its true.. so its a truth!!
Doesnt work that way.

ETA: Your thread absolutely does NOT offend me.....but it is in the wrong forum. IMO. Simple stuff.
edit on 13-6-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

sorry but by your logic all et posts would be moved to religon we may not agree with his opinion on this matter but it still belongs here as it is about theorycrafting and it covers aliens just like the ancient astronaughts are in this section thats all about a loose interpratation of diffrent religons. the main point is no one knows what they are no one can prove either way but its fun to think about also if you follow ancient astronats it is saying the same thing but in reverse that all the demons and gods wrote about in the past are aliens and if that belongs here their is no reason y this would not
edit on 14-6-2011 by jonco6 because: also noones thread in this topic will have evidence thats how we know it belongs here (this edit was for op )

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SamTGonzalez
I know I'm gonna sound like a huge troll for posting this, but seriously.. Demonic spirits? I find this extremely ignorant. It's hard for me to take these claims seriously. Just because life is extraterrestrial and foreign to us does not make it "demonic". The statement you made is one that is illogical and derived from your fear of the unknown. I suggest that the mods move this thread to a different forum. Although this is a UFO/ET related post, it offers no reliable sources, is based purely on opinion, and is what I consider a "rant".

And i find it extremely ignorant that someone would post this to the OP.

Lets put this into perspective shall we? There is no evidence whatsoever proving the existance of demons. There is no evidence whatsoever proving the existance of aliens. Everything is circumstantial at best for both camps.

Modern science cannot explain how aliens, unless they originate within our very own solar system could possibly travel to us. The nearest solar system to our own is many, many light years away. Science shows that we cannot meet or exceed the speed of light in travel, thus making any alien visits using our current knowledge of how how things work very improbable in the very least.

Our universe is so vast its mind boggling. There are billions of galaxies in our observable universe, and each galaxy can have upwards of 10 trillion stars. Each of these stars has the potential to have planets, or other various satalites. This begs the question: How could they possibly find us? It is so beyond the needle in a haystack its impossible to fathom.

String theory posits that our universe may in fact have 11 physical dimensions. They may be rolled up, or compacted, but they may also be vast and we simply have not figured out how to interact with them. Maybe aliens have? Maybe people in the past, before they realized anything beyond our blue skies existed and had no concept of aliens thought these extra-dimensional beings as demons or angels? Maybe they ARE angels or demons? Again, we have no proof of either, so what makes you right and him wrong? I understand why you believe you are right, but to call his post "extremely ignorant" in fact makes your post the same.

Read "Flatland" for an idea of how extra-dimensional being would appear as gods, demons or angels to people who can only interact with 3 physical dimensions such as oursevles. Its incredibly interesting and eye-opening.

This all being said, i tend to believe more in the extra-dimensional alien theory over the "demons" one, but dismissing it out of hand simply because you believe your theory is "better" yet not offering one lick of proof is quite naive. For what its worth, i do believe there is alien life out there, but unless they can interact with more dimensions than we can, they simply could never find us in this vast universe of ours. Its much too big. We are not being visited.

edit on 14-6-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
If our world is demonic as it is, there must be demons in which possession
are the humans. But our world with its demons is what it is now, hence not
all UFOs are demonic.
What can be those UFOs, symbols and events appearing on the experiments
with the Kozyrev's mirrors:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Captured from here, but why so interesting material is not translated
in English:

www.youtube.com...

The Russians themselves blocked one another half-secret video on kirlian.ru
about the same experiments, when they understood that someone is very
interested in it and has his theoretical explanation. There was shown that
the objects from the antiquity carry their history and it can be reproduced
on the Kozyrev's mirrors. The implications of it are very important, but
where are the demons again stopping people in their understanding and
ridiculing them with their ignorance.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

In another dimensions an Alien is typing on a parallel thread:
"You do know that these "Humans" or "Aircraft" are in reality demonic spirits?"

Some are good, and some are evil.
The good far outnumber the evil, though there will always be some of each.

I'm sure it's much the same in other dimensions.
Some beings/spirits/entities are good, and others... not so much.

As above, so below.

In closing, remember this: one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th

Originally posted by Death_Kron
This thread is a great example of what happens when people confuse two topics they know nothing about... lunacy

If you have the knowledge than why don't you share it? Instead of just making a statement why not enlighten us with what you know.
One liners do not give credibility to shooting down what is being said here.

Why?

So some nugget can jump up and down lecturing me about what they "know"?

UFO's haven't been proven as real neither have demons, anything else in between is simply conjecture...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

And i find it extremely ignorant that someone would post this to the OP.

So because I have an opinion that contradicts the OP's, I am ignorant?

You said:

There is no evidence whatsoever proving the existance of aliens.

Yet, you also said:

Our universe is so vast its mind boggling. There are billions of galaxies in our observable universe, and each galaxy can have upwards of 10 trillion stars. Each of these starts has the potential to have planets, or other various satalites.

I personally think it is irrational of you to acknowledge that our universe is so vast in size that our minds can not fathom it, but then deny the existence of aliens just because there is no evidence. My friend, the evidence is all around us. It is just a matter of where we look. To think we are the only form of life in this entire universe is extremely ignorant. Think of how many stars there are in the universe that have the similar mass/size of our sun. Now think of how many planets there could be that are the same distance from these stars as our earth. The universe is infinite, and so are the possibilities. To deny that other life exists outside of this planet, outside of this solar system, is ignorance at it's finest.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by hawaii50th
There is evidence to prove that God and the devil exist. All you have to do is choose who your going to have faith in and lots of knowledge will be revealed to the individual.
Those that will never know for sure are the ones that refuse to accept and believe that, yes God and the devil do exist.

I agree, God likes to move through mystery and have you rely on faith, but the devil on the other hand will grant you 20 years of money,sex,drugs and power if you sell your soul to him. If you really dont believe in god or the devil, why not trying selling your soul and see if its true? What do you have to loose if it isnt true? If you really want to do some research for yourself instead of sitting there tearing people down sentence for sentence (you know who you are) try worshiping satan and see what happens. I would recommend christiananity first but you seem like the type of person who needs physical proof.

link   
Why wasn't the Search bar used before this thread was created? There's millions of threads on this EXACT topic...This topic has been talked about plenty already in other threads...Especially one that's as popular as this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Use the search bar next time!

The argument for aliens being demons is all hypothetical since we cannot prove one, or the other.

So to claim 100% that aliens are demonic spirits is impossible, since nobody really knows.

Although I am open to the idea, IF one or the other exists.

I made a thread about this documentary called "The Deception Project" which goes into detail of the alien hoax & other related things:

link   

Originally posted by HolyandClean

Originally posted by SamTGonzalez
reply to post by SamTGonzalez

This post is also religously fueled, so maybe the mods should move it to the "faith" section instead.

If you read what I stated in my 2nd post, I told people not to bring religion into this. Did I not?

Uh huh. and then you quoted 20 verses from revelations in the post before this. Good job.

I'm sorry, but nothing you have pointed out thus far is convincing me that UFO's are demonic spirits. Bible verses do not count as evidence.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Isn't it funny that cows, chickens, turkey and every animal we kill thinks we are demons. This hypothesis of yours that other forms of life are demons just shows your ignorance. Maybe some alien life forms think you are demonic too because of the way you think.

Yes the word 'demonic' is a religious term and so people will discuss religion in here.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
who says their evil?? a book written long ago by who? by people who probaly were channeled by et's who didnt know they were other beings so in turn thought they were god like? to say that any other being but us "the human race" is just ignorant. why would the universe be created for one race, who is half evil themselves.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Until aliens or demons are 100% proven with hard concrete facts, then neither those who claim aliens or those who claim demons will have anything that needs to be debunked. They will only have something that still needs to be proven.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SamTGonzalez

Then you did not read my post in its entirety.

I said yes, i agree that perhaps aliens exist. I think it is quite likely, actually. I also stated its ignorant for you to berate the OP on his opinion. You called his post "extremely ignorant", and then started your case, yet you yourself provided no proof to prove YOUR point. Why? Because there is no proof for either arguement.

Why do you not see how your own comment is ignorant? The vastness of the universe is EXACTLY what would prevent them from finding us. Do you not understand the "needle in a haystack" concept?

edit on 14-6-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Forgive me if I ramble on, but...
Is love not the key to any understanding?
Is this not simply a process all of us as one are experiencing?
If this were so, then I'd think it would be up to everyone to understand the power of the mind.
This would include first, experiencing the mind and it's capabilities.
Capabilities to create, to distort, and to defend, all inside of our heads.
Second, contemplating the experiences AS experience, gaining perspective on a multitude of different aspects of the mind and capabilities of it.
For me, this includes the possibility that we as individuals have each created our whole lives on some level, but unknowingly at this point in "time" for if the intricacies and weavings we weave were to be apparent, it would be akin to a psychedelic experience, moderately intense, and very vivid in the minds eye.
Third, would be to integrate the perspectives gained from different experience into a synergetic relationship with our surroundings, and then to keep going, forming new and better bonds with these existing surroundings, upkeep, to "water the garden" so to speak.
End ramble...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Well ops
I watched all 5 videos of the deception, (gave running commentary also throughout the last few pages as I watched if your so inclined...)

Anyhow, after 5 videos, I am less convinced now than I was previously that there is a connection.

What I find odd is how someone can watch those videos, then believe there is a connection...hell, just the gaga thing alone is enough to suggest these things are not demons, or fallen angels.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
From my perspective, this would make sense, for a number of reasons.

First, the bible says that God only created Man and there are no other "beings". Since God created all things, I can only conclude that there are no other "extraterrestrial" life forms. You either take the bible as Truth or you don't. You can't pick and choose which parts you choose to accept. To do so would suggest you are "wiser" than the contents of the bible and God Himself, which is ludicrous.

Secondly, any time a person encounters a "gentle spirit" or an angel, it leaves them with a joyous, peaceful feeling. They aren't scared or terrified, they are filled with joy, almost to tears. If so-called "aliens" were a "gentle spirit" created by God, they would not be terrifying, they wouldn't abuse abductees and cause the damage that they do. So, one can only label them as evil, period. To say they have "good intentions" would be the equivalent of a person raping somebody and then saying they only had good intentions. It doesn't fly; evil is evil and there is are no exceptions. That's what Satan does; he deceives.

I believe the Illuminati and the Bilderbergs are among the most evil on earth. They believe they are beyond God. They have no conscience and have no empathy whatsoever. If you think arrogant people like Scott Peterson are evil, you haven't seen evil. These guys make Scott Peterson, Charles Manson and Hitler look like choir boys, and that's not an exaggeration. They have one thing in mind; themselves. Period.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I have heard this theory from a couple people who are Christians. They seem to believe that Earth is God's creation only. I believe in Genesis it states that God created the Heavens and the Earth. So, who is to say for sure? I find it interesting though, that Christians are the ones who usually state this theory, at least in my experience.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join